1/1

His way of talking

Talking through gestures.

 

"Jongin, lunch is ready!", Kyungsoo called out but the other didn't bother to look at Kyungsoo and kept dancing. Like usual.

"We really have delicious food today!"

No answer.

"Chanyeol will eat everything up when you don't come", he tried once more but the younger didn't answer. Or maybe he didn't even listen.

 

 

At the lunch table:

"Wheres Jongin-ah?", Joonmyun asked.

Kyungsoo shrugged, "I hate him, he can starve..."

"Oh, Soo-yah. Don't talk like that", Joonmyun laughed, "everybody here knows that you like him. Otherwise you wouldn't try so much"

"He doesn't care though", Soo sulked

"He does, and he's aware of your efforts"

"And why doesn't he say thanks once if he's aware and cares?", the younger scoffed and rolled his eyes. "He never talks or talked to me at all. He could at least nod"

"You know", Joonmyun began, "He always got scolded when he spoke and paused his training when nobody allowed him. Thats why he don't answer and practise until he really needs a break"

"Hm.."

"Give him some time. He'll warm up around you"

"And how will I notice when he doesn't speak?", Soo whined in frustration.

"He'll answer you through moves and gestures"

"Can he even speak?"

"Yes, he talked to me once. You just have to earn his trust", Joonmyun smiled encouragingly and patted Soos back. "Pack him some left-overs and place it next to his bag, okay? I'll do the dishes"

Kyungsoo nodded and did as he was told but didn't spoke to the tan skinned boy.

 

"I spoke bad about and judged him without knowing anything.. I'm such an "

 

The young earth tamer thought a lot about Jongin that day and came to the end, that he'll indeed have to give Jongin some time, just like Joonmyun said.

 

In the evening, when he and Joonmyun prepared dinner, it was his task to set the table. When he opened the cupboard he noticed that Jongins bowl, plate and cup where cleaned and stood in their usual place.

It made Kyungsoo smile.

It went on like this for a few weeks. Soo placed Jongin his food next to his bag and the latter cleaned and replaced the plates and bowls.

 

 

Another evening during dinner, Kyungsoo rescued food for the teleportation boy (from Chanyeol^^).

After dinner he took the youngers plate and placed them next to his bag under the tree again.

"Hi, Jongin-ah", he cheered, "I prepared dinner.. Well, Joonmyun-hyung and me to be exact"

He hoped that the younger would at least look at him, but it wasn't the case. He shrugged and smiled.

"I'll place it next to your bag again. I really hope you enjoy it"

 

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo found Jongins clean dishes in the cupboard again, but this time, a small flower was decorating the plate.

Kyungsoo blushed and giggled.

"He really cares"