Friend.

My mystery boy

2 Year later...
-1 January 20xx-

[ Krystal POV]

" Krystal !! Here !!" Shout Sulli. She picked our seat under the fan.

" Nice seat." I sit and hi-fi with her.

" Hey Sull, my new neighbour~" Woohyun and Yoseob says.
" Hey Woohyun." Sulli said.

I was waiting for Daeun and Yoona. Where are they? Are they having fun without me? Perfect, he's coming.
Sehun walked arrogantly *he always does* glance at me for 3 second and look away. Then, Yoona and Daeun came. Daeun take a seat infront me, but Yoona she prefer sit at back of the class. 

"Hi, my darling~" Say Woohyun, Yoona seated behind him.
"What you want ? And who's your darling !" We laugh at her expression, such a pretty Yoona.

" He had no heart or what?" I ask at Daeun.
" Of cause he had. If not, he will die." We both laugh.

" Good morning class."
" Good morning, Mr Kang."

" Boys, I need you too put on the curtain. And girls, clean up the class. Thank you." He said then he leave.

I was walking to the back of the for waking up the sleeping beauty and saw Sehun sit and not helping the boys with their task.

" Sehun-ah, you not a boy of what ? Help them.." I said and look at him, our eyes met and both of us look away. Quickly I walk away to Yoona seat and sit beside her, put my head on the table and close my face with my hand.

" You should wake me up, right??" Yoona said, in sleepy tone.
" Yup. But, I think I should joining you." We're giggle, and..

" WAKE UP !! Such a lazy girl, who would marrying a lazy girl like you both." Suddenly Eunji knocked our head with book.
" WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU !! Aishhh..." Yoona pissed off by Eunji action.
" Calm down, Yoon." I said while rubbing my head, this girl are strong.

I was arranging the table when Sehun come to me and messing the table.

" Sehun!!" He laugh.
" I was helping you." He said.
" Thank you, but I dont need the help." I push he away to somewhere in the class.
" Stay here, or I'll beat you." I warn him. I laugh to myself.

[Sehun POV]

" Beat me huh??" I laugh, she's cute.

I follow her and messing her hair.

" Oh Sehun !!!" She shout, I run away untill the outside then she hit my chest with her hand.
I pull her and hug her. Now she can't move. She still look cute when she look at me with anger.

"OMO !!!"
" Thats Sehun."
" Why he hug that girl??"

[ End of Sehun POV]

Krystal and Sehun look at the 4 girls. Sehun let go his hand of Krystal body.

" It's your fault." Krystal said and run back to class.
Sehun just follow Krystal to the class.

" Sehun.." She stop walking and facing Sehun.
" You make one of the 4 girl cried..." She said.

" And they distrub us." He thought.

 


 

Hurm.. ^^ Hope it not too boring..