Stranger (?)

Its all about time

"When this morning comes, even Kang Joon slept over him and he know he's not with s. But, he was happy although he's with some stranger in the same house, he just thinking about youngji. what he will do, what did he said to youngji, what will he act to another, how if another people knowing about him and her. many question on his mind. He cant tell on every one about this, even mark. "Ouch Mark, I need you? what should i do? Oh God" he said.

"why? whats wrong? did you need any help?" Kangjoon said.

"oh... yes hyung, i just feel awkward. hahaha" hes try to covering his thought.

"don't worry, if you need some help. just tell me"

"Its not that simple, everyone will be shock if i tell them. and, youngji just like stranger now. what if me and youngji start from the begining again? like a stranger comes to my life. oh my... what should i do know?" Thought Jackson.

 

In another room, youngji just looking at her 2G's phone "am i should give him a message? or just act like a stranger from now, its not that simple being a stranger to people you know and have a memory together. okay i will ask him later. what should i do? did i should great to him? aaakkk" she's thought.

"youngjiah~ you can take a shower after me, its okay?" said nana

"oh, its okay eonni. do you have schedule?"

"yes, this afternoon. do you?"

"hhhmmm, i've excercise this afternoon too"

"okay, if we've already take a shower. we will going for breakfast"

 

On the dining room

she's walking down the stairs and saw jackson at the dining room with, she's tremble suddenly.

"how's your sleep?" ask kangjoon behind youngji

"ommo, i am youngji for kara. nice to meet you oppa"

"hahaha nice to meet you too, i am kangjoon"

youngji saw jackson was looking at her and get near to her "ouch, what he will do. oh my god"

"Hyung~ i forgot to bring my shampoo, so i've take your shampoo."

"oh it's okay"

'rrrhhh.... this man, still the same. he can make me flustered and tremble at the same time, my heart will explode if i stay beside him' think youngji.

"hei yeongji, how's your sleep?" ask jackson

"emm... i sleep well"

He can't say anything, he just smile all the time. youngji too. just looking to each other all the time, but they can't say anything.

"youngjiah~ do you have schedule today?" ask dong wook

"emm.. i have this afternoon, why oppa?"

"can you go along with me and jackson and ryohei to the market, we will buy ingredients for dinner. its not take a long time"

"may i?"

"yeah~ since you the youngest here, hahaha"

In the car, jackson and youngji just be quite and become strange.

"are you two the youngest?" ask donghae

"yes" said jackson

"so, you are a friend?"

"no... we are not friend, we just know each other last night" answer jackson trembling

"oooh no no, i mean. you both a friend because born at the same year, hahaha"

"oooh yes hyung"

"so, you two must bickering each other and will be friend quickly"

"hahaha yes hyung, i will" said jackson "right youngji?"

"yeah, it must since we're the youngest and still rookie too"

On the Market, they just having fun together and thinking about what they will cook for dinner. When jackson and dong wook try some free food in the market, youngji try to found some ingredient by her self. and she think she will be stranger become friend to jackson, and jackson thinking so.

"Oh my, what are you doing when  was find some ingredients, and you just eat free food here..." and jackson just feeding her with his free food "isnt delicious?"

"hya... why you~"

"try this youngjiah~" said dong wook

"jackson, will we become act like stranger now? or will be tell them the truth?" whispered youngji

"you can not. you still rookie and debut for a month, think about that. its okay, we become a friend now. we can still see each other and if there's a rumor about us, it because we are a roommate." said jackson "are you? wanna be more than friend with me?"

"what? are you crazy? stop it"

"wow.. look at you, now you start bickering against me" said jackson

"you start a war with me"

"yaya~ okay stop being mad at me, sorry" said jackson

"Jackson ah~ Youngji ah~ where'd you go? its finished here." said dong wook

"yes..."

"oppa, i will going to the office. so i can't go with you both."

"ooh, i will you to the office. it's okay jackson?"

"why you asking me hyung? you're the one who drive, so up to you hyung hahaha"

"hahaha~ i just asking you, if you disturbed"

"of course not"

 

On the night in roommate house, the boys talking about them self

"when i am on my trainee on JYP. honestly i have a girl friend keke" tell jackson awkward

"seriously? in hongkong?" ask minwoo

"no, in korea"

"wow~ seriously?" ask everyone

"yes.. haha"

"did she now about your trainee?"

"of course she didn't know hahhaha"

"why are you laughing jackson? are you hurt in your heart while your laugh?" ask se ho

"hahaha~ you know it hyung, why a man laughing when they broken heart?"

"so, that girl? now she know your an idol?" ask kang joon

"yes of course, i am break up with her. the night before my debut"

"Omo~ why?"

"because after a year im in relaiton ship with her, i lied to her. even though, she's so honest with me. what she do, where's she goes, what she eat and wear. she always tell me. it because we can't meet everyday because my trainee"

"so, what you talking at her when you've trainee? but she didn't know it"

"i say, i can't meet her because im sick or im with my friend or anything"

"wah~"

"yes, i am so bad lie to her during a year. and she's so mad at me, until now maybe."

"yes, it's normal if she mad at you. i will mad at you if you do that to me too. although im a man. but you lied for one year. why do yo do? lied to her?"

"first, i wanna give her a surprise when i am on pre debut. but i can't because some reason. second, i am a hongkong man i don't know every single things in here, but she always help me and my member too. they know about us, but she don't about us. and she's so mad at me and the boys, third because i think of my company, fourth i will let her now by her self. but she always trusting me and never ask me. yah~ but i am happy now, because i know she was happy now with her schedule"

"wait~ did you stil contact her after she mad at you and broke up?"

"eum, for 10 months after debut i never contact her, i do it yesterday. she's still the same"

"you must be happy, its why you always smile yesterday." said kangjoon

 

Everyone at home now, they have family time after dinner. youngji and jackson always stay beside each other, while everyone not knowing jackson always talk to youngji. "youngjiah~ can't you go out with me this night?"

"what? what should i say to another?"

"just, say you wanna go out with me. be honest like you always did"

"why? cause you are the one who lie to me?"

"im not like that anymore, i become a honest person from that moment"

"key~"

"why you still act cold to me? am i wrong? i've tell the boys if we are a couple in the past."

"WHAT?!!!"

"hya youngjiah~ are you having fun with jackson?" ask sunny

"no~ it's because jackson start a war eonni"

"why? i dont say anything, hahahha"

"i told them to always bickering as they are the youngest and at the same age" said dongwook

"okay, i will go out with you this night. but you must tell me everything what you say to them. Oh My God, i've already mad at you now!"

jackson just laughing, smiling, laughing, and enjoying Youngji face whem she was mad. 'why i still love to seeing her mad, what's wrong with me? maybe it because i don't have a girlfriend after youngji or i still love her? aaah~ its not right.'