Moves

Treasure

January 29th,

Daehyun's P.O.V

Who is this brave girl? How can she knew my dad's name? I was looking at the scene now, it's happening infront of me. "Who are you?" My dad asked. "Does that really matter to you, Jung Taewoon?" That girl bravely answered. Sure this girl have some potential.

"Attack her!"

She just there standing quietly and looked at my dad, "Really?". She turned to her left and started kicking each of them, I was literally jaw dropped. She kicked some of my dad's man. I want to shout to her that someone is behind her back. But I guess, I don't have to. She flip her body and it kicks on the man's face.

Then two of my dad's man were using gun, I'm afraid she lose. One of the man finally pulled the masked off from her face, I was shocked. SUPER. It was Hyo In! "Choi Hyo In," my dad laughed. Hyo In replied, "Satisfied now?" Then a guy try to shoot on her but she's fast, she bend her body lower and it shoots on the other guy.

She started to taekwondo and kicking the others. I was surprised, this girl is something. She went toward me with knife, she cut the ropes and told me to run. "I can't leave you here!" I shouted. My father's man were all died on the ground and it's left with my dad. "I am staying with you here," I said.

Hyo In fought with my dad, she did really well. After that, my dad were deafeated. I guess he faint? Hyo In ran to me, turn me backwards and hugged me. "BAAMMM!!"

I tried to open my eyes and saw Hyo In were hit by my father's man! I glared at him and  I picked a gun and shoot it to him. Hyo In were like she's loosing breath. "Called Mino," she said weakly. I carried her out from the house first and I layed him into the grass under the tree. I took her phone from her pocket, and called Mino;

"Hyo, are you--"

"Hyung! It's Daehyun!"

"Daehyun! Where's Hyo?"

"She told me to call you, we're at the west side beach!"

"Alright! We will be--"

"Bring ambulance and police too!"

"Why?! What happened?!"

Then, the signal were gone. I put Hyo In's phone inside my pocket. I looked at her, "Hyo, please stay for a moment." Hyo In smiled and nodded, "I'm just --" "Don't say a word," I said. I looked at her, how can such a brave girl gave her life up for a fool man like me?

I cried. She saw me crying, "What are you crying at?" she said weakly. "Why did you let yourself getting hit?" I asked her, looking at her face. "Pabo, just don't talk about that anymore. It's okay, at least you are safe now with me." Hyo In smiled.

Just after 10 minutes, they are fast more than I expected!

Mino hyung and Youngjae ran out from the car, while the police were running with Mino hyung toward the house. Youngjae kneeled down to me as he was trying to talk to Hyo. Hyo In then were checked by the paramedics. "She just got a little cut on her back, but it will be heal soon." They gave her water and told her to drink it. She drank it slowly.

"Told you it's dangerous! See what happen now," Youngjae said. "Yeah, you're right." Hyo In replied his brother nagged. Youngjae brought us into their car, I sat at the back seat with Hyo In. Youngjae went to where Mino hyung and the police were.

"T-thank you," I thanked Hyo In for saving me. She turned to me and smiled, "Not a problem." I smiled back and I want to ask her something but I'm not brave enough to ask her. "I know you're trying to ask me something, what is it?"

"Where did you learn the moves and how to fight back?"

She seems taken aback from my question. Just then, Mino hyung and Youngjae walked into the car and looked at us. "Are you both okay?"

We both nodded at the same time, "Alright, now we're heading back home." Mino hyung said as he's trying to wear the seatbelts. He started the engine, he looked both of us from the mirror and smiled. I smiled back and nodded. We finally drove back to Gwangju.

End of P.O.V