FINAL

Just A Fan

ONEW POV

Our schedule is quite full for today. We went here and there from morning until now. Next event will be our fan meeting with SHAWOL.

‘Hyung hyung! Look at them~’ Taemin’s excited voice grab my attention.

‘Omo! She is totally my style!!!’ Taemin shrieks.

‘That one is MY TYPE!’ Ok now Jjong has joined the club.

‘Minho hyung which one is yours?’

‘That one~ I like that one~’ Minho’s deep voice in.

‘Key Key! I know that one is your style~’ Jjong excitedly points to one girl who looks so stylish and elegant. And key nods affirming.

‘She is the BABE~’ and they laugh out loud in unison.

‘Hyung~ are you gay?’

‘What! Yah! Lee Taemin! How dare you!’ *smack*

‘What~ you are the only one who doesn’t look interested in girls’ *rubbing the smack spot*

‘Aishh~ but that doesn’t mean I’m gay’ *glares*

‘Hyung, how about that one?’ Key points out. I follow his finger and it’s directed to a girl that somehow looks innocent to me.

‘I don’t know Key~ I don’t have THE ideal type remember? I need to meet her to know if she is the one.’

‘Awww you sound like an OLD man hyung~’ Key comments sarcastically.

O_O ‘Yah! Keybum! How dare you!’

--------------------------------

‘Omgee~ hyung! hyung!~ that girl is here~ how do I look? How do I look?’ Taemin’s low shriek almost chocked me to death.

‘Taemin~ you look just the same as before..’

‘Hyung you are not helping at all~’ *sigh*

T_T ‘Fine~’ I cast out my gaze to the crowd lining up in front of us. There are so many beautiful girls coming to see us. But not a single one has caught my attention yet.

‘Hyung~’

‘Ne?’ Jjong signalled me.

There’s a girl who standing right in front of me while flashes her sweet bright smile. Her eyes are shining brightly too. She was wearing a knee length black dress underneath a green cardigan with ‘I LOVE ONEW’ button pinned on it. My eyes glued on her cute fur boot and her red stylish bag that she’s been carrying. She looks so innocent and pure. She has fair skin and her black shining hair falls perfectly on her shoulder. I was mesmerized by her. She is not someone that I would classify as beautiful but I consider her as the cute one.  Suddenly, something hits me! My heart was beating fast telling me she is the one. My ideal girl!

‘Hyung~’ Jjong elbowed me.

‘Ne~ owh mianhae~ you are my fan ne.’

‘Ne~’ she answered shyly.

‘And your name is?’

‘Yeowang~ Song Yeowang~’ her puffy cheeks reddened.

‘You are so cute~’ I shot her my best smile, hoping to leave her with the sweetest memory of me. *Hohoho, how cunning of me*

‘Thanchu~ Onew, this is for you~’ she handed me a necklace with a fire symbol carved on the pendant.

‘STRENGTH~’ I looked at her with the blur expression.

‘I hope it can bring you strength when you wear it~’

‘Aaa~’

‘Hwaiting Onew~’ and with that she walks off from the stage. She waved at me while making gestures asking me to wear the necklace.

I nod to her and flash her with a smile. I flipped over the pendant and the word ‘strength’ greets me again. My eyes quickly searched for her but my heart sank as soon I catch the glimpse of her.

I saw her cuddling and smiling happily to the guy standing next to her. The boy is quite tall and he looks very stylish just like Key. He wrapped his arm around her neck and they are playfully teasing each other. I feel the jealousy starts to take control over me. I was about to get up from my seat when I saw her~ Pecking him on his cheek and she looked so deeply in love. I’m stunned and speechless by her action. I don’t even have the chance to get to know her better.

I’m sending her off with my gaze when suddenly she turned around and waved me goodbye while making the ‘hwaiting’ sign at me. For a moment, I forgot that she’s just my fan. For a moment, I saw her as my ideal girl and not a fan. Now I realized that once a fan will always be a fan.