Touch of my hand

Touch of my hand


Park Chanyeol first meets him when he comes in to start his mid-shift, and finds a boy sitting down at one of the tables in the corner, typing furiously on a computer of sorts and muttering to himself. Every so often, the stranger pauses and scribbles something down on a pad of paper, muttering and typing even faster.

Okay, he must be recently homeless. Maybe he's applying for a job? Chanyeol tells himself, and starts to get ready for the evening. He heads to the back room and changes into a flannel and older jeans, rolling the cuffs up and tying an apron around his waist, starting to slip into his service mode.

"Uhm, hi, thank you for stopping in today. Would you like some soup?" Chanyeol's asking, already bringing the rich broth to him and setting it down in front of the stranger, smiling at him. Yifan looks down his nose at it over his laptop screen and pushes his glasses up, blinking a few times.

"That depends. Is it free of animal products?"

"...Excuse me?" Chanyeol blinks, staring in confusion at him.

"Does the soup have anything from an animal in it?"

"I don't think homeless people really have a choice," comes a dry voice from behind Chanyeol; and both males jump and blink. Baekhyun is behind Chanyeol, one hand on cocked on his hip and another hand balancing a plate of jello bowls, raising an eyebrow down at the stranger.

"Excuse me?" Yifan snaps, glaring at both males. "Homeless?"

"You are, right? Isn't that why you're dressed like that?" Baekhyun blatantly asks, eyebrows raising even more.

"No. This is a Macbook. What kind of homeless person has a Macbook?"

"...So, what are you doing in a soup kitchen then?" Baekhyun asks, patience wearing thin. Behind them, Chanyeol's trying to do some form of damage control (repeatedly jabbing Baekhyun's shoulder until he shuts up).

"Getting inspiration for my newest novel, duh. Also, thanks for the soup. Now please leave me alone."

"But...I thought you were..."

"No. now leave me alone."

Chanyeol blinks; but gladly obliges, walking off and beginning to serve other tables. Baekhyun gives him the rest of his shift about the glances he keeps trying to sneak (horribly) over at him, only stopping when Chanyeol threatens to burn his autographed photobook from a certain actress named Kim Taeyeon.

----

Usually, Chanyeol wasn't one for parties, but if Baekhyun was throwing them; he'd usually oblige. there was something intriguing about Baekhyun's parties, even if they were typical rowdy, drunken messes.

Tonight's was no exception. Somewhere between the wallbanger and whiskey sour shots, Baekhyun had managed to strip his shirt off and lose it somewhere in the house (an achievement, considering the apartment was only three rooms and a bathroom). At the same time, Chanyeol thought he saw a group of kids he'd never seen before show up and start helping themselves to fridge leftovers; but he couldn't be sure at this point. The house was horribly packed, and it was becoming claustrophobic.

He finishes the beer in his hand, crushing the can and tossing it to the side somewhere, before heading to the kitchen to get another one. Kyungsoo looks up from his laptop at the island, removing his headphones and oblivious to the ruckus around him, watching Chanyeol open the fridge.

"Another one?"

"Yeah. Are you just gonna sit in here with your laptop all night?"

"Mhm," Kyungsoo says, clicking a few times, hardly looking away from the screen when he realizes who's in the kitchen. "Jongin sent me a new game, that him and Taemin were playing. They say it's really scary, but so far, nothing's happened yet. Something about watching cameras while characters in some type of animal suits wander around and try to kill you? It's interesting. It's supposedly based on a real murder that happened. I think Baekhyun knows more about it, really. The murder, I mean."

"Oh," Chanyeol says; and just blinks a few times. "Uh, that does sound. Interesting."

"It is," Kyungsoo replies, and pops a headphone back in. "Hey, I think Zitao was looking for you. He said something about having a friend for you to meet. Now leave me alone. This thing named Foxy is trying to kill me because I keep checking Pirate Cove too much, apparently, and you being here is ruining my concentration."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes but wanders off, pretending he understands Kyungsoo. Sometimes, that was the best thing TO do. Within a few moments, he finds a (mildly) plastered Zitao, raising an eyebrow again when he sees him quickly detach himself from an exchange student's side.

