자유 True Beauty

Recommendations of Thousands

Review: The theme of this story is beautiful: It's what on the inside that counts. I love this fanfic because it goes so deep into each and every character. Not one is left out and everyone of them is always developing further on . It talks about character, family, relationships, and the will to not give up. Overall, everything was well thought out, emotional, and balanced. 

 

자유 True Beauty by Aishmin 

"The world was a beautiful place. It was the poeple living on it that were ugly."

click here to read it. 

 

Description: For centuries it has been a tradition for the child of a noble to recieve a Noye, a slave, as their coming of age present on their 21st birthday. Although it is only Han Mihyun's 16th birthday, her fahter has deemed it appropriate to grant her with one thing she dreads the most, a Noye. Mihyun has lived her life catergorizing everything she has every encounter with either being beautiful or hideous - but with an exception al twist: she doesn't judge on appearance, but instead by what each individual holds within. That is why, despite his rough hair, harsh eyes, and the number of faded scars decorated his skin, Oh Sehun is the most beautiful thing Mihyun has every laid her eyes on. 

 

Characters: Han Mihyun (OC), Oh Sehun, EXO