Because Of You

Because Of You

Secretly watching him from afar, yeah! That became my hobby this past few years. Watching him, as he laughed w/ his friends, and as he hugged his new girl. I can see the reason now why'd he left me, I am a plain nothing to him. I hate him, I really hate him for doing this to me but still, I'm hoping that someday..somehow..he'll be back in my arms. Though, I know that would never happened..he was happy, he moved on  fast, and its all Because Of Her. I hated her, I despised her for snatching my love away from me..but then I realized that she's not responsible in anything that happened to us. I met her ones, she's nice, she's pretty, she's smart, everything and she have him. And I am left with nothing, I am all ALONE.

 

Jaejoong's POV:::

 

"Isn't that Sandy?." My friend Yunho blurted all of a sudden, w/c made me stop from laughing and traced his gaze. There she is. .the girl that I once loved. We're happy , contented of our love but somehow our relationship bores me, I came to the point of dating different woman w/out her knowing just then I met her. .Yoona, by just her appearance! She can make my heart beats faster. She doesn't know that I am committed that time when I dated her, she doesn't have to know, knowing how kind hearted she is! I'm afraid she'll leave me. .I fell in love with her that’s why I decided to break up with Dara. I don't want to hurt her but I'm not happy anymore.

 

"Noona losses weight, don't you think hyung?." Changmin asked Yunho.

 

"Yeah!, but she's still pretty as before. .you know! When her and jae are still toge. . . ." Yunho didn't finished his words as he realized that Jaejoong's current girlfriend is there.

 

Yoona looked at Jae w/ a shocked expression. "Dara-unnie?, our swimming team's captain is your ex joongie?." She said w/c made jae's eyes doubled.

 

"Y-you know her??." I asked her w/ my eyes wide open.

 

"Who wouldn't?." She said. "She's the reason why'd I transfer here, she inspires me, and I really think she's a tough lady. Why didn't you tell me she's your ex-girlfriend?." She asked me again.

 

"I'm sorry, it wasn't really that important. . ." I said trembling.

 

"Of course its important, what if she hates me now?." She pouted.

 

"Sandy's not that kind of person Yoona. Just approach her and she'll entertain you." I said to her, yeah! That's one of  the reason that I liked about her, you can approach her anytime, even if she doesn't know you she'll help you.

 

"Are you sure?." She asked. I just nodded my head in return.

 

-----(Dara's POV**)

"I know he's still here." My friend Jessica said as she touched my chest, I just smiled at her in return. .ignoring her question cause I know she'll just pitied me again. "Why can't you just forget him Sany?, I hate seeing you hurting." She said as she looked at me w/ her sad eyes.

 

"I tried. . ." I replied in a soft voice then shook's my head as tears flowed in my eyes. "But I just can't Jessy." I said to her, almost choking my own words.

 

"Sshhh." She hushed me while wiping my tears.

 

"I wish, I am strong enough to forget him." I said as Jessica hugged me, patting my back. "I love him so much Jess." I said in a small tone.

 

"I know!." She said in a comforting voice.

 

-----(Jae's POV**)

"I don't like her Jae." My mom said as she looked at me seriously, she was referring to Yoona. I know this'll be her reaction since I know she's close to Dara, My mom really loves her. When I told her that I and Dara broke up, she cut off all my credit cards. "I want Dara for you Jaejoong, please make her come back here again." She pleased.

 

"Mom please, we're over. Can't you just accept that?, Yoona's the one whom I love right now." I said as I marched to my room.

--

 I was lying in my bed when a voice wakes me up. "I'm Backkk!!!!!!!!!." I immediately looked  at the owner of the voice, and its no other than my Brother Ki Bum. I just looked at him boringly.

 

"What are you doing here?." I asked him.

 

"Wae?, Am I not welcome here anymore hyung?!!." He asked emphasizing the Hyung part. "I just got home from New York, didn't you missed me Jae?." He said smirking, I stood up and advanced towards him. He's mocking me and I know what's the reason.

 

"What exactly the reason why did the useless child of the Kim's came back here??." I said mocking him, he just smirked again looking at me dropping his bag.

 

"I'm maybe the useless child but at least I'm not a FOOL like you." He said as he punched me in the face, I stumbled towards the floor  wiping the blood in my nose. "I already warned you Jaejoong!, but it seems you're deaf that time." He said he looked at me w/ disgust.

 

"Ki Bum-ah. . ." I said.

 

"I told you to not to hurt her HYUNG!!!." He said almost shouting grabbing my collar. "I didn't pursue her cause I know she loves you, but look what you did??," He shouted at me shaking me. "You'll regret this Jaejoong, I'll make sure you'll feel the hurt thrice Jae!." He said as he dropped me.

 

"You're wrong, I already moved on." I said as the latter laughed harder.

 

"Your loss is my gain, Hyung!!!." He said as he leaved.

 

-----

(Dara's POV**)

I scratched my head in annoyance. "Aigooo,where's that girl?." I asked my self, I am here at the Ice Cream shop working since uncle jin is sick, I'll take over him for now and that Jessy for god knows where she is, is late! She supposed to be helping me here, I pouted!! There's a lot of costumers today when….

 

"What is your specialty here Miss??." A costumer asked me.

 

"Its Ge. . ." I looked up, didn't even finished my words as I recognized the man who is smiling infront of me.  I can't even believe that the All mighty Kim Ki Bum is infront of me. "K-Ki Bum??." I asked him.

 

"Of course its me, So how are you Sandy?." He asked leaning closer to the counter.

 

"Fine!" I said in a small voice and stared at him 'Is that hurt in his eyes?, does he know?' I said in my mind. "How about you?, How's New York?." I asked him.

 

"I'm good, New York's is a fun place you should go w/ me there next time." He said winking.

 

"Yeah!..Yeah!, you should treat me then." I said to him.

 

"Of course, but first! You should treat me here!." He said pouting, I just smiled at his antics.

 

"Aigooo, stop being such a baby bumie." I said preparing him his ice cream. "Just sit there for awhile, I'll just prepare this." I said to him.

 

"I've been waiting for years dee, and I can't do it again." He replied w/c made me confused.

 

"What are you talking about?." I asked him. "Why would you wait for years?, what is this a wine?." I said to him confusingly. He just smiled at me shaking his head.

 

"Still clueless eh!." Ki bum whispered.

 

[NEXT DAY]=Dara's POV**

"What??? ,, the ever charming Kim Ki Bum is back????????????." Jessica shouted.

 

"Yah!, don't create a scene here." I said to her as I pulled her down, We're in our classroom.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?, he's my crush ever since." Jessy said in a small voice.

 

"Yah!, its you who didn't show up yesterday." I said glaring her.

 

She immediately showed her piece sign. "Mianhe okay? I was you know busy yesterday, I'll make it up to you promise." She said raising her hand. "Now, tell me about kim ki bum!." She giggled.

 

 

Months passed Ki Bum and I became more closer, he always treats me out. Somehow, when I'm w/ him I can forget about everything, he always makes me feel special. I know that he knew about the thing between me and Jae, his the brother anyway. Does he pitied me?, Is he guilty about what jae did to me?. Thinking about those reasons I became distant to him, I don't want him to comfort me just because he pitied me, I'm so tired of them.

 

---Author's POV**

"Dara!!." Ki Bum called her, but the girl didn't even glanced at him instead she quickened her pace. While the confused guy runs to her. Catching up w/ her the guy immediately grabs her arm.

 

"What's wrong dee?." He asked her breathless.

 

The girl's trying to free her arm. "Let go of me!!." She shouted at him.

 

"What's wrong w/ you?." He screamed back at her w/c made the girl stiffened. "Your avoiding me for about a week now and you can't even tell me the reason WHY??." He said to her in a hurt voice.

 

"I don't need your pity Kim Ki Bum, I don't need it so please if you're guilty. . . ."

 

" dee!!." He screamed as he punches the wall, while the girl just cried. "Can't you see it????, I'm inlove w/ you for how long already?." He shouted at her as he covered his face w/ his hands. "I love you." He said in a fading voice. The girl's eyes doubled, she's not expecting this.

 

"W-what d-did you said?." He asked him again.

 

Ki bum cups her face. "I love you."he said as he kissed her, she wasn't responding. Ki Bum taught she's still not ready, so he tried to pull out from the kiss but Dara put her arms around his neck and pulled him, kissing back. The guy just smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~Scho0L--

"What are you doing here?." Sandy asked the guy who's grinning.

 

"This is my school too you know, am I not allowed to tour around?." The guy replied.

 

"Are you serious?, I didn't saw you around." She asked.

 

"Maybe you're blind." the guy laughed.

 

"Ki Bum?." Jessy called him smiling.

 

"Hi Jessy!." He winked at her while dara just rolled her eyes to him.

 

"Flirt!." She whispered.

 

"What sany?." Jessy turned to her.

 

"I said the guy flits." She said to her, while the other girl just nodded.

 

"Aahh!. Okay." Jessy said, while ki bum just laughed at the glaring dara. "I've noticed that there's new about the two of you." Jessy said to the two. "Come on, spit it out!." She said to them.

 

"Well, Dara's my girlfriend now!." The guy said smiling widely, while the two girls' eyes doubled.

 

"WHAT????." The two girls asked in chorus.

 

"Yah!! What are you talking about?." Dara asked him.

 

"Didn't you kissed me back last  night?." He replied.

 

"Bwoh??." The shocked Jessy screamed. "Y-you kissed him sany?." She asked dara.

 

"Well. . . ." Dara said w/c made Jessy's eyed doubled again.

 

"This isn't happening..no!." Jessy said holding her head.

 

"Your overacting Jess." Dara said laughing.

 

-- -- -- --

 

"No!." Dara said to Ki Bum. "I'm not ready to face him yet." She said.

 

"Come on dee, I'll be there too plus my mom really wanted to see you." Ki Bum said pouting.

 

"Stop that!!.. Okay I’ll go!." She said w/c made the guy happy.

 

=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Kim's Residence---

    Author's POV**

Jaejoong was confused looking at his mom, she was in all smile whole time. Did she change her mind about Yoona? He asked in his mind, coz again he invited Yoona in their house for dinner, and his mom even greeted her nicely.. What's happening here?.

 

"So, tell me Yoona what's your parents do?." His mom asked Yoona.

 

"My parents have this Travel Agency Madam." Yoona replied in all smiles.

 

"Oww, so your rich!." Jae's mom said.

 

"Not really." Yoona said chuckling.

 

"Dara's dad is a great Hotelier, and her mom runs a restaurant, and she's really a down to earth person. You know her right?." His mom blurted all of a sudden w/c made jae's eyes doubled and looked at Yoona.

 

Yoona forced to smile, she already knows that her boyfriend's mom is a pro-dara. But what can she do, Dara Park is hard to replace. "Y-yeah." She replied. "She's actually my senior." She said.

 

Jae's mom smiled. "So, you know her!. Dara's kimchi is really nice, you cooked right?." She asked again, challenging Yoona.

 

"Mom please. . ." Jae said to his mom while Yoona just hold his hand and looked at him, telling him its okay.

 

"N-no I don't cook." Yoona replied.

 

"We're home!!!!!!!!." Ki Bum screamed w/c made them stop and looked at the newly arrived visitors.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo!." Dara said bowing to them.

 

"Dara!." Jae's mom stood up and hugs her. "I missed you a lot, you didn't even visit me here?." His mom said pouting.

 

Yoona's expression changes,she's hurt and jealous. She bowed her head down while jae tightened his hold in her hand.

 

Dara smiled. "I'm sorry aunty, I'm just busy." Dara replied.

 

"Come on mom, stop the conversation and let Dara eat." Ki Bum said to his mom while dragging dara to the table.

 

Jae and Ki Bum's mom and Dara was catching up, Their really asked her a lot while Yoona is quiet rejected.

 

"You should cooked me some kimchi Dara, I really missed that. Aigooo if only my son here is not blind enough, You're always here." Their mom said w/c made Dara looked at the couple, until now she cared for him. She really felt sorry for Yoona.

 

Yoona can't take it anymore so she stood up and run outside while jae and dara have their eyes double, Ki Bum's smirking.

 

"No manners, Is that the girl that you've replaced to Dara Jaejoong?." His mom said to him.

 

"Please stop this." Jaejoong shouted and marched outside, dara stood up also and she grabbed jaejoong's arm. Looking at him w/ her sad eyes, telling him to stay .. Ki Bum on the other hand holds dara's hand tightly. Jaejoong shook his head and pushed dara's hand away and then followed Yoona outside.

 

Dara smiled bitterly. "It's still her." She whispered, she's tired of holding back, tired of waiting. Its time to let go and move on. Ki Bum hugged her from behind.

 

"Please. . ." He whispered to her begging her to let go.

 

Dara looked at him w/ a nod.

 

-- -- -- -- --

0utside==

 Yoona's POV**

I was running w/c only god knows where. Crying, I'm hurt! What did I do to deserve this kind of pain. From the very start she's aware that she's no match to Dara when it comes to everything, only one thing she has is HIM .. She have him but everytime they're together his mind seems flying to somewhere, I know he's not over her, I know he still loves her, I know he's still holding back but he is too blind to see those. I know he pitied me, he was guilty, he was afraid of hurting me. But, if this continued he will be hurting me. I love him, I love him so much .. It's hard to let go but it’s the right thing ,, she needs to end this and let him go.

 

"Yoona!!!." She heard him screamed breathless. She just looked at him and smiled.

 

"Go!." I said w/c made him confused.

 

"W-what are you talking about?." He asked me holding my arms.

 

"I'm letting you go Jae, I know you still loves her." I said to him w/c made him stiffened, I knew it! He still loves her.

 

Jae's POV**

"I'm letting you go Jae, I know you still loves her." Those words of her made me stop, Do I really still loves her?, I don't know. I hold my head and cried. "I'm sorry!." I said to her sadly.

 

She holds my face and smiled. "You still loves her." She said to me, and it hit me. ' Yes, I still loves her! ' I screamed in my mind. "Go!, before it's too, late." She said pushing me. "Make sure to have her back Jae or I'll kill you." She said smiling, I just nodded and run back.

 

=-=-=-=-=

Dara's POV**

After the dinner, me and ki bum strolls around Han River. And I made up my mind, I'm ready now so I hugged him from behind w/c made him stiffened for awhile. He turned to me and smiled at me sadly.

 

"I'm sorry dee, you're hurt again!" He whispered, this guy really!. Ki Bum already waited long, he's the second  person who cared for me a lot, he's the only person who's afraid of hurting me and deserves more, he deserves my love more than anyone else.

 

"Aigooo, isn't you the cutest?." I asked him as I pinched his cheeks, while the latter just smile.

 

"You think I'm cute?, Yah! Sandy .. Are you in love w/ me?." He asked me playfully, I just hugged him in return.

 

"I'll try!." I whispered to him.

 

"S-so does this mean, you're my. . ." He didn't even finished hid words as I cut him off.

 

I looked at him and nodded. He hugged me tightly.

 

"Thank you!." He whispered.

 

"No, thank you for everything bumie!." I replied.

----

We were walking back, as I holds unto his arm resting my head into it while walking. 'I am not really feeling good, the happening awhile ago is making me dizzy."

 

"Are you okay?." He asked me.

 

"Not really!." I replied.

 

"Let me piggyback you then." He stopped from walking and looked at me.

 

"No, I'm okay really!." I replied, when we suddenly heard a vehicle stopped near us.We immediately looked at it, A hurt jaejoong stepped down to his car. Seeing him, Ki bum's hand tightened its hold on mine, he's coming near us.

 

"Dara-ah. . ." He called in a soft voice, as he looked at our intertwined hands.

 

"What are you doing here Hyung?!." Ki Bum asked him.

 

"I need you back Dara-ah, I'm sorry." Jae said trying to hold me, but Ki bum immediately blocked him.

 

"Huh!!, wow just like that hyung? .. Your sick!." Ki Bum said to him.

 

"I know I hurt you Dara-ah, I'm too blind to see your worth but I-I need you back, I wanted you back Dara-ah." He said as he get hold of my arms, Ki Bum was about to punched him but I shook my head to him, so he controlled himself for awhile.

 

"What am i exactly to you Jaejoong?." I asked him in a hurt voice. "A toy?, well  I 'm sorry but I'm too tired to hold back anymore." I said as I was about to turn away from him when he suddenly hugs my legs crying.

 

"Please!!." He begged, while ki bum removed his hand in my legs.

 

"I cried a lot Because Of You,

 

 I suffered a lot Because Of You,

 

 I regret giving you my Love,

 

I regret holding you back,

 

But I'll move on Because Of You,

 

You don't deserved my love Jae, I'm sorry." Dara said walking away.

 

Ki Bum looked at him. "I told you hyung, your Loss is my Gain." He said to him, then followed Dara. While Jae was left all alone, crying.

 

"I deserve this!." He whispered as the rain pours slowly.

 

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~

==

Because Of You,

Yeah It's Because Of You hehe

:))