Will You Move In With Me?

Will You Move In With Me? - Onew

"Knock Knock" You cooed through the door as Jonghyun heard your cute call.

Standing up from the couch, he shuffled over to the door before peeking through the peep hole. Seeing your face he smiled brightly but played along with your cute call.

"Who’s there?" Jonghyun called loudly back

”______!” You smiled hearing someone’s muffled response through the door.

”______, who?” Jonghyun now fiddled with the locks as he opened the door to see your bright and cheery face standing in front of him.

"Onew’s girlfriend that’s who!" You beamed brightly as your comment got Jonghyun to chuckle as he stepped aside so that you could come in.

"I think you might need to change that last part" Minho suggested while he scampered into the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Why? Isn’t that what I am?" You titled your head at them while you lifted your backpack from your shoulders and laid your jacket on top of your backpack.

"You’re our friend too~!" Taemin whined before wrapping you in a hug from behind.

"Ah~ You are right! I’ll change it then" You smiled as Key nodded happily.

"Good~ Onew might be your boyfriend but we are your best friends" Key added happily as he came over to you and started to tickle you while Taemin held you securely in his arms.

"Y-Y-Yah!" You giggled and cried in protest as you tried to wiggle from Taemin’s arms. "I’ll call my boyfriend on you guys!"

Hearing everyone gasp in unison got you to laugh as you ducked out of Taemin’s arms and trotted away from them as you stuck out your tongue.

Trotting off down the corridor, you counted the third door on the left and stood in front of the white door while you rose your hand and lightly knocked on the door. Glancing back at the members, they returned to whatever they were doing. Turning your attention to the door in front of you, you rocked from your toes to your heels.

"Come in" You heard a soft mumble come from behind the door.

Twisting the door handle slightly, you pushed it open and peered into the room to find Onew laying on his bed, his eyes gazing up to the ceiling while his right hand comfortably held his head as his other hand rose and fell with his gentle breaths.

Onew’s head rolled over so his eyes could see the person standing at the door. A tired smile curled onto his face while his eyes blinked slowly as he watched you close the door behind you. Turning back around, you walked over beside him as the soft light in his room lit his face and form perfectly.

"What are you doing, handsome?"

"Thinking…" He sighed, his eyes slowly closing

"Thinking about what?" You probed placing your hands on your cheeks as you lay on your stomach and look down at him. A smile broke on his face as he looks up at you.

"You" He smiles, "and chicken" he chuckles

"Yah! You can’t be thinking about Chicken all of the time" You playfully ruffled his hair.

"Oh yeah?" He looked up into your eyes with a daring look.

Lifting one hand up he tickled you in your most ticklish spot as you crumbled under his wiggling fingers and curled up on his bed. Tickling you more, you finally lost your breath as he stopped and you collapsed next to him, your head next to him as your bodies were going opposite directions on the bed.

"I was actually trying to find the words to ask you something" Onew confessed while he glanced over at you, his fingers going up into your hair and twirling a small bunch of hair around his finger.

"And what would that be?" You smiled and closed your eyes, loving it when he played with your hair

"How much more time we would be together if we moved into the same place" He watched your face as you felt your heart stop and your breathing hitch before you opened your eyes slowly and turned your head to look into his perfect brown eyes.

"Like live together?" You questioned as you watched his head gently nod against the comfortable duvet.

"Do you think we are ready for this?" You asked as millions of questions swirled around your mind.

"We have been together for almost two years, I thought it would be okay, but if you aren’t comfortable with it, we can wait. I just was thinking about it is all." He shrugged his shoulders trying to not make it seem like a big deal while he rolled his head over and looked up at the ceiling. Silence wrapped around the two of you as he still played with your hair

"Onew?" You cooed softly while your eyes moved over his perfect side profile, a gentle hum came from his lips as you watched his Adam’s apple bob up at his soft noise.

"Where would we live?" You questioned as you watched his head roll over with his twinkling eyes peering into yours.

"Is that a yes? You want to move in with me?" His fingers paused playing with your hair as his hand moved over and brushed your cheek with the backs of his fingers. You nodded your head with a bright smile as you couldn’t contain your happiness.

Leaning over he pressed his lips on your forehead as you smiled brighter and your finger found their way into his hair.

"Do you want to stay the night? It is date night overall" Onew smiled as he pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"I guess I should get used to it" You sighed playfully, then a smile curled onto your face.

"Yah!" Onew giggled and lightly hit you with a pillow. Grabbing another pillow, you hit him back as the two of you broke out into a pillow fight to last the rest of the night.

Maybe moving in with Onew would just be like sleeping over with your best friend