111111 : HUNHAN GETTIN JAZZY WITH THEIR SOGGY CABBAGES

Skippity Bop Luhan is On Top

"Censored" because my followers be young mofos.

 

 

______

 

 

"Sehun, what the knick knack paddy wack diddly fack are you doin. don't you know that skippity bop Luhans on top-," Luhan says, but is cut off when Sehun begins to knead his watermelons in his palms roughly. The force of his gay fuels erupt inside of his that's covered in stretch marks, (cause lesbihonest, that got stretch marks on it or he's been wearing pads) and he has to steady himself by leaning onto the bed even more when his thighs start to tremble with the force of beyonce dancing to single ladies.

As the younger spreads the two small jungaloos, revealing Luhan’s strawberry polar ice caps, he moans when Sehun breathes on the tacos and nearly chokes out a groan as the tip of the younger’s finger is dragged along his Krakatoa from his oranges down towards his enchiladas.

His microwaved banana is pressing against the cool ebony headboard and he would die to find more jazziness which could sooth the lewd feeling in his cucumber melons — his #yolowaglol is already an angry shade of skippity bop and little beads of white rice is forming in the taquito, staining the wooden surface.


Luhan’s breath hitches when he feels Sehun warm breath tickling his cherries and the tip of his tongue is prodding his watermelon while he traces the shape of his with his thumb, pushing it in slightly from time to time only to pull it out immediately.

"Your parents— Oh my taco sauce on an enchilada served with some sour cream, a side of Mexican rice and refried beans, don't forget I want red sauce on that not green dumb !” Luhan moans as Sehun’s tongue darts, his place where the sun don't shine, then blows on the wet mark on Luhan’s skin, which leaves the boy shivering as Sehun does so before continuing to prod his diddly wack until his tongue slips past the place where no one dares to go easily. Luhan makes a pterodactyl noise and his hips roll back against Sehun’s taco who drags the potato along Luhan’s tight walls slowly with every of his carrot cake, a trail of saliva dripping down his chin. It makes loud ting sounds as Sehun on Luhan’s ochinchin.

"I'm about to take your nips, don't make it weird, don't make it awkward," Sehun says, reaching forward with the speed of tentacles, grabbing Luhans s and ripping them off. Luhan screams and cries, but Sehun shushes him, getting out a roll of tape. "I just wanted to tape them on like Christmas ornaments." He tapes them back onto the elders chest.

He sighs in content at the feeling of his s being back onto his chest. Sehun pulls out his tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

"I'm about to carpe that diem yes I will," Sehun shouts. He touches Luhans thighs, and creames himself on the spot at the feel. "OH SWEET BABY JESUS I WANT TO REST ON YOUR THIGHS, LET ME REST ON THEM." Luhan gives him a look, and Sehun apologizes, pushing past the rainbow rings babies are given at a young age so that parents can judge how much of a dumb their baby actually is, with one single motion. He moans out with the sound of 12 T-Rex's and begins to move the frosting, spreading his marking all over the cake like Martha Stewart on Christmas and Thansgiving.

"Oh my le diddly wack you feel so great-" but is cut off when he feels something touch his pencil pouch. Sehun pulls put his weinerschnitzel, and shoves his arm up Luhans which causes the mofo to moan, but when Sehun retracts his arm, there are Maserati keys in his hands.

"What the is this?" Sehun demands. Luhan looks shocked.

"Oh that's where I left them!" He says, grabbing the keys.

"I didn't le wuckle diddly huckle juckle you to find out you had with Xiumin in a car." Sehun says angrily.

Luhan rolls his eyes. "Sehun you dumb , those are Tao's keys." Sehuns mouth dramatically drops to the ground, literally. He snaps his fingers in a Z formation. "OH NO HE DIDNT!" That cheating gon' get it later, Sehun thinks, and storms off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________

 

This is so random, I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore