Ninteenth Drama

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Sungjong p.o.v-

 

 

Tonight’s date isn't real it's just for show. I shouldn't be nervous or worried, but for some reason I kinda feel pressured. I changed my clothes like three times already, and have swapped out my style from head-to-toe, several times.

Why am I so nervous. It is NOT even real!  

The restaurant was beautiful with crystal chandeliers and dim lighting that gave off an almost fairy-tale like elegance. All eyes seemed to be focused on us as we walked in. This did not help my nervousness. I fought to give off a calm and confident aura, hoping my "pretty" face hid the fact that my heart felt like it was about erupt due to my extreme uneasiness.

Is it the people staring at us? Or... Or...am I falling in love with him??!! 

Yongguk had his hand on my back guding me as we followed the hostess to a reserved table. He pulled out the chair for me, I blushed when he smiled at me. 

“Thank you.“ I said returning the smile.

“You're welcome.“ He said as he took his own seat.

The hostess handed us menus and explains the specials of the night. We took our time looking over the menu, trying to decide what we wanted to eat.

“Babe, what do you want to eat?“ He ask me as though I was "really" his boyfriend. I almost choked on my drink when he called me babe.

“What did you call me just now?“ I can’t help the laugh that escaped my lips. He really knows how to shock me.

“Why? You’re my boyfriend, aren't you? So it is the right thing to call you.“ He deadpans with his eyes focused on the menu.

But I’m blushing... hard. Does he really consider me his boyfriend? I can’t keep this going. I don’t want to end up falling head-over-heels.

“I know you’re an actor, but aren’t you tired of always acting? Just be yourself. What I mean is, you can be honest. Isn't it hard to never be honest? Isn't there anyone who you can just be yourself with?“

“I don’t need all that.“

What a jerk.

“What do you mean you don’t need it? Everyone needs that..." I was about to tell him why, but was interrupted by someone.

“Yongguk, fancy meeting you here.“ We turn to the source of the voice.

Isn’t that Youngjae? Oh wow, he’s so handsome.

I feel like such a fanboy. But I also feel out of place among all this famous people.

“Youngjae.“ Yongguk replies.

“I didn’t think you liked to socialize, but here you are.“ Youngjae says almost mockingly. I glared at him when he looked at me.

“Oh! You’re on a date. I saw a news article about you two. I was a little shocked when I read that your boyfriend was still in high school “ He gives me the once over with a smirk on his face.

“Let me tell you something, pretty boy. Before you I heard that Yongguk had a scandal with someone he was interested in. If you know what I mean. I am just giving you a friendly warning you. Don’t be fooled by his handsome face." He walks off after his warning.

I swear I don’t like him anymore, he’s not as handsome anymore. What an arrogant . I am dropping my fanclub memebership.

“Hey! Why did you just sit there and take that?“ I almost raised my voice at Yongguk.

I felt really annoyed that he just sat there and let someone talk crap about him.

“It’s okay, I don’t care about what he said. This is the world I live in. I need to take care of my image, it’s the important thing.“ He looks away with sad eyes.

“So what you mean is, even if you are being insulted you’re just gonna sit and watch? You’re a coward!“ I can't hold my anger at the unfairness of it all.

I stand up grabbing my water glass. I walk over to Yongjae's table and slowly poured its contents over his head.

He is shocked, and I am a whole lot of satisfied.

“What the hell did you do that for?!" he hisses in anger  "Who do you think you are?“

“Oh, I know KNOW who I am. But I don’t care who you. You can't be all that great if you don’t know how to respect others. I suggest you go back to kindergarten, they teach that there.“

“You insolent little kid! Don’t you know what you just did will ruin Yongguk’s image?!“

“Pfft! Like I care! If you only know how to take care of your image as an idol, but don’t know how to defend you own dignity. Then you don't deserve to be a star. It would be better to just sit in front of your tv and watch the drama, rather than acting in it.“ I state firmly, and I believe it.

“You arrogant kid! Let me teach you some lesson!“ He grabs my hand and I grunt because of his strong grip.

“Let GO! Don’t you ever dare lay your dirty hands on my boyfriend.“ Yongguk drags me from Yongjae's grip and proceeds to throw the remainder of his drink on him. Then we quickly exit the restaurant together hand in hand. Once outside and a safe distance away we turn to look back and burst into hysterical laughter.

“I think I’ve lost my mind. I never done anything like that before.“ He says panting and trying to catch his breath.

“I’m sorry if I have done anything to ruin your idol image.“ I say sheepishly. Feeling a tiny bit of guilt.

“It’s okay, I don’t care. But I’m hungry, starving actually. Let's find something to eat.“ He smiles, takes my hand again and we go in search of food.

“Sit here and wait for me. I will get us something to eat. Don’t go anywhere, babe.“ He leaves me sitting on a bench in the park as he runs to the nearest convenience store, for snack food.

I am confused. Why does he  want to continue this date? I want to know the answer, but I’m scared to ask. He seems so different since the incident with Yongjae. Less fake, some how. How did his behavior change so quickly? What happened to the cold and arrogant guy I met before? The more I know him, the more I think he isn’t as bad as I thought he was.

Even though he is just using me to gain popularity, now I am not sure what his real motives are behind this act that he is putting on. I don’t know what is real and what is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter