Dont know why

Drabbles collection

«  i missed you «  his fingers kept playing on your soft bangs , pecking continuously your nose and adoring you with his eyes ; that was the scenario you kept playing on your mind , the smile plastering on your soft lips unconsciously at the simple thought of it , you were awakened from your reverie by the sound signaling the final destination , you stood up and took your luggage in a blink of eyes and were already waiting for a cab , remembering the address he had given you .

 

Due to some dance competition , he had to leave the country for some couple of weeks and you wanted to make him the surprise by your presence , but let’s be honest you have missed him too , in the end he was the man of your life , you believed it was the purest of love , since you didn’t really loved him because of his looks but it came out as admiration of his acts  , and his skills , you felt so lucky once he shared back the same feeling , you breathed his name , he got the powers with yours .

 

The building was huge , and once you asked about him you were told he was down the floors practicing , your feet instantly guided you there , you didn’t even need to ask for the place , your heart knew it , actually you didn’t just came because you longed for him , but because you had great news to announce , your father finally agreed about the relationship and now he could come officially and propose you from him , this thought made you walk twice faster .

You could hear the beats of music from afar so you started scrolling over the corridor to the last open door , somehow you started walking slowly , all the excitement died , you started pinpointing hoping to make him a surprise , yet the surprise was on the wrong person , you .

 

No sounds were heard but the loud thud of your bags that you let go because of shock , you couldn’t believe it , you wanted to pop your eyes right away for making you see such a horror , yet your gaze didn’t even blink and kept looking at the kissing couple , there in front of you , just meters away was the man you considered your other half , making out with a girl , eating her . Your bags crashing sound must have woken them up since they parted right away and a huge gasp was heard later and some other words after , or shouts maybe ,you couldn’t recognize , at that time everything sounded dull and heavy , you could see the moves in front of you but you never knew what they uttered , your eyes never blinking away from him , they were as shocked too and he was already holding his head , gripping tightly his hair in the process .

He kept looking at you , the other girl already gone , you felt something touching you , he was caressing your face , roaming his hands around your hair , that’s funny , that was all you wanted him to do you a minute ago yet now your skin crumbled at every touch , his last motion was him hugging you so tightly and apologizing

“ i-…I don’t know…” his words were cut , he seemed to be shocked as well “ please forgive me , am so sorry “ he hugged you tighter “ so very sorry “ his words stabbed your ear like knifes , he let go of you and palmed your face once again “  I cant believe you’re here precious “ he smiled , tears already threatening to fall , “ am gonna go take your luggage to the room okay and come back to show you the place “ he smiled once again , that dimpled smile you adored , you felt like crying because even now just by seeing it you were about to forget what happened , it always have that impact on you , make you forget all the world and focus on it , and on its owner , you ended up by nodding and he managed to grab your things quickly and went so he will come back just as soon .

 

Yet once he came back , you were no longer there .