"Uh, sorry. Kyungsoo told me to find you."

"Oh, yeah. I have someone for you to meet." Zitao waves to someone in the corner over, laughing when he watches the male stumble over a few randomly placed (or thrown) clothing items.

When he sees who it is, Chanyeol blinks a few times - luckily, the person he's face to face with doesn't realize they've met before. Chanyeol isn't really sure if it's because he's plastered, or the lighting's kind of dim - probably a little from A and a little from B, really.

it's him from the soup kitchen, Chanyeol realizes, fairly quickly. he decides to be nice, and so greets him accordingly. "Uh, hey."

"Hey. I'm Yifan. Zitao told me we'd get along." His Korean was a little wonky, Chanyeol noticed, but it was really endearing; and he found himself drawn to it.

"Chanyeol. Nice to, uh, meet you."

Within a few moments, they're already kissing and letting their hands wander everywhere, and Zitao simply rolls his eyes and wanders off to go find someone of his own accord (probably Yixing he was eying earlier).

Chanyeol quickly pulls Yifan into a nearby room (ignoring the fact that it was the laundry room), shoving him up against the dryer, but stops when he feels Yifan's hands tighten in his hoodie, flipping them around. he yelps when his hits the sharp corner, and Yifan chuckles before biting his collarbone.

"I don't bottom."

And with the way Yifan's tongue and hands were wandering, Chanyeol realized he didn't mind himself bottoming that night, much to his dismay.

----

Kyungsoo's waiting for him outside their classroom the next morning, glaring daggers at Chanyeol the moment he arrives, the dark circles evident from almost a mile away.

"What is it? You look like , Kyungsoo. Damn. Didn't you ever get some sleep at the kitchen table?"

"You were too loud last night. The entire ing house heard you. I lost the seventh night because of you. I hope you're happy."

Chanyeol just laughs, heading into the open door, sitting down (carefully) and wincing a little. "Sorry, but it was worth it, honestly. I'll buy you lunch today to make up for it."

The door opens again a few moments later, and Yifan wanders in, sitting down next to Kyungsoo. At the end of the lecture, Yifan passes a note to Chanyeol, who simply opens it and looks down at the simple scrawled message.

so, we should try being a couple. otherwise this will be an awkward experience. plus, uh. zitao said we're compatible. zodiac signs and whatnot. and the stars don't lie. so. uh. will you. uh, be my boyfriend? er, uh, go on a date with me. at least that.

For once, Park Chanyeol can agree with a note that someone had given him. He starts dating him a few days later, much to the dismay of Kyungsoo; and they become boyfriends by the third date.

Soon, Chanyeol's snuggling up to him obnoxiously everywhere in public, but excusing himself a few moments later when he feels the pangs of arousal course through him. He feels slightly disgusting for it - after all, he's just cuddling with his boyfriend; he shouldn't be getting hard-ons randomly. Unbeknownst to Chanyeol, Yifan also slipped off shortly after him for the exact same issue.

They both chalk it up to shyness and uncertainty in their new relationship, and start doing even more couple activities, dragging Kyungsoo and Baekhyun out with them and claiming Kyungsoo needed more social activities.

("I am social," Kyungsoo snaps, half closing his laptop lid during one dinner date at a park. "I managed to beat the hardest mode on this game that I've been playing with Jongin and Taemin online. I even got Yixing hooked on it, but he keeps screaming whenever he sees chickens, now. I don't know what's wrong with him. They're not even that scary. Come thinking, he also has nightmares about a golden bear. Maybe he needs to get help."

"No, he has you as a friend. That's what's wrong with him," Yifan replies dryly; and Chanyeol just obnoxiously laughs while Baekhyun smacks him on the shoulder.

"Stop tormenting my boyfriend. Having Chanyeol date you was a bad idea.")

----

Yifan doesn't even really notice it until about two weeks in their relationship; and even then, Chanyeol is the one who points it out one day as they're sitting together on the couch.

"So, uh, haven't you ever noticed?"

"Uh," Yifan says gracefully, looking up from his laptop with a pencil in his mouth, frowning at something. "Noticed what?"

