키스 !

「빼빼로 게임」

“Here.”

 

Jiho said as he slid the chocolate stick between Jaehyo’s thin lips.

 

Jaehyo pouts. Cute.

 

“But I wanted the chocolate part.” He pouts even harder.

 

Jiho blinks. This hyung is such a kid. He then harshly grabs the pepero from between the elder boy’s lips. The boy grunts and Jiho gulps down the stick in an instant.

 

“Rude, give me another one, Jiho-pig.”

 

Jiho stands from his seat, and pushes his hand deeper in the small box. His fingers fiddle around wanting to find a perfect pepero for Mr.Ahn Jaehyo. His thick eyebrows furrowed and his tongue pokes between his thicker lips. Cute.

 

“Are you going to hurry or..?” Jaehyo speaks with a fake displeased tone, while tapping his black rubber sneakers on the wooden floor of the classroom.

 

Jiho has already found a proper pepero, but he finds it even more amusing to make Jaehyo wait, than feeding him the pepero. Jaehyo’s expression grows harder as seconds pass by. He wants to laugh at him, because the other looks like some spoiled kid that is waiting for daddy to give him his allowance.

 

Jiho then shoves the pepero harshly (the chocolate side pointing towards to Jaehyo) between Jaehyo’s pouty lips.

 

The older hums a faint “Rude.” And a thank you he nibbles on his snack.

 

And for the nth time today, Jiho harshly tugs the nibbled sweet from between Jaehyo’s teeth. There is a faint clink sound coming from elder’s teeth.

 

“Wh-!”

 

And Jiho’s plump lips settle on the other’s. He pulls away before

 

Jiho’s rough thick lips didn’t even peck, they just brushed delicately on Jaehyo’s fine, soft lush lips.

 

This kiss, was it even considered a kiss? It was just a brush of lips; it almost felt like an eyelash brushing a cheek; almost like a breeze in a summer night.

 

No matter how delicate that ‘kiss’ was, there was a spark. That spark made Jaehyo face flush to the tip of his ears. He covered his embarrassed face behind long boney fingers. That spark sent an almost electric feeling flowing through his spine; a gentle exploding feeling erupted in his stomach; and his lips twitching and tingling (wanting more); but most importantly his heart is pounding at the speed of 50 miles an hour.

 

And all these feelings made him even burn up even more.

 

He has almost folded himself in half, squirming in his seat and letting out a whine, that he hopes no one has heard, not even Jiho

 

Jiho never in his whole life has he ever found a scene so amusing. He never expected such reaction; it was just a brush, not a real kiss.

 

But then Jiho’s mind travels all the way to moon. He wonders if just a lip brush would give a reaction like this then what would a real kiss do.

 

And the mere thought excites Jiho, that he is clenching the fabric of his pants into his fists tightly, and breaking stolen treat into bits.