Ghost Hunters

Ghost Hunters

 

Chanyeol had never believed in ghosts. Ever since he was young, he would scoff at the notion of the mention of ghosts. (“Ghosts don’t exist. They’re made up figments of people’s imaginations. And if ghosts really exist then why is there no solid evidence of their existence?”)

 

So when his friends urged him to go with them to the haunted house in their neighbor, he figured that he would get a laugh or two out of this “adventure”.

 

“Tell me again about the so-called legend of the Wu Manor,” Chanyeol said in a disinterested tone.

 

“You’ve never heard of the legend of the Wu Manor?” gawked Jongdae.

 

“Never,” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“According to the town’s history, the Wu Manor used to be occupied by a wealthy family known as the Wu Family,” supplied Baekhyun. “They moved from China to Korea when the lady of the house was pregnant.”

 

“They were envied for their wealth, so many tried to steal the family’s riches,” added Jongin. “And one day a couple of thieves were successful and they managed to get into the house. The wealthy couple was murdered and the son, who was only 17 at the time of his parent’s death, went missing.”

 

“No one knows what happened to him,” Sehun said. “But there have been accounts of a mysterious figure wandering around the manor. Who knows, maybe it’s the son who wants revenge for his parent’s death!” Chanyeol squinted.

 

“That sounds like a load of crap. You guys are so gullible to fall for something as stupid as that.”

 

“I don’t know man, but if I do see this son, I’m gonna use my taekwondo skills on him!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

.

.

 

Chanyeol stared at the large mansion before him. Even despite being decades old, the building still looked sturdy.

 

“Let’s go on before it gets too late,” Jongin urged. “I want to see the creepy stuff before I have to be home.”

 

“I don’t know why you’re interested in things like that,” Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“Let’s just go on and get out as soon as possible, so I can go home and grub; I’m starving!” Chanyeol complained.

 

“What, you scared?” Jongdae guffawed. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

“You know I don’t believe in ghosts. That’s why I’m questioning why I even came with you four in the first place.”

 

“Can we just go on?” Baekhyun pushed his friends in, tried of hearing their squabbles; he was curious to see the inside.

 

“Whatever,” grumbled Chanyeol. As the five of them entered the house, a figure watched in interest.

 

As Chanyeol and his friends entered the mansion, a huge portrait of a boy and a couple was plastered in front for all to see. The boy looked around his age, seventeen or so, and he was posing with a man and a woman, supposedly his parents.

 

“Who’s that?” Chanyeol found himself asking. Jongdae, who moved to stand next to Chanyeol, looked at the painting briefly.

 

“They’re the Wu Family. You know, the family we told you about earlier that was robbed several decades ago?” Chanyeol ogled the painting with interest. There was something strange going on. As soon as he entered the place, he felt as if someone was watching him...

 

“C’mon, hurry up, ‘Yeol!” Baekhyun exclaimed. “Stop ogling the painting and get your moving!” It was probably one of the workers dressed up as a zombie, attempting to scare visitors, he concluded.

 

“Ah... Yeah. Sorry.” He kept his eyes on the image of the boy until he could not see the painting anymore. There was something strange about that boy’s face…

 

.

.

 

“This is stupid.” Chanyeol looked at the fake blood on the walls and the so-called ghosts that popped out of nowhere. “All these workers need to work on scaring people. Like, seriously. That so called vampire that tried to scare us earlier was wearing his costume backwards!” Jongdae bit back a laugh that was threatening to spill out of his lips.

 

“You’re stupid,” Jongin mocked. Chanyeol opted to ignore his dongsaeng, and instead, decided to change the subject. 

 

“I really don’t understand the point of haunted houses. If ghosts aren’t real, why are people so afraid?”

 

“Ghosts are real,” Sehun laughed. The brunette sighed. His friends were so immature.

 

.

.

 

“Yah, where did you guys go?!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

He had turned his back on his friends for just one minute to find a restroom, and when he looked back, everyone abandoned him.

 

“Some ing friends I have,” he muttered. “Whatever, I’m going home first. They can stay here for however long they want. I’m outta here.”

 

He quickly navigated through the hallways, hoping to find the path he took earlier with his friends to get to his current point, while eying the place with disgust. When he got to a certain destination, there was a wooden door to his left; something inside of him itched to open and see what was inside. Giving into his curiosity, Chanyeol twisted the doorknob and entered, hoping to find that something that would ease his interest.

 

The room was spacious, filled with all sorts of bedroom essentials: table, rug, bookcase, which containing several dozen books, knick-knacks, and a large bed. But what stood out to him the most was a picture of a young teenage boy, the same image of the boy he saw in the main hallway when he and his friends first entered the building. This time, however, the boy was posing alone.

 

Again, the image of the boy had him captivated. He looked tall and lean, as if he were around Chanyeol’s height, and stern looking. There was an air of authority surrounding the boy’s facial features, seemingly attributed to his cold expression. Dark black hair was cut in a fashion that conveyed superiority, while at the same time enhancing the boy’s handsomeness. Chanyeol found himself hypnotized once more.

 

Suddenly, the door shut behind Chanyeol with a large resounding echo. He jumped in surprise.

 

“What the hell?” He gripped the doorknob, trying to twist it. “Stupid haunted house. It’s an old piece of crap. Why won’t the city just tear it down!” He huffed. “Baekhyun, Jongin, Jongdae, and Sehun, you guys better not be pulling a prank on me, or else, you’ll get it when I get out of here!” He banged on the door a couple of times. “I know you guys are standing out there! Open the damn door! It’s not funny!”

 

Behind him, something in the room made a rustling noise. Chanyeol jumped in shock.

 

“What the ?” He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, trying to calm his rapidly beating heart. “Okay, that’s enough, guys. Fine, you guys win; you scared me. Is that good enough for you all? Let me out now.”

 

Silence.

 

“Are you guys trying to trick me into believing in ghosts? They’re not real!” he shouted in agitation.

 

“Who says we’re not real, Chanyeol?” a voice whispered in his ear. Chanyeol jumped hit his back on the door in surprise, no words coming out of his open mouth. Pain shot up his back but he couldn’t feel anything but fear. In front of him stood an extremely handsome boy that was a little taller than him. It was the same boy in the two pictures; he looked exactly the same as he did in the paintings…

 

…Except the boy was transparent.

 

“Yo-you’re a ghost.” The boy smiled.

 

“Correct.”

 

“But… ghosts don’t exist!” Chanyeol exclaimed in horror, fear running through his body. The boy cocked his head in confusion.

 

“You see me, don’t you?”

 

“You guys don’t exist! And you’re transparent!” The boy smirked.
 

“Oh really, now, Chanyeol?” The boy walked closer, too close for comfort.

 

“How do you know my name?!”

 

“Ah, you’re name? Lucky guess. Your friends were trying to find you earlier, shouting, ‘Chanyeol’.” He inched closer.

 

“Get away from me! You don’t exist! You’re just a figment of my imagination!” He grinned. He stood in front of Chanyeol, to the point where their faces were just a mere inch apart. At this point, Chanyeol could see the boy almost clearly. “St-stop!” He placed his hand on Chanyeol’s face. The brunette froze.

 

“Can you feel me?” Chanyeol did not dare to say a word. “I. Exist. Get that into your thick skull.”

 

“N-no. I’m just dreaming. I’m just dreaming,” Chanyeol chanted. “It’s all in my head. The boy sighed in aspiration.

 

“What do I have to do to convince you?”

 

“Don’t touch me!” And then the boy looked as if he had an idea.

 

“Don’t blame this on me; you’re just so enticing.” And then the boy’s lips were on Chanyeol’s in a split second; Chanyeol’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“!”

 

A tongue pressed against his lips, begging for entrance. