I thought you've change...

I thought you've change...

Jackson ran to the cafe to met someone he missed. He felt nervous + excited to met the girl that almost 6 months did not meet. When he entered, he saw the girl sat at the corner and looking outside the window.

He thought that she looked beautiful from the sideway.  

He sit and Youngji just looked at him with raising her left eyebrow. " Am I late ? " He asked with a hesitation look.

" Yes you are !! Do you know I'm here waiting for you for almost 20 minutes ?! " She yelled and make Jackson a little surprised.

" I..I'm sorry.. " He said and looked at her weirdly. " Its only 20 minutes... " He mumbled but can be heard by the person in front of him. 

" Its only 20 minutes ?! You just wasting my time, you know ?! " Her voice even louder that can make some people around them in the cafe stared at them.

" Is she really Youngji ? " He said in his heart.

Jackson just like a little boy who got scolded by his mother. 

She sigh and drank her coffee. " Say something.. " This time, she lowered her voice a little but still can be heard by people around them.

" Well, I'm sorry for disturbing your time. Actually, I want to meet you cause I miss you but I didn't know that I disturb you. I think we should meet another day. " He said slowly.

" Its not that..Don't meet me on the day that I don't have many time. Okay ? "

He nodded and stood up and bowed a bit to her. " Then, goodbye. Sorry for disturbing you. " He walked slowly to the entrance.

When he gone from the cafe, Youngji suddenly felt guilty. " Did I too harsh ? " She said to herself. 

She stood up and ran to the entrance to chase him. She looked around and saw him when he almost got into a cab.

" Jackson ! Wait ! " She shouted while running to him.

Jackson stopped and looked behind him. He saw Youngji running in the rain without an umbrella. " Yah ! Why are you running in the rain ? You'll get a cold. " He shouted with a worried face.

She ran toward him and slipped into his umbrella. Their faces got very close at that time. Jackson's face  suddenly became red. He blushed~

" Are you angry ? " Youngji asked after they've been silent for a few second. 

He couldn't looked at her eyes and answered with stuttered while looking down. " N..no. "

" You sure ? But I'm sorry for yelling at you just now. I'm really stressed with my work and I ended up taking it all out on you. " She said while holding his hand.

Before he could say anything, the sudden thunder make Youngji surprised and hugged him with a small shout.

He became more surprised with her action. He looked at her and laughed. 

" Why you laughing ? " She asked and he just replied, " Nothing..Its more like you. "

The thunder continued and she hugged him tighter.

He calmed her with gently rub her back and whispered slowly to her ear. " Its okay. I'm here.."

 

" I thought you've change...I'm glad you didn't.. " He said with a smile.

 

 

 

 

< Sorry for not having their photo. >