Judging Junhoe

You're such an

“You’re so popular already damn, I’m jealous.” Jinny crossed her arms jokingly.

“That’s funny Jinny.”

“Bobby was all over you.” She laughed.

“He was nice I guess?” I chuckled.

“He’s nice once you get to know him.”

“Junhoe didn’t really seem to like me. He looked at me with a dull expression as if he was judging me.”I shrugged.

“Junhoe’s not much of a talker when he’s around new people. He’s hard to get close to because he won’t talk to anyone he doesn’t know or likes.” Jinny shrugged.

“Are you close to him?” I asked curiously.

“Nah we like talked once but he was mad boring.”

“Oh.” I nodded.

“You interested?” Jinny raised her brows.

“Nothing like that I was just curious.”

“Alright, let’s practice.” Jinny the music.

(Junhoe’s pov)

“You’re just a Junhoe.”

“Hyung!”

I mean I guess she’s pretty but it’s not like she’s some goddess. Why are the guys making such a big deal about her? I mean sure she’s also kind of good at singing and pretty good at dancing but still. Bobby hyung should seriously calm himself though, he probably scared the girl already.

(Author’s pov)

“Why don’t you like Ara?” Minho raised his brows.

“She’s just not worth freaking out over.” Junhoe shrugged.

“Then why are you judging her?”

“Psh, I didn’t.”

“Well you’re the one who said and I quote ‘Her dancing lacks, her singing isn’t the best, and she’s got average looks to be honest’” B.I stated.

“Why do you remember everything I say?” Junhoe made a face.

“Are you like trying to hide like secret feelings for her?” Yunhyeong joked.

“I bet he thinks she’s hot but just wants to look cool so he’s not saying it.” B.I added.

“I wouldn’t have a crush on a girl like Ara. She’s pretty but she’s not my type.” Junhoe crossed his arms.

“Good because I called dibs.” Bobby smirked.

“Psh yeah right like you’d have a chance with her. She’s probably scared of you already.” B.I rolled his eyes.

“Shut up Hanbin.” Bobby glared at B.I.

“I want to see her practice. She’s so good at dancing.” Donghyuk awed.

“Let’s go watch them practice!” Bobby bolted up with a huge smile plastered on his face.

“Sit your flat down.” Minho pulled him back down.

“Please hyung~ we won’t even spy we’ll ask them watch inside.” Bobby pouted.

“Yeah hyung please~ you should see how great she is!” Donghyuk beamed.

“Please~” They all begged with aegyo except for Junhoe who was still sulking.

“Fine.”

“YAY!” Bobby cheered and raced to the practice room downstairs whilst the others followed.