Baking with Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s on his side, one leg kicked out from the duvet and hanging off the bed, the other trapped under Seunghyun’s heavy thigh as the younger boy lies spread eagle across the mattress. He felt hot and stuffy, kicking the sheet off before he snuggled close to Seunghyun. Seunghyun felt the younger fidgeting around in bed throughout the night; he knew something was off wrong.

“Baby, are you okay?” He squinted his eyes when the bright lights invaded his vision, running his fingers through his lover’s soft brown hair.

“It’s so warm, I can feel my skin burning. And my body is aching like mad too.”

“Maybe I can give you a massage! Or maybe some morning kisses. ”

“Maybe you can just shut up and stop disturbing me.” Jiyong complained and shut his eyes tight, hoping to catch more sleep.

Seunghyun was shocked at his sudden outburst. Jiyong had never snapped at him before, at least, not when he didn’t do anything at all. He pursed his lips together and turned his back over, figuring out what has gotten into the younger.

“Hyun, why are you so far away?” Jiyong mumbled.

“You said it was warm.”

“Hyunie, I’m cold now… Can you please hug me?”

Seunghyun turned over and saw Jiyong’s pout, and before he knew it, his arms were around the petite frame, hugging him tightly.

 

Jiyong scrolled through his page for the umpteenth time. Feeling warm, nauseous, fatigue. All the results led up to pregnancy. He chuckled at the results and rubbed his belly. How can I get pregnant? Parts of him wished that those symptoms meant him being pregnant. He k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter