Only You

Be With You

 

Listen:TaeTiSeo-Only U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8vHbhWxLGg

SM CONFIRMED THAT BAEKYUN AND TAEYEON ARE DATING

I couldn't do my work well because the official statements have been released.Fans have been bashing me  and Baek in our instagram account.I feel like crying,me and Baek shouldn't happen.I've been calling Baek since this morning but he's not even answering.Things are getting worse as time passes by,I cannot handle this alone,I need Baek but where is he?I have no choice but to protect my account,this is the only way so they would stop bashing me.I sat down on my bed,burying my face on the pillows.I really need Byun Baekhyun right now.

I've been trying to call him for the past few hours but he's not even answering.The next day,the company wants me to speak up regarding the statements.I can't just speak up alone but that's what I have to do.Byun Baekhyun is nowhere to be seen.

Before I could even say a word,tears started to form in my eyes,I bowed and started to teared up,

"I am truly sorry that many people was hurt by this issue,I am really really sorry,please forgive us"

Then Seohyun patted my back,telling me to stop crying.I just can't do this anymore,before I board the plane,I send a text to him,enough to let him know that I'm so hurt by his action;ignoring me.

Let's end this

The bashing continues;this time it got worse.

Kim Taeyeon stole Byun Baekhyun from us

I didn't meant to do this,I didn't steal him from anybody.But no one could stop love when it starts blooming.Suddenly I saw a picture of Baekhyun going out from the company last night,he looks terrible.His hair was messy and his face was gloomy.After this issue was revealed,he's no longer the happy Byun Baekhyun--and both of us are slowly drifting apart,I haven't been talking to him for weeks now not in text messages or phone calls.Does he really wants to end this?

Its partially my fault for making him go through hard times,but I'm having a hard time too--both of us are.And that's how our days passes by.I think it's over between us now,no words left to be spoken.

I cried again so badly this time,I have so many things to do,I'm a leader and I'm in charge of everything and now I have to take care of this issue,I am never strong enough to handle this alone.Seohyun knocked the door,

"Unnie,someone wants to see you"

"Who?",I asked while wiping my tears.I stood up and looked myself in the mirror,I looked horrible.There's no more time to put a make-up.I can't make that person wait so long.

Seohyun shook her head and smiled before she left my room.

I opened the front door,it was a very familiar figure eventhough he wasn't facing me.

"What do you want?I thought its over between us"

"I'm so sorry,the reason why I'm distancing myself from you is I don't want things to get worse,I know you're going through hard times then and now but so do I.Please forgive me..I'll take care of this,I promise",with that he moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.I buried myface on his chest;crying.We're both going through hard times.

"We'll go through this together,baek",I said while wiping his tears.

"Please be happy like you always do,sad baek isn't the old baek.I love you and I always will.."

He chuckled at my words,"And I don't care what they say I'm gonna be with you,I wanna be with you And I don't care what they do I'm gonna be with you"

That's how I know that he is being true with his words,I wanna be with him forever.