Love Me Harder

Love Me Harder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at Starbucks, enjoying some Hibiscus Tea while waiting for your boyfriend, Kai. Since he had practice for Exo's upcoming album. The public knows that you and Kai are dating and so far, the response was good, sure there was some hate, but that's normal.

 

You were scrolling down your Instagram, looking for anything interesting, but there wasn't. At that moment the bell of the door rang and you look up to see, Kai and another girl, holding hands. You were shocked, the world stops around you. You could only hear your uneven breathing. You wonder, maybe that's their manager, and when you looked at the girls face it wasn't. It was a random girl which truthfully looks better than you.

 

Your eyes started getting blurry, so you just kept quiet. After Kai had finished ordering, he sat behind you since there was a vacant space. Luckily, he didin't realise that it was you. You sigh and wanted to take your things when suddenly the random girl started talking about you, "Honey, what about that girl you're dating?" she asked sweetly to Kai.

 

"I don't know, she's not my type anyways, I'm just using her, well since i have you let's stop talking about her." he simply said

 

That was when you took your things, packing up took you water and you get out of the coffee shop. You sigh and started crying while you walked back home. You opened he door to find Kai sitting on the couch, after he heard the door opening, he knew, it was you.

 

Kai smiled at you and when you just walk pass him, he started frowning and asks, "Why are you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter