Chapter 3: Dashing Prince on a Cow

Smeared with Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Dashing Prince on a Cow

NARRATOR P.O.V

Flashback-

Almost nonchalantly, he spoke up,

 “Yah. She’s my girlfriend.”

Jinhwan’s sudden interference earned him hostile glares.

What am I doing…aish…

 With heavy lidded eyes, Clarilyn merely took a half-hearted glance at the newcomer who grabbed her other wrist out of the blue. The only thing about him that showed any emotion at all was the tightening grip on her skin. Mr Newcomer was adorable though. His small eyes didn’t blink once while he spoke and he had a tiny beauty mark on the top of his right cheek. He wore a black T shirt…and he was sitting on…a…cow? Clarilyn wasn’t sure. She was too drunk to tell what was going on. The alcohol was corrosive, slowly eating her consciousness away. By now, the only thing she knew was that she didn’t want anyone to take her wrists anywhere.

Clarilyn struggled to keep both of her arms free but her groggy attempts were futile.

“Let go of my girlfriend.” Jihwan demanded sternly while giving a harder stare at the men this time.

The situation may have been amusing to watch from afar. Jinhwan was much shorter than the two youngsters, and wore his favorite cow patterned sweatpants. He certainly didn’t look as intimidating as he wanted to.

He knew that, and by now Jinhwan had to be sweating. He had never encountered situations like this before. From Jeju Island to Seoul, from home to YG, it was a drastically different turn of path. Life as a trainee has forced him to be strong and independent. However YG entertainment still acted like a blanket. He felt like he belonged somewhere, was tied to somewhere, was safe somewhere. This, however felt right out of his world. Dealing with unfriendly ulzzangs who looked like they were about to punch the lights out of him at late night near his dorm? He didn’t want to envision anything like that.

Jinjja…Jigum..ootoke??

Just when he was starting to worry a whole lot more, the ulzzangs gave up and went off in the opposite direction, spewing profanities along the way. Jinhwan was extremely relieved but he only let it show via a barely audible sigh that escaped his lips.

Just then he finally let go of the girl’s wrist, now with a million questions running through his mind.

Why did I have to play hero…

“Yah. Are you okay?

This guy looks like Kim Jin Hwan from iKon……

Just then Clarilyn’s mind switched itself off. The alcohol had taken its full effect on her consciousness.

The boy’s eyes widened and caught he girl’s shoulders just before she plummeted her face onto the pavement.

                When he managed to stabilize both of them with the help of a nearby lamppost, he straightened the girl’s back causing her head to fall back, hanging like a doll.

She’s not that tall.

An unconscious smile that quickly faded found its way to the vocalist’s lips. He was the shortest member in iKon and he was always self-aware that his height was a flaw in the eyes of the industry. Now that she was lying against his arms he got to take a good look at her build. The girl was tiny. She was about a head shorter than he was. At least he got to play the part of a heroic dashing prince that night without looking like a dwarf next to his damsel in distress.

He took a good look at the girl’s face. She had a small face with her long ash brown hair delicately framing her face. With minimal makeup, her skin was as clear as day with almost no blemishes. She looked so peaceful, lost in her sleep.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Jinhwan knew that he had to at least let the girl stay in their dorm for the night. Sleeping on the streets of Hongdae wasn’t exactly the safest option. He couldn’t leave the girl on the streets so it was decided.

Among all s, Yunhyeong was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter