Chapter 28-Oh dear

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5reusoJIf28&feature=relmfu

-----

"OPPA WHO IS THAT GIRL?!" she asked and you swallowed hard since you are aware that you might die because of this, "Oh Eunkyo-ssi." Kai said and Eunkyo turned to you and send piercing glares at you. "When I say run, run okay." Kai whispered and you nodded "Ne." She is walking towards you all of a sudden. "RUN!" He yelled and the 2 of you ran at your top speed and there was Eunkyo left dumbfounded. "OPPA!" She yelled and Kai held your hand while running. "Come on faster!" he said and you ran at top speed but your legs couldn't take it anymore so you landed and Kai pulled you up but miserably failed.

The 2 of you landed on the floor but instead of the hard tiles it was Kai's body. You opened your eyes and your eyes widened "OH CHAESUNGHAMNIDA!" you yelled and Kai giggled "No it's okay let me help you up." he said as he pulled you up and then a smile formed on his face. "Uh ______-nim do you want to eat lunch with me I'm still on break." he said and you smiled at him but then you remembered L. "Uh are you sure because I'm waiting for someone." you said and he smiled "Who are you waiting for?" Kai asked and you smiled "My oppa." you said and he smiled.

"You have a boyfriend?" he asked and your eyes widened "No I don't have one." you said and suddenly you saw Taemin's face on your wrist watch and your eyes widened "Oh you don't have one?" he asked and you nodded "Oh so do I." he said and you look at him weirdly. Just then "______-ah!" you turned and it was Sungjong and L you smiled at them and "OPPAS!" you yelled and Kai looked down.

He looked up and "Annyeonghaseyo seonbaes." Kai said and Sungjong smiled and "Annyeonghaseyo Kai-nim right?" he asked and Kai nodded "Yes." he said and you smiled L turned and he saw a red mark on your arm. "What happened to that?" L asked and you turned to it "Oh it's nothing." you said and he turned and look at Kai. 

"Seonbaes it's actually nothing." Kai said and you smiled and lied, "You're lying you know that?" Taemin said behind your ear and you sighed and you turned a little and "I know that." you said in a whisper and you looked up to see L looking at you weirdly and what you did was you smiled at him like a kid and he just giggled at you. 

"So you guys want to eat some lunch?" you asked and all of them nodded "Yeah I'm starving." Sungjong said and you smiled at him "Come on I want ot eat some cake." you said and Kai giggled "Cake for lunch?" Kai asked and you smiled and nodded at him "_______-ah loves cakes." Sungjong said and you smiled at him.

~~~~~

Taemin was ticlking in your ear so you decided to run inside the bathroom, you checked if the coast is clear then "Yah Taemin!" you yelled and he tumbled from your bag down the sink. "Ow." he said and your eyes widened "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry." you said and he smiled "It's fine." he said and you smiled at him "What is it?" you asked him and he looked down.

"You know Kai right?" he asked and you nodded "Yes I know him why?" you asked and he sighed "Look I want to tell this to you honestly.....Kai is also a genie." he said and your eyes widened "How could that happened?" you asked and he look down "He once had a girlfriend who looks exactly like you and the girl wished for him to become human so there he is but he still has some powers." Taemin said and you look at your reflection in the mirror "A person that looks like me?" you asked and Taemin nodded.

"Her name is Delphi." Taemin said and you look at him "Delphi?" you asked and he nodded "She is well honestly I don't know." Taemin said and you sighed suddenly the door opened and you dumped Taemin in your bag then you turned and saw "Eunkyo-ssi." you said and she glared at you "How dare you take Kai oppa away from me?" she asked and you look at her.

"Kai? what about him?" you asked and she scoffed "Oh please uh _______ is it? Don't you dare!" she said and you look at her with eyes and she was cornering you and she smirked "Your hair is beautiful." she said as she pulled it. "OW!" you yelled and she cackled.

~~~~~>

Chapter 28 is here and I'm sorry for not updating that much :))