BONUS CHAPTER

Lonely Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I re-read this story and I think this story is the best than others stories of mine.

I would like to write the bonus chapter for the readers,

Who were supporting me even through my english broken.

Hope you guys enjoy it ♡☆♡☆

___

SEVEN YEARS LATER

"Daddy ! Look here !" shouted a little girl as she ran to her Daddy.She was holding a paper in her little hand.

Kris turned around to see her daughter and smiled widely.He caught her daugther and carried in his arms.

"Look here ! Xixi got A+ in Mathematics and Martial Art !" explained her excited.Kris chuckled at her cuteness.He kissed her daughter's chubby cheeks and congrate to her.

"I'm proud of you. What should I give you for those?" asked Kris curiously.

"I want a teddy bear ! And don't forget that mommy's birthday tomorrow," reminded Xiao Lin.Kris gasped and angry to himself.

How could he forgot about his wife's birthday?

"Let's go to the Mall and buy mommy's cake and present before he gets back home," explained Kris.Xiao Lin nodded.She don't forget to remind her teddy bear to his Daddy.

___

AT THE MALL

Xiao Lin held Kris's hand tightly and searched the shop one by one.

"Daddy," called Xiao Lin.

"Yeah? What is it , dear?"

"I think we should buy mommy a Gucci necklace," suggested Xiao Lin.Kris also think that's not bad because his wife also love GUCCI.

When,they were walking at the Gucci shop.Suddenly,the fans of EXO saw them.They took their pictures quickly.

Xiao Lin and Kris didn't even care about that and focused to the present.

"Daddy ! I saw this necklace and it's ♡ ship !" said Xiao Lin as she showed to her Daddy the necklace.Kris smiled.

They decided to buy i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter