Best...

Boyfriend Tag

Click! With that small sound, the video recording started. ǀ│

“Hi everyone!” the girl in front of the camera welcomed or started her video. “This is Semi. Yeah you know me but maybe some of you have forgotten me, already.” She feigned a cry. “But it is all my fault.” She said and smiled.

“I haven’t been uploading some videos in my channel, ever since I went to a vacay with my boyfriend.” She stated. “I know that some of might say; ‘oh, you’re just lazy’ and stuff.”  She quoted. “But that is not it.” She defended herself. “In all honesty, I was supposed to update you guys with a short vid about leaving Korea and arriving in Paris, but there is this thing that made me giddy, and thus, I forgot about it.” She looked down for a while before smiling at the camera.

“But don’t worry. I am going to share it with you!” she made her celebrity dance before laughing at her foolishness. “But, there is another but! I mean a condition not the other but.” She side commented while playing with pun. “I’m going to announce it at the end of the vid.”

“So let us get this vid start for real.” She spread her arms as a welcome.

“A lot of you kept on asking me to do a ‘Boyfriend Tag’, which is interesting, so here I am making one for you.” She smiled, “ladies and, if there are, gentlemen. I present to you my boyfriend!”

She smiled and waited for her boyfriend to come and sit with her on her bed, but no one came to sit with her. “Come on you honey bacon!” she called out.

“Okay, okay. I’m coming.” The ‘honey bacon’ grunted and sat beside her.

Semi welcomed her boyfriend with a kiss on his cheek. “And here he is! EXO’s Baekhyun, but I prefer to call him as; ‘My honey bacon’” she cooed.

Baekhyun smiled and hugged her waist, “Hi everyone. I’m Baekhyun. The boyfriend of this Food and Fashion blogger and Youtube Artist, but I prefer to call her; ‘My sweet honey’” He copied Semi’s introduction.

“Whatever Baek.” Semi pulled her tongue out to Baekhyun. Baekhyun copied her and the two of them burst out laughing.

“Okay, let’s officially start this Q&A!” she smiled, again, giddily in front of the cam. “First question is from MssssLight of Instagram. It says; ‘how did the two of you met? I love you both so much!’” she read the question.

“Aww, thank you MssssLight.” The couple cooed and smiled.

“I think I should be the one to answer that.” Baekhyun spoke out. “We met at the designer, to whom we modelled for, Lie Sang Bong’s fashion show after party.”

“That was emabrassing.” Semi confessed which made Baekhyun look at her with curiosity. “Remember what I wore?” she asked.

semi

“Yeah, you were stunning in that.” He honestly answered. Truth to be told, almost all of the EXO boys thought that they saw a princess in disguise.

“I was not.” She face palmed. “The after party was starting in about half an hour when Sang Bong-nim invited me.” She hid her face on her boyfriend’s chest while muttering some words.

“Everyone, you did see her look that day right? She was stunning right? Comment your opinions.” Baekhyun said to the camera.

“Ugh, next question.” Semi groaned as she remove her face from his chest. While Semi was looking for questions sent by her tweeter and Instagram followers, Baekhyun sneaked a kiss on her neck.

“Yah!” Semi scolded him but got away easily with a simple I Love You from Baekhyun.

Her boyfriend laughed and they proceeded to the next question. “’What was your first impression upon seeing each other?’ a question by polarlight_98 of twitter.” She read the question.

 “Her smile was really beautiful.” Baekhyun said as he looked at Semi affectionately. “Even today it still is.” He smiled at her and kissed the top of her head.

“What about mine?” Baekhyun said.

“Your hands were and is still really pretty. I sometimes feel jealous, you know?” she ended with a question.

“My hands are not pretty, yours are.” He said without any hint of insincerity. “Never ever say that they are not pretty okay? These beautiful hands are going to wear our wedding ring.” He kissed her left hand then her nose.

Semi cringed before pinching the latter’s nose. “You’re so cheesy.” She stated but kissed him on his jaw.

“Okay! Next!” Baekhyun demanded, energized by his girlfriend’s kiss. “You better ask the next question now.”

“’Where was your first date?’ a question by itsmemika of Instagram” Semi read. “Should I answer this one?” Baekhyun nodded and she proceeded.

“First date as a couple, I suppose.” She stated. “It was 2 hours before EXO’s first solo concert, in the buffet area.” She proudly revealed.

“Yeah, that was not an ideal dating place.” Baekhyun face palmed and hid his face on Seung Mi’s shoulder.

“Babe, didn’t we talked about this already?” Seung Mi asked him. “Everywhere is fine when I’m with you.” she repeated her words from long time ago. She waited for a response and felt him nod with a kiss her shoulder, which made her fluster.

“O-Okay, next question.” She cleared to calm her down but failed. She hid her face on Baekhyun’s shoulder hiding her flushed face making him laugh.

“You’re blushing babe.” He teased and received a slap on his thigh. “J-just joking. N-next question.” He said as he rubbed his thigh to soothe the pain.

“You choose.” Semi huffed at Baekhyun then showed him her phone to choose. Baekhyun chuckled and gave his girlfriend a side glance.

“’When was your first kiss?’ asked by DD1980 of Instagram.” Baekhyun read. Semi was shocked at the question he chose and glared at him. “What? You told me to choose and I choose that.” He defended his self.

“Fine.” She sighed, “It was on the day we started going out as a couple. July 21, 2014.” She answered the question without any difficulty to which Baekhyun smirked.

“Oops, there’s a follow up question.” He said like he didn’t mean to ask the question later on. “’How was it?’ it says.”

“YAH!” Semi gave Baekhyun’s shoulder a strong slap.

“Okay, okay, we’ll skip this one.” He said as he rubbed his shoulder. “Next?” he asked with caution.

“Babe, someday you’ll really be the death of me.” Semi growled at him.

“Sorry babe.” Baekhyun cooed and hugged her from behind. “That will be the last.” He promised.

“Last my .” She cussed but soften when Baekhyun repeatedly kissed her face. “Stop it now Baek!” She squealed.

The man just laughed and grabbed her phone from her to read the next question. “Okay, ‘Do you have any tradition or routine?’ from krispytine of Instagram.”

“I think we don’t have anything in particular.” Semi answered, “But since the two of us are always or most of the time busy, we just find time to call or text each other.”

“Yeah, that’s it.” Baekhyun agreed.

“Oh!” Semi surprised Baekhyun with the sudden kick of idea that came over to her. “What about we make this our tradition?” she suggested.

Baekhyun turned his face to her, “You mean like every time we’re together we do a ‘boyfriend tag’?” he asked, clearly confused.

His girlfriend just laughed at him before kissing his nose. “What I mean is that, whenever I do a video; you’ll be in my videos.” She explained.

“How would you do that?” He asked but it came out like a challenge.

“Baek, I know you have a very tight schedule but, remember, sometimes when you visit me I am filming and what not?” she asked her boyfriend, who nodded in response. “And also, if we’re on a trip, I could do a video and inevitably, you’ll be in those.”

“Well, sure but don’t you need to ask your viewers?” He asked. “Because, you know, maybe not everyone wants to see me in your vids.” He explained.

Semi nodded her head as she carefully thought of it. “Well yeah, you have a point.” She agreed.

“Then please, take the floor.” Baekhyun jokingly said.

“Oh please.” Semi laughed. “Okay, so everyone. You were asking us about our traditions and such but our answer was nothing.” She repeated their answer. “So, I came up with this proposal. Which is… having Baekhyun in some of my videos if he got time or in my vacation videos.”

“Which is usually with me but I never appear.” Baekhyun mumbled, while nuzzling his nose on her shoulder.

“So guys, tell me your opinions in the comment box below or at the side, if you’re using your tablets, phones and what not.” She pointed her fingers on the respective directions.

“Okay! ‘Next question! Who says ‘I Love You’ first?’ from bezzelbub of Twitter.” Baekhyun read the question.

“Who says I love you?” Semi repeated. “Sometimes it’s me, sometimes it’s Baek.” She answered withuot thinking of it that much.

“Yeah it’s like that.” Baekhyun agreed but added something, “Maybe, you could say that it depends on the mood.” In which, Semi agreed with a laugh.

For the rest of the time, they answered about ten more questions with some small fights in between. There were also times when they called some members of EXO to ask them a question or two. Then, they were down to their last question.

“Last question.” Semi announced. Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief upon hearing her words.

“Let me read it.” Baekhyun volunteered. “’Do you argue on the smallest things? Like what?’ from SKKYlovesyou of Instagram.”

Semi laughed at the question. Of course they fight over the smallest things and they just showed it, prior to the question. “We do fight a lot. Like what? Those small fights you saw earlier, that’s what they are.” She answered.

Baekhyun nodded and hugged her shoulders. “If you don’t get what that means. It means that: we fight over almost everything but we do resolve it very quickly.” He explained.

The girl, trapped in his arms, nodded and kissed Baekhyun’s Adam’s apple. Baekhyun kissed her forehead in response then released her from his hug.

“So everyone, as promised, I am going to tell you, or rather, show you the thing that made me giddy.” Semi happily said. She turned to Baekhyun for a bit before returning her look at the camera.

She then showed her hand where a ring was worn. It was a simple thin silver band with a medium sized v-cut diamond in the middle. Baekhyun, on the other hand, smiled widely and scooted close to Semi before hugging her waist and holding her hand with his own; showing the same silver band, without the diamond, to the camera.

ring

The two looked at each other and smiled, “Everyone, we’re engaged!” they announced with smiles on their faces.

“On our last day in Paris, the day that I was supposed to upload the vacation video, he popped the question and now we’re engaged!” Semi told the camera.

“Hope you wish us ‘best wishes’” Baekhyun said before slowly bowing his head.

“We thank you in advanced!” she also bowed her head then smiled at the camera. “Bye everyone! See you again, soon!” she waved her hand to the camera and Baekhyun did the same.

The two waved to the camera for a minute before turning of the camera and making sure that the video was saved. Semi placed the camera on the table then crawled towards Baekhyun, who was sitting on the bed.

“Thank you.” Semi told Baekhyun.

“No, thank you.” Baekhyun told his fiancé and kissed her lips. Semi smiled at him and kissed him back. The two pulled away after a while and stared at each other’s eyes with love.

“I Love You.”

Three sweet words that will last a life time. Three words that are going to be treasured forever. Three words that started their first chapter and now, these words are starting a new chapter.

 

 


***

Hope you enjoyed it :D 

I apologize for some mistakes OTL

wings