MDG3

My Dream Girl

Amber's POV




"here..."

 

I stopped playing when I heard her talking. I lifted my head and froze on the spot... Her hand is stretched holding something.. Then I felt sting on my thigh...

 

"hey Am, don't be rude... Ms. Jessica is giving you something. Won't you accept it?"... Yuri said while pinching my thigh..

 

I looked into her hand then to her face, damn men!! She smiled at me.... Waaahhhh!!!!



"weird"



My snapped my trance when I heard my annoying seatmate saying something... Huh! Really annoying....

 

I immediately stretched my hand to Jess... Yeah Jess.. Hihihi... To accept that something...

 

And when I saw it, !!! I wanna run all over the school while shouting... "JESSICA JUNG GAVE ME A HEART-SHAPED CANDY!!!!"...



"ugh, sorry, that's the only thing I can offer to you now..  Uhm... One of my fanboys gave it to me... Ah, uhm.. I, I heard to my sister that.. that you are... you are her seatmate... Uhm., please, uhm, kindly take care of my sister..."

 

Jess bowed a little to me... Wow,.. Is this really happening?? Again I felt Yuri pinching my thigh...

 

"yah!!! Unnie what are you doing? Are you sick!!?, I can take care of myself..." that Krystal girl is really annoying, she's ruining the moment.. Tsss..

 

Jessica still smiling at me.... Eeehhhh... 😍😍😍

 

"uh.. Uhm.. Thanks..." and that's it! Really Am?? "thanks?" say something stupid!!!!

 

"oh, are you.. Are you offended because I gave you something that came from my fanboy?", she said sadly..

 

"oh, no no no... I, I really appreciate it..." I smiled at her genuinely... Well, though it's not really from her, I will not forget this moment.. Hahaha

 

"unnie, seriously, are you okay?, it seems that you're nervous, don't sa--", this annoying Krystal was cutted-off when Jessica pulled some of her hair strands.. Huh! Suits you..

 

"aww!!! Why did you do that!!?", she whined while glaring to her sister... Wow.. That look really could kill..

 

"shut up and behave." Jess said in a cold way, wow... The temperature here is really went down...

 

"okay, okay" Krystal composed herself while rolling her eyes..

 

"good.., so back to you Amber, please take care of my sister, can you?" again she's smiling at me..😊😊😊😊

 

"of course, Amber will definitely take care of your sister, right Am?", Yuri nudged me



"oh, yeah.. I'll take care of her..." I smiled back at her... Amber calm down okay.. Calm down..

 

"thanks Am.. I'll really appreciate if you will.. Uhm.. My sister is kinda rude,-"

 

"yah, I'm not rude!!!" Krystal

 

"and hard headed," Jessica

 

"really Jess?"Krystal

 

"and not sociable" Jessica

 

"yeah, just say I'm a bad person" Krystal

 

"but deep inside she's kind and thoughtful... Sometimes people misunderstood her, and I want to protect her, but I'm not by her side all the time, so can I trust you?"

 

"wow.. I you guys forgot that I am here.. Hello!??" Krystal

 

"I said shut up and behave."

 

Wow.. She can really tame her baby sis... And she's so adorable and caring sister... I really love her....

 

"so?"



So? Should I really do it? I don't mind if it's Jessica, that I will take care but with this annoying brat, aww... Maybe I should think twice..


__________________________


 

 

 

Damn!!! Sorry, I forgot to unhide MDG2... Hehehe