His

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still need to see and meet her! 
her, who used to be my best friend..
I don't know why i act like a jerk, but i'm a pabo...


"Hey onew, we are middle student now, one step become adult and can do anything hehehe.." i said when me and onew stand in front of our new school's gate.
"Of course.. Lets go." confidently, me and onew enter our school which include in one of favorite school in seoul.
i looked around and 'woow.. this is middle school.' So many pretty students ~kkkkk. After i enter my new class, i scan and choose my seat. "Hey onew, over there is okey right?" I pointed seat in the corner near window.
"Cool." we sit and scan our face friends. Pretty, handsome, cool, shy, crazy, 'wahhh, seems like we will have some funs kekeke...'
I enjoyed my middle school life and slowly get new friend. not only my class mate but other classes too, I didn't know why i can be friend with her. With all her weird personality. The first time i saw her, she so quite till i scared of her, but when i slowly know her, she so crazy. SHe prefer to stay still, hearing what her friends say and jokes but once she open , seems like she drop the bomb. Unstoppable.


She, Gong minji, with her weird way, she become my friend.


I didn't know that she really a chill person. She didn't care what people said about her, although she is ignorant but when something included her friends, she will take care and silently take care of it. I knew her closest friends. Dara, Bom, Chaerin. FOur of them have different personality but they became best friends.
I'm a boy, and i like another boys too who interesting with pretty girl but something makes me comfortable to joke with minji eventhough we are not that close.
2nd grade..
Minji and her seat mate always sit near of my seat.
Once again, i found out how cool and crazy she is. "Why i have to sit beside her?" i mumbled and glance at my seat mate. I don't like her. She always stick at me. I cant breath. Uhhh. but suddently some idea pop up in my hear. "I will make minji seat beside me so i can go from this girl."
"Minji, can you sit beside me?" Minji who still write something, stoping what she doing and looked at me. "What?"
"SIt with me."
"What?!" now this time, her seat mate looked at me disbelieve what i said.
"I said, i want you to become my seat mate." i said once again. Their eyes seem like say 'are ou kidding me?'
"Please, i can't stand anymore with her." Minji and her seatmate looked at my seatmate who laugh in the corner.
"And you want me to sit beside that girl?" her seatmate said. "How could you." Just like that and i got rejected. "I won't stop!" i mumbled.
2nd, 3rd, 4th and next try, i still beg her, disturb her, til she want to move.
"Aishhh!!" ashaaa... she moving her things and sit beside me. She made a frown face. I'm sorry that she has to sit beside me but i couldn't denied, i'm happy too.
I don't know why i'm so happy till i made her friends go because they keep coming to my table althought it's just one day. "Susshhh, go away, you are blocking my view!" Minji said sorry to her friend then hit me and scold me. I touch my shoulder to make pain go away. "Yah, it's not like all my friends made a way to your sight! How can i go with my other friends if you always act like this?" but i don't care.
I keep making fun on her and start to tell her about my stories.


Me and her became best friend....


Best friend? is that right to say who we are now? we act like tom and jerry, always fight. not a single peacful day for us. But she is my partner in crime too.
She always help me and always by my side although sometimes she show me her frown face. I'm not mad at her, never mad at her, i knew why she has that face because the one who cause that is me. I made her to pay my bet. Not only once but sometimes. Call me devil. But she is the one one who i could ask for help.
I never want her to angry at me but i did...
"Oh, come on, why can you help me this once?" she stay still and still doing her task. "Please.." i show her my puppy eyes.
"I don't have money anymore. You made me waste my money last week because you lose in your bet. If only your team could win, i can help you." I knew this one too. I lose in my bet last week and made her money go. But now i need to rent a studio to practice. I'm guitaris and have band so we need a studio.
"Minji, please!" she stop. 'bad alert...' She looked at me with angry face. 
"Do you not undertand that i do not have money anymore?" she hissed. i shake my head. "Argghhh..." she hit our table and go out from class. just like that and all my classmate eyes on me now. I saw her friends -chaerin, dara, bom- following her.
"You made her angry, taemin." onew said to me. I looked at him with blank eyes.
"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter