You're the most important part of my life.

The fugitive who once loved.

March 11th, 03

The weather is bearable, the sky is dazzling blue, the city is calm ; everything seems alright.

Everything's fine until three loud knocks reverberate, he goes to open he door.. And nothing's fine anymore.

Handcuffs on his hands, two men in black attacking his boyfriend and pulling him down to the ground ; nothing's calm anymore.

He sees in three minutes a scene he never ever imagined in his wildest dreams. 

 

He's handcuffed and blindfolded knees to the ground, arms on the back, he doesn't understand anything anymore, the only thing he knows is his boyfriend pronouncing his name on a sorry tone, approaching him and kissing him on the cheeks, the forehead and then on the lips, a long and loving kiss who seems like it is the last, it seems like a farewell, he understands it immediatly when God knows who pulls him away from his beloved one.

He then hears the sound of a gun being pulled out and the trigger being unlocked, it is the end.

 

Nothing's alright anymore, nothing's like it should be anymore.

 

"You're caught with nowhere to hide, nowhere to escape. You're caught within our hands, you'll pay back your sins by giving your life, that's the only solution."

LuHan was a fugitive, a criminal with a dark past who started a new life after having escaped to the chinese police, the contract did not say to kill him but he died, fiercly, with a smile on his lips, his head high toward the sky, his heart toward the other man who was living with him, saying one last time the name of his lover "Xiumin" ; that's what the report said and the court case was closed.

 

10 years after,

March 11th, 13

A guy with light brown haird and round pale cheeks is getting off of a black sedan, he doesn't looks rich, but he doesn't looks poor either. He walks toward a certain building and then stops, looking at the windows of the appartment on the 3rd floor with a nostalgic and sad look, as if he's remembering something. 

Then a tall and skinny woman approaches him, a paper in a hand, she talks to him for some minutes and then gives him the paper.. Or it is a letter. The man smiles sadly, bows to the woman greatly and then goes back to his car.

 

"Hello sir, I'm sorry if I'm mistaking but.. Am I talking to Mr. Xiumin?"

"Yes it is me.. How did you know?"

"Ten years ago a man gave me this letter, saying if a man with chocolate hair and round pale cheeks comes I should give it to him, he was livind on the 3rd floor of this appartment, I was seeing him often He was great, but one day three men in black came and I didn't see him anymore, I'm afraid something might have happened to him."

"...His name was LuHan ma'am, Xi LuHan, and I was living with him ten years ago. But thank you for remembering him, he was great to me and to other people too, he was once a part of my life, and this letter you're giving to me is now one too. I'm thanking you again ma'am, for me but for him too.. Because he might not be able to do it himself, excuse him."

"Why?" The woman looked at him with dumbfounded eyes, that's when he realised she did not know at all.

He smiled sadly and before he bowed to her greatly he said, "Because he died ma'am."

And he came back to his car after a last look to this appartment where was once living his happiness, his joy and his love, no willing to come back here anymore.

The woman shouted, with her two hands beside "I know he's loking after you from there.. Mr. Xiumin !" And the guy smiled, happy again.

•••

"Thank you for meeting my son ; thank you for making my son happy ; thank you for all this, Xiumin."

These words that he didn't understand until a finger pulled the trigger and his beloved was gone.