"That, y'know, we're not quite...a normal couple."

Yifan pauses and stares at Chanyeol, blinking slowly a few times. "What do you mean, we're 'not a normal couple'? We do all sorts of couple things. Sometimes we go out on dates and whatnot. Remember? Yesterday we went on a double date with Sehun and Yixing? We went to the arcade? Also, we didn't start as a normal relationship."

"That's not what I mean," Chanyeol says in exasperation, reaching for a packet of leftover Halloween Skittles and throwing them at the back of Yifan's head. "I mean, like, we can't, err...don't...cuddle. We try, and it doesn't really do anything. We just keep moving away from each other."

There's a bit of silence from the other male as Yifan resumes typing, filling something out in a notebook and muttering to himself. "Of course we can cuddle, Yeollie. just because I'm writing most of the time doesn't mean we can't."

"No, I mean. Okay, so. I don't know a way to say this, but...cuddling kinda..."

"Makes you hard?" Yifan finishes; and Chanyeol blanches noticeably. "Yeah, I noticed. So, uh, what do you want me to do about it?"

"Well, we could have more ," Chanyeol replied, stretching lazily out on the couch and flopping on Yifan's hip, yelping as bone jabbed him. Yifan just sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, shutting his laptop.

"Maybe later? I really want to get this done. Just a few more words, and I hit my quota for the week."

Chanyeol just sighs and nods, letting Yifan ruffle his hair. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. It can always wait."

-----

On Sundays, Yifan's allowed to leave early - business is usually too slow to allow for double-coverage; and so he's usually sent home. Yifan genuinely doesn't mind; using the free two hours to meet up with Zitao and play a few matches of lacrosse, and gets back to his apartment later on in the evening.

He finds Chanyeol curled up asleep on top of his bed, having let himself in with a spare key; and smiles a little seeing the sight. Without even really thinking, he lays next to Chanyeol and cuddles up to him, paying no real mind on how Chanyeol cuddles up to him in his sleep.

A few moments goes by and Yifan feels his breathing start to even out, but pauses when he feels something skip through him, furrowing his brow.

oh.

It hits him suddenly - the first few pangs of arousal, and suddenly, he realizes that , Chanyeol is sleeping but is also rock-hard.

Yifan pauses for a few moments and tries to steady his nerves (and hormones) - but really; that's easier said than done. slowly, he turns so his body is facing Chanyeol's, and reaches a hand slowly between the male's legs.

The way Chanyeol feels in his hand through his sweatpants is incredible; and Yifan can't remember the last time he literally took his time on Chanyeol.

He pauses for a few moments and contemplates his choices. One, he can wake Chanyeol up, get him in the mood, and then they'd have . Two, he could just give Chanyeol a right now and be done with it. The curve of Chanyeol's lips entices him, and he decides to go with option B. Yifan slowly pulls down Chanyeol's sweatpants, his lips at seeing Chanyeol's .

It wasn't like Chanyeol was the biggest partner Yifan had (a bit above average; but certainly not the biggest), but there was just something so incredibly enticing about the male's that kept him craving it in some way, shape, or form -- be it when he was blowing Yifan, when Yifan was ing him, or whatever. It was an addiction he wasn't ashamed to admit.

"What are you doing?"

Yifan snaps out of his train of thought, looking up at an awake-but-sleepy Chanyeol, who was blinking a few times at him.

"Cuddling with you," Yifan simply responds, grinning and snuggling up to him, gently scratching the patch of hair under his belly button.

"Oh," Chanyeol responds sleepily, blinking his eyes a few more times. "You know, if you wanted , you could've woken me up."

"No, I like this better." comes Yifan's response, before sliding down and tugging at the waistband of his pants with his teeth. "Besides, cuddling makes me hard, too. So I think we're even."

Chanyeol just hums a little, tugging on Yifan's hair gently, pushing him deeper into his skin. "Better do something about that, hm?"

Yifan chuckles, coming up and kissing Chanyeol deeply, slipping a palm around his , squeezing it and thumbing the head. "Already am, babe."