The Marrige Life of Mr. Byun

Recommendations of Thousands

Review

Hands down, this has to be my favorite fanfic of all Asianfanfics. It might seem really ual at first but the story line just takes over amazingly. The characters and the plot are well thought of. Even though the author doesn't update often, the lengths of the chapters are worth it. If you read this fanfic, I guarantee that you won't regret it. 

 

The Marrige Life of Mr. Byun by sundaysundaes [M]

"And allow me to be selfish, just one more time because I can't have anyone else but you"

click here to read it

 

Description

Byun Baekhyun is that one SNSD fanboy who's having trouble with commitment. While Park Chanyeol, on the other hand, is jst inexperienced when it comes to dating and , so he vows to lean and go through the journey of and romance with Kamasutra as his handbook. Oh Sehun is confused over his ual orientation, while Lu Han is the Chinese oppa who acts a little but like an ahjumma. And then there's Kim Joonmyun who is just too busy dealing with the fact that his wife wants him to do a . 

 

Storyline

When you enter S.M University together with your bestfriend to be a professional comtemporer dancer, you didn't think that you'd get to meet your future husband, the obnoxious Mr. Byun Baehyun and his idiotic friends. This story will unravel the journey of your love story with the eyeliner boy from being enemies, to taking the phrase 'sleeping with the enemy' quite literally, until it finally ends to your marriage life with Mr. Byun. 

 

Characters

OC (you), Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Lu Han, Kim Minseok, Oh Sehun (appears on future chapters), Kim Joonmyun (appears on future chapters), Kim Jongin (appears on future chapters), Kris Wu (appears on future chapters).