Baby Sehun

The White Envelope (chaptered)

"Aww, honey. Our baby is so cute, so handsome...like you. Hahaha." The overwhelmed and proud mother says to her husband.

"I know, hon. Look at his nose, it's like mine, and his eyelids...are as beautiful as yours, Baekhyun."

"Stop flattering me, Chanyeol. But thank you for the compliment.

Finally... I'm a mother, and you're a father, Chanyeol." Baekhyun sighs. "Can we be good parents to him? I'm afraid that I could be overprotective of him. Chanyeol, don't be so strict on him, alright? Let us show him the world that we know; a world that is full of love and compassion."

"Mmhmm, Baek. Let us teach him that love is the most omnipotent thing in the world. Without it, every beautiful thing in the world isn't beautiful." Chanyeol adds.


The small but beautiful baby is in his father's arms, yawning. His face is so delicate that every person who sees it would want to be careful. His palms that are opening ang closing manifests he wants to explore something. Something new, that he did not think of discovering.

Purity and innocence are at the newborn child right now.


"By the way, Chanyeollie, what would you like to name our child?"

The baby strangles in his father's hands.

"Hmm, a name?" Chanyeol asks wonderingly.

Baekhyun nods.


After a while of thinking, Chanyeol is excited to announce their baby's name.

"I want to name him... Sehun."

Chanyeol raises baby Sehun up, while Baekhyun is crying happily; the newly-called parents kiss each other lips---it's a sign not only of their love for each other, but also accepting a new chapter for themselves: welcoming baby Sehun into their lives by being good parents to him.

 


And there you have it, Chapter 1. :)

Is my first chapter okay? I'm sorry if it's um, kinda short. I'm used to writing oneshots. This is my first time writing a chaptered fic, and I don't even know if I can finish this one. But I'll try finishing it for you guys, because I love you. ♥ Hihi. ^^

Next chap will be about baby Jongin/Kai :)