Secrets Kept Hidden

The Wonders Of Love

She jumped a bit back and looked back at me.

Tears started to form in her eyes.

It broke my heart to see her like that, but I don't want her in harm so I have to keep my promise..

It's eating me inside and out to see Seohyun like that.

Tears started to flow down her cheeks, I couldn't take it.

I went near her and gently wiped her tears away and brought her into my embrace.

And gently patted her back, "Stop crying Seohyun~ I am sorry if it feels like I am avoiding you, it's my only choice but it breaks me to see you like this, there is something wrong but I am not sure if I can tell you." I said as I heard her stop crying.

"W-Why c-can't y-you tell me?" She asked me as I wiped the last of her tears off from her face gently.

"I made a promise because I don't want you to be in harm." I answered. 

I let go of her and she looked confused.

I love her with all my heart but she is oblivious to my feelings. I just know it, she does not realize that I love her more than I am suppose to... I love her more than a sister.. I am not foolish to make that promise with someone. If I didn't make that promise the members would be at harm, I couldn't let that happen, they are all I have after my parents passed away, one by one. My mother passed away after a car crash then my father got murdered, I still don't know who killed my parents. The members are all I have left, I can't risk loosing them...

I opened my eyes and went back to reality. 

Seohyun kept looking at me, "I don't want to lose you, Yoona." She said as she looked at me straight in the eye.

"I don't want to lose you as well Seohyun~ so I made that promise with a person because I can't risk to lose you or the members you guys are my family. But I also don't want to see you sad.." I voiced out while tears are forming in my eyes. 

I felt something on my forehead and realized that Seohyun kissed my forehead.

I blushed at the contact and she smiled.

I wiped my tears away and smiled back.

"We can get through this together." I whispered.

She nodded as someone came into my room.

We both looked and it was Sica Unnie with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

The bickering couple and Sica Unnie...

Tiffany marched over to where Seohyun and I were, and hid behind Seohyun.

"Unnie? What's the matter?" Seohyun asked

Tiffany pointed to Taeyeon, " Your Appa is being a byun."

"Aniyo!" Taeyeon defended herself.

"Bad Appa!" Seohyun scolded while trying to hold her laugh in.

"It's not my fault that your Umma is one too.." Taeyeon mumbled.

"WHAT?!" Tiffany raged and wanted to rush over to Taeyeon until Seohyun pulled her back and sat her down in the chair while she stood near Tiffany.

"Well you guys are the byun couple.." Sica Unnie stated as a matter of fact.

"And Taeyeon was always a byun as we all know only to Tiffany!" She continued as she hid behind me, scared of HellFany..

"You guys should stop before HellFany breaks out." I warned as I looked at Tiffany.

"You two byuns!" Seohyun shook her head.

We all giggled.

Taeyeon ran to Tiffany and clinged to her, Seohyun smiled.

Tiffany's expression softened up and hugged Taeyeon.

"Aww~ That's good you two made up!" Sica Unnie announced.

 


Sorry if this was a short chapter~

I will update this as soon as possible~

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters~

If you are confused still, wait until the upcomign chapters it will solve your confusion~

Hope you liked this! ^^

HAHA~ TaeNy xD