Chapter 1

A Typical Day with Got7

Today was just a typical day at the dorm. Jessica and Nicki finally had the boys back after they had been gone in Japan for a few weeks. Today was a lazy day, the girls were tired from cleaning the dorm and grocery shopping and the guys had just gotten back from Japanese promotions. All 9 of them were lounging in the living room. BamBam and Yugyeom were playing on their game consoles while chatting away and sitting on the floor. Youngjae was listening to music on his ipod and playing on his phone while sitting on the floor and leaning against the couch. Jessica and Jackson were sitting in the loveseat and Jackson had his feet propped on the coffee table and both of them were immersed in their phones. On the long couch sat JB, Jr, Mark, and Nicki. JB had headphones in and was trying to study some new film terms and the other three were concentrated on the three laptop screens in front of them. Everything was calm and quiet.

“Ooh! Dream Team is on! And this episode has Beast oppas in it!” Nicki interrupted the silence.

Jessica’s head shot up and she responded “Wait are yoseob and Doojun oppa gonna be in it?”

“Yea! They all are! Yessss, Yoseobie oppa!!!” The two girls looked at each other and squealed. Junior looked at Nicki while pouting and whining,

“But Jagiyahhhhh, I thought I was your favoriteeee, you don’t need to watch Yoseob hyung!”

Nicki pouted back and threw the aegyo right back at him saying

“But Oppaaaaa, I really like watching dream team! I wanna watchhhh!”

Junior pouted and huffed “Fine….”

Nicki pecked Junior on the cheek and changed the channel happily. As soon as she changed the channel, Doojun’s face appeared on the screen and Jessica did a little squeal.

Jackson looked at her with a look like ‘what the hell is wrong with you’. He started his bluffing again.

“Psh, his thigh muscles are NOTHING compared to mine! Hong Kong National Fencing Rep!”

Jessica deadpanned and gave him an ‘are you kidding me’ look. “Yea your short legs are soooo much better”

Jackson was about to retort when Doojun took a dive into a pit of mud and his face was absolutely priceless. The other 7 people in the room knew what was about to occur. If they didn’t stop this madness in time, the whole dorm was about to sound like a stampede of laughing hyenas and that was NOT okay. Acting quickly, Nicki and Junior whipped out the duct tape. Not, wasting a minute, they jumped into action. Unfortunately, Jackson and Jessica were both used to it so the easily dodged the couple headed towards them. Nicki realized that it would be futile if her and Junior kept trying, so she quickly changed tactics.

“Mark Oppaaaaaaaa~ JB Oppaaaaaaaa~ Will you guys take care of this?” Nicki whipped out the aegyo and grabbed Junior by the arm and nudged him, hinting for him to do the same.

The two boys sighed and held out their hands and Nicki and Junior happily handed over the duct tape. Mark headed towards Jackson and using his irresistible aegyo, got Jackson to calm down long enough to smack the piece of duct tape over his mouth. JB stood up a started walking towards Jessica. She knew she had to get out of there fast….No one wants to deal with an angry JB. Even him acting angry was terrifying. Just as she was about to try and run, a loud voice caused her to freeze in her tracks.

“YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING! SIT BACK DOWN!”

Jessica slowly turned around and did as she was told. JB then swiftly put the duct tape on . He then returned to his spot on the couch and gave Mark a high five. Nicki and Junior gave each other a high five and hugged the two boys. BamBam looked up from his game, confused “ It’s so quiet!” He then saw Jessica and Jackson with the duct tape over their mouths, silently glaring at each other. He laughed and resumed his gaming.

Junior spoke up, “Wow JB hyung, your acting back there was awesome!”

Nicki laughed and said “ Who knew JB oppa’s angry acting would scare Jessica that badly!”

Jr and Nicki started re enacting the scene and the others couldn’t help but laugh. Jackson’s muffled hyena laugh was still the loudest and Jessica was NOT amused with his laughing at her. She crawled over to him and nudged him and he lost his balance and toppled over. This time it was Jessica’s muffled laughing ringing through the air. But Jackson does not give up so easily. He grabbed the closest pillow and smacked her with it. Jessica’s eyes flared up as she grabbed another pillow and hit Jackson with it. And then a whole pillow fight broke out between the two. The dorm filled with the sound of pillows smacking people and muffled insults. Nicki sighed, getting a bit annoyed. All she wanted to do was watch her tv show and maybe cuddle with Junior a little. But all this chaos was preventing her from focusing on her show.

“Aishhh…Can you guys stop? I wanna watch the show…” she pouted. And of course, she was completely ignored. A few minutes passed and the fighting hadn’t gone down in the least. Nicki sighed again this time asking for help “ JB oppa, can you make them stop? I can’t watch my tv and you obviously are struggling to study.” JB put his books down and went over to the two. Nicki regretted her decision to ask JB for help…He started yelling at the two and of course Jackson was trying to retaliate. Now the room as filled with pillows smacking people, Jessica’s muffled shrieks, Jackson’s muffled yelling, and JB’s not so helpful ranting. Nicki just facepalmed “Can someone please make them stop?” BamBam got up and ran over to the noisy group, he tried to shimmy his way in between them all but instead got smacked by jackson’s pillow and fell over on the floor with a thud. Nicki turned around at the sound and had a mini panic attack when she saw BamBam lying face down on the hardwood floor.

“Aishhh, BamBam are you okay?!” Nicki ran over to check if he was alright.

“Yea Noona, I was trying to stop them” BamBam sat up rubbing his nose.

“BamBam, let’s leave that to your hyungs.” Nicki got up ad turned to Mark and Junior sprawled on the couch.

“YAH you lazy oppas!, get up and do something!”

The two turned their attention away from the tv to the mess happening on the side of the living room. Mark cringed a little at how loud and obnoxious they were being, looked at Nicki and shrugged, then proceeded to continue watching tv. Nicki turned to Junior. He looked at her and huffed, turning away from her with his arms crossed.

“Why don’t you get Yoseob hyung to come help you? You like him better”

Nicki pinched her nose. She was 110% done with this. She looked at mark and Junior leaning against each other on the couch being useless then she turned her focus back on the noisy group that were STILL fighting and somehow BamBam had made his way back over there to try and stop them but once again, he was tossed to the side by his hyungs and he crawled his way over to Yugyeom who looked like he might cry. Nicki looked at Youngjae and he opened his mouth to say something but then decided against it and went back to playing on his phone.

‘ugh….how did I get stuck with a house full of idiots…’ Nicki thought to herself. The noise was not getting any quieter, if anything, it was getting louder.

‘That’s it….’ Nicki got up and headed to her room. She grabbed her hidden weapon and stormed back into the living room. She re-entered the room and yelled. “YAH!”

The room fell silent. Nicki stood there holding a 6ft. metal flag pole with an unamused look on her face. She knew keeping this flag from colorguard would come in handy some day. The noisy group quickly sat up straight and bowed their heads in fear. Junior and Mark sat upright too. BamBam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae were huddled together on the floor behind Nicki.  Nicki glared at the group in front of her. She might have been the youngest of the 5 in front of her but that didn’t make her appeal less intimidating.

“First you all ruin my tv watching time and now you hurt and scare the babies? This is NOT OKAY.” Nicki pointed at each one of them with her flag. “Now, we are going to RELAX and ENJOY the rest of the afternoon with NO FIGHTING! Understood?” The five of them nodded their heads. When Nicki turned around to make sure the younger ones were okay. Jessica glared and nudged Jackson, using her eyes to communicate that she blamed him. Jackson muffled back that it wasn’t his fault. All of a sudden they jumped to the sound of metal connecting with the hardwood floor in front of them. They looked up to see an angry Nicki. “What did I say?” The two fell silent with their eyes wide in fear. Mark leaned over to Junior and whispered, “why did you let her bring that back to the dorm, again?” Junior whispered back, “I don’t really remember but I probably should have thrown it out when I got the chance”

Nicki glared at them and they straightened back up quickly. She then smiled and said “Great! Now let’s enjoy the rest of the day~”

She placed the flag on the floor and returned to her spot on the couch to resume watching Dream Team. The rest of the afternoon carried on peacefully. Everyone resumed what they had been doing prior to the fight. Jackson had his arm around Jessica and he turned to look at her “So who do you like better? Doojun or me?” Jessica rolled her eyes and chuckled. “I guess I like you more, Babo…” Jackson smirked triumphantly and wiggled his eyebrows “No one can resist the wild and y Jackson” Jessica playfully smacked his side and shook her head before leaning her head against his shoulder and muttering “you stupid idiot…”

Nicki was intently watching Yoseob complete the course on Dream Team and Junior kept stealing glances at her. All of a sudden, Nicki felt someone repeatedly poke her cheek. She turned to the source and found it to be none other than Junior. She looked at him confused and he pouted. “Is Yoseob hyung the one in your heart now?” he asked while doing aegyo. Nicki rolled her eyes and pushing him jokingly. She replied “I don’t know….why?” Junior wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder “ Because too bad, I’m not sharing.” Nicki giggled and placed her hands over his and leaned on his chest. “You’re an idiot…” She muttered with a smile. And the rest of the afternoon, the 9 people spent happily, just being around each other.