Chapter 1

The Love

-Bampp!

Someone open my beloved bedroom's door harsly.

"Yah!fattie,get up!"NaMi shout near my ear.

"Aish..get out..i'm sleepy.."I cover my body with my comforter.

"You know what,you getting more bigger than Tina Rex!"

"Hmmm..okay..get out now."She's keep saying i'm fat like..wait!more bigger,yes!She's said i'm more bigger than Tina Rex!You know,Tina Rex from her favourite cartoon,The Amazing World Of Gumball.

"Ughh..please..after that,we'll go eat at your favourite cafe okay?i paid."

"Okay then.Don't break your promised!"I'm warning her.

"Get ready!i'll wait in the car.Don't be late."She said as she's get out.Ughh..goodbye my one and only bed.I love you.We'll continue our date at the night okay,my bed?

"Yah!!"NaMi shout from the downstair.

"Okay,wait!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

At the Jogging Park.

"Malenie!!!"NaMi shout my name.

"What?"

"Run!run!don't keep walking!Run!"She comes closer to me.

"You the want who's want to jog,not me."She pulls my hand.I make my annoying face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At Cafe.

Finally!!!We're going to eat!Yeah!The waiter came to us.

"Give me Shrimp Fettuccine Alferdo and Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee."I quickly said my favourite dishes.I saw NaMi eyes already widen.I just ignor it.

"One Brownie Batter Pancakes and Latte Macchiato.That's all."NaMi said as the waiter say something and walk away.

"Yah!Are you sure to eat that?!"NaMi a little bit shout but,she's still controling her voice.

"Hmm..Yup."

"You want eat that in this moring?You know what,The dishes is for lunch!Now,it's nine!"

"Sooo..is there any problem?"

"Of course!You'll get more fatter!"

"I don't care.."I said in annoying voice.NaMi just sigh with my habbit.

After a few minutes waiting,the waiter come to us with our dishes.                 

"Enjoy your meal."The waiter said as he bow with a smile on his face

"Thanks."NaMi said and i start eating my food.

"Omo!Look at there,NaMi!"Malanie said and it's make me want to choke.I quickly grab my drinks beside me and drink it.

"Yah!You want me to die?!"

"Ahh..he's so perfect!"Malanie keep watching behind me.I turn around to see it.I can saw two guys sit behind out table.I can't deny it,they have a perfect face but,it dosen't mean they're excellent in studies.It's important for our future.Well,we're just met them today and we'll never meet them again.Just ignor them.I continue eat my food.

"Stop watching them,Malanie!"Malanie ighor what i said.I know she keeps watching one of them.

"Nami-ya..I gotta to go now."Malanie said as she gives me a smile.

"Wae?"

"Hehehe..I want to follow him."

"Him?"I asked her as she point at someone who's going to get out from this cafe.The guy that just sat behind our table.But,his friend not going with him.

"Seriously,Malanie?!"My eyes widen.

"Yup!Thanks for the dishes!See you later!"Malanie wave her hand and she get out from my sight.I go to the counter.I just about to pay it but,my purse's gone!I turn back to the table that I sit but,it's isn't there.Oh My God!Where i put it?

"Miss,do you have any problem?"The casher asked me.

"Here.I'll pay this."A guy voice.I turn around to see the person.Isn't this is the friend of a guy that Malanie follow now?He paid as he leave.I quickly walk to him and said..

"Gomawo."I bow.The guy give me a charming smile as he walk away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah,shortie!I'm back."I look my back.

"What you got follow him around?"I asked Malanie.She just return home after follow the guy.

"Hehehe..I'm totally in love with him!"She said and make my annoying face.

"You know what,he talked to me!"Malanie said happily.

Flashback..

Malanie's Pov.

He suddenly stop from walking and turn around.

"Yah!Stop follow me crazy girl!"He said as he point at me.

"Hehehe..it is obvious?"I asked and give a smile.A cute smile maybe...

"Totally!What's your problem huh?"

"Hmm..nothing."

"Then,why you follow me?are you a rober?!"

"Excuse me,sir!A beauty lady like me is a rober?!Watch your mouth!"I try control my temper.

"Beauty?"

"So,you want to say,i'm ugly?!"

"Something like that.."He said as he walk away.

End Of Flashback.

"NaMi,you know what?His voice's really like a man!"Malanie said.

"Err..He's a man.Of course his voice like a man."

"Aish!Gentleman,okay.By the way,here's your purse.I didn't noticed that I took your purse."

"Yah!You know what just happen!I'm dying at there!"NaMi shout a me.

"Mian..I want to keep follow him."I give her a smile but,i know it's an annoying smile for NaMi.

"Aish!Bad friend!"She just about to kick me but,i quickly ru