D.C.L.F.L

She's a monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV 

I started walking home, groaning at nearly every step. I shook my head constantly in an attempt to stay conscious. I hated feeling like this, was this girl really worth it? She acted differently towards me today. She was venerable, she trusted me enough to get her out of the situation. 

I shook my head and texted Seungwan.

 

D.C.L.F.L 
         Read 10:15

 

"You look like you've been hit by a truck." I jumped at the voice, nearly dropping my phone. I looked back and saw my best friend, Jessica.  "Don't scare me like that, you piece of ." I said. Jessica laughed, "No, it's too fun. What happened to you anyway?" I sighed and looked down, shrugging. I heard my best friend scoff before pulling me by my ear into her house.  

"I saw the news, Joohyun." I gulped knowing a lecture about not getting caught was about to hit me. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worse. Instead she just sighed and started cleaning my wounds. I opened one eye slowly, looking her up and down before opening the other eye. "That's- that's it?" I said genuinely confused.

"Yep." Jessica said popping the 'p' at the end. "No, no that can't be it, you're normally stepping on my throat by now. What's this about?" She sighed and looked me dead in the eye, making me shrink back in fear before she said, "You should have known better than to try to transport the weapons in broad daylight. You're lucky that girl saved you cause if it wasn't for her, I would have let you rot in prison for being stupid." 

I smiled and poked her stomach repeatedly. "You wouldn't have let me rot. You love me too much." She rolled her eyes before hitting me upside the head saying, "Stop smiling you're going to tear the cut on your lip open again. And yes, you're right. I love you too much. But you gotta realize you make stupid decisions." 

I nodded and stayed silent while she finished cleaning my injuries, her sighing every now and then because she hates doing this. She only does it because if Tiffany came home and saw that my cuts weren't clean and Jessica was here. Let's just say, it wouldn't be pretty for Jessica. "You're staying here tonight. You're not going back to the cave. I'm also taking you to school tomorrow" I whined and begged for her to let me go back to my makeshift 'home', she said no repeatedly. She pulled the Tiffany card, knowing I'm afraid of getting reprimanded by Tiffany.

I ended up sleeping there.

The next day, I didn't pay attention to any of my classes. I kept thinking about what happened between me and 'Wendy', that was her English name right? I shook my head. I need to stop thinking about it. She's seemed to be developing feelings for me, I should stop it before she gets hurt. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a piece of paper being thrown at me. I instantly got mad and looked around to find who threw it. My eyes softened when I saw it was ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter