|01

Moon Tears

“YOU SHALL ALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!” she screamed as she felt the heat on skin. The people starring at her smiled “Oh and why?” the king shouted back. “You all shall be punished. The village will be cursed” she screeched but because of the heat reaching the neck the lady couldn’t shout.

Slowly sight faded in front of her eyes and then it went blank.

 

100 years later….

“Ok class We have a new student” the teacher announced and the teachers were kept silent. “Come in” he said. The boy that walked in made all the girls whistle. “Hello my name Dongwoon. Nice to meet you”  he says and the all smile at him. “Ok can you sit next to Gikwang”.

Dongwoon smiles and walks to him. “Hello” Gikwang says waving at him. Dongwoon smiles back “Hello” he replies taking a seat. Then the teacher went on with the lesson. “Has anyone heard of the legend of the Moon Tears?” the teacher asks.

They all look at each other. “Moon Tears?” Gikwang asks confused. The teacher nods Dongwoon puts up his hand “yes” was his reply. “It was a story about a woman that was send to be from the moon. The people burned her and she set a curse” when he finished the students all stare at him.

The teacher smiles at him “Oh how do you know that so well?” he asks. “The women was my ancestor” the teacher was shocked “so it wasn’t a legend then?” he said with eyes wind. Dongwoon nodded. While Gikwang looked amused. “So…” the teacher began “so what sir?” he asked. “Was she?”

Dongwoon laughed “no sir she wasn’t she had practice medicine. They wrongly thought otherwise due rumours sounding our family.” He replied smiling. The teacher nods then the bell rings.

“Ok class dismiss” the students all get up and Dongwoon walks out of the class and was planning on going to the library. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Gikwang “can I help you?” he asked. “Come and meet my friends” he says.

He had no time to answer as he was dragged by the arm into the grounds to a group of boys sitting on the grass. “Who the new kid” one asks him. How rude Dongwoon thought. “This is Dongwoon he is a new student. Guess what he is related to that moon lady” he says.

They all stare at him. “Really?” another asked. He grabbed Gikwang’s arm away “yes what’s wrong with that?” he asked staring at them “is that story so important?” he really didn’t understand that part. “It’s just an old legend around here. What brings you back here? Oh I’m Doojoon by the way” he says smiling “I’m Hyunseung, this is Junhyun and Yoseob.” Dongwoon nods.

“Family ties. We wanted to move to back  to the village we brought up in. Now times have change it should be easier for my family to finally live here” they smile at him. “Well then let us be your group  of friends then.” Doojoon said smiling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was it good or bad? hmmm.... i don' t know but this is just the start! 

Chapters will get better! I promise. Thanks for reading the first chapter. 

<3