➳ cheatsheet + app;

➳ beneath the dome // apply open!

xP07Lha.pngZCbD8dt.png


CHEATSHEET 
READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING
if you have any questions, just ask. i'll answer as soon and as detailed as i can. and, i definitely don't bite :)

source code 
turn in post
example

0Ouy9yf.png

 

0Ouy9yf.png

 

0Ouy9yf.png

 

0Ouy9yf.png

 

 

FORM I would say that I technically prefer quality over quantity, but I really love both of them together. You can't really have quality without quantity, now can you? Mary sues are not accepted here. Not at all, so don't bother trying. Stick to the plotlines given. You're allowed to apply as many times as you want but please don't connect your apps since it's not very likely both (or more) characters will be accepted.
Turn in your app in the 'turn-in post' given on the left in the circle. Remember to put in the password. Failure to do so will result in rejection. If you don't know what the password is, I suggest you read the rules in the foreword again.

STORY 
Basic plot; Eight teenagers join forces after they're trapped, along with the entire population of Seoul, under a clear dome. And who placed the dome there? Another eight teenagers. Except... it wasn't really them that put it up. I mean, it was, but it wasn't on their own accord. They were forced to by the 'greater one'.
Setting; Seoul, South Korea.
Time; 2015

TAKEN ➳ Only two... things(?) are taken. One - plotline; Changwon. Two - faceclaim; Apink's Namjoo. Don't apply using any of these two.

LOVE INTERESTS 
+ Optional. 
+ Any ual orientation.
+ Keep in mind that if you want to make your own love interest, you'll have to apply twice. Once as your character and second as your love interest. If this is what you're doing, give a link to the lover's form in the 'love interest' section.
+ Love interests as other applicants is preferred.
+ If you're one of the trapped, your lover can also be one of the trapped and vice versa. You don't necessarily need to be on opposite sides as your lover but you can if you want. State your preferred one in the love interest section.

CHARACTERS 
Trapped;
+ Character must be at least part Korean. No, they are not allowed to come from outside of Korea. They came from the city their plotline is named after.

Trappers;
+ Characters will still have a surname. The 'greater one' told them he let them keep it because he's 'nice' but really he let them keep it because its easier to identify them, and for other purposes.
+ Characters have the same background since, when they were born, they were grown as test subjects, so don't write anything for their background.
+ No family, either, since they grew up not knowing who their parents were.

Both;
+ Characters are all teenagers. That means 13-19 years of age. Since this story is set in 2015, this means their birthdates will be in late (july+) 1995 to early (january-june) 2002.