end

Our Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“oh! Unnie!” minzy look upd from her papper and stood up immediately when she saw me coming. “how are you! why you just visiting now????” she pout cutely. I just laugh and pat her head. I look around and found we gather people attention.

 

“I just busy at home.” after our wedding I decide to quitting and ji change me with someone from other division, chaerin. The hottie Blondie, I meet her once when she went to our house to gave ji some paper, well, she’s quite kind but a baddas one. We once talk and I found her really sweet.

 

“are you busy at home unnie? I miss talking with you” minzy say.

 

“I miss you too. we can have lunch together if you want.”

 

“yeay! I’ll finish this quickly then we can go. You here to see boss?” I smile and nod before go to his room.

 

in my way to his room I meet my old friend, they ask my condition and all, they already forgive me for lying “its fine, everybody has their own secret.” And of course I meet this barbie doll. They seems shock when see me but the glare and walk away with huff. I ask ji about them and he say that they still doing their routine flirting with him even when they know ji already taken! What a B to the itch!

 

I open his door and he look up immediately, his face lift up when he see me. he stood up and approach me.

 

“hey baby, why don’t you call me? I can fetch yu, you know.” he hug me and gave me a lingering kiss. I smile. “I’m fine and beside I want to surprise you. that’s why.”

 

“still.” He pout. I laugh. Even after we married he still act like a baby “I’ll finish this shortly, we can grab lunch after that.”

 

I shook my head “I want to go with mingki, its been a long time we seen each other.” I pout. I know he cant resist my pout.

 

“I know. how about we eat together with her?” my eyes lift up. “you will???” I ask in surprise. From what I know he never mingling with his employee.

 

“of course, anything for my baby, and I can watch over you too.” he smile warmly while caressing my belly. Yup people, we expecting and I’m already in second month that’s why he very strict about my food.

 

And for your information, my reason why I come here today because suddenly when he’s gone this morning I feel extremely lonely and miss him. I don’t know. I feel sad when he’s gone and I decide to end my emo party with come here. but I will never tell him this, he surely will tease me, blame my mood swing!

 

“okay, now, you sit here while wait me finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter