Jealous

Jealous

Jealous

 

Bigbang members went back to their new dorm after their concert in seoul.

"Hyung ,are you guys hungry? I'm so hungry!!"Daesung said to his hyung."What do you want to eat ,my Daesungie??"Seunghyun asked while trying to act cute infront of his Daesung."Can i eat your ramyun that you bought for yourself yesterday?"Daesung asked with some aegyo."Eat it if you want..."Seunghyun smile."

( Seungri and Jiyong went to their room)

"Hyung ,do you love me more than your pet Gaho?"Seungri asked Jiyong while he is lying on their bed."I love Gaho more.."Jiyong haven't finished his words and Seungri it cut off ."Okay, got it! ,I'm going to wash up hyung"Seungri took his clothes and went to the bathroom. Actually,Jiyong was going to say "I love Gaho more...but I love you the most in the world.Seungri was really sad with Jiyong words while he was in the bathroom,he thought that he's the one that Jiyong loves the most. Just like everyday, they went to sleep. Jiyong hugs Seungri when he sleeps using him as a pillow. He thought that Jiyong was just playing with his heart.

In the midnight ,while Jiyong is sleeping soundly Seungri is still awake cause he was sad about what Jiyong just said and went to Taeyang's room. He realised that his hyung ,Taeyang was still awake too."Hyung ,why are you still awake?"Seungri asked."I can't sleep"."Taeyang replied him."Then...let's play a game!!"Seungri said.

(They played the game till 5.a.m in the morning)

Seungri slept with Taeyang in his bed, hugging each other cause Taeyang's bed is not as big as Jiyong and his room's bed.

The next morning, Jiyong woke up and realised that Seungri is not beside him. Jiyong became very worried and went to find him, Jiyong want to call him but his phone is in his room. "Where are you now, my baby panda ?"Jiyong was so worried.He went to Taeyang's room to wake Taeyang up, to help him search for his baby panda Seungri .When Jiyong went in the room, he saw something that make him felt very jealous.He saw Taeyang and his Seungri is hugging each other.Jiyong went to his room and took his phone to set a 5 minutes alarm, the alarm woke them up."Maknae-ya,why did you went to slept with Youngbae and not with me?Jiyong said."Jiyong,are you jealous of us sleeping together?"Taeyang said to make fun of Jiyong."No ,I'm not jealous!!"Jiyong replied."Seungri told me everything while we are playing games yesterday."Taeyang said."What did he said??Did he said anything bad about me?"Jiyong asked."He was sad by something about you."Taeyang said while yawning.

"Maknae, go to my room I need to talk to you ."Jiyong said. Without any words, Seungri followed him to their room."Why did you slept with Youngbae?"Jiyong asked Seungri."Are you jealous of me sleeping with Youngbae hyung?"Seungri smile."No,I'm not jealous!!!"Jiyong answer him immediately."Really!? You're not jealous?"Seungri asked in curious."Fine...yes, I'm jealous."Jiyong finally telling the truth."I'm always jealous if you sleep with the other members cause you're mine.."Jiyong said it cutely."Are going to tell me yesterday that you told Youngbae that you're sad by something about me?"Jiyong asked him kindly."I'm sad that you said you love Gaho more than me."Seungri said while looking at Jiyong with his puppy eyes."I haven't even finished my words and you cut it off,I want to say is "I love Gaho more but I love you the most in the world"Jiyong said. Seungri looked at him while blushing and felt sorry...

Seungri yawn...."Hyung , I'm still sleepy.."Seungri said while rubbing his eyes."Let me sing a lullaby for you."Jiyong starts humming the song.Just awhile,Seungri fell asleep in Jiyong's embrace."Sweet dreams ,my baby panda..."jiyong whisper in his baby seungri's ear and gave a peck on his lips.After the lullaby ,Jiyong fell asleep with Seungri who is also sleeping in his warm embrace peacefully...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is very short...T_T

But ,hope you guys would like it ^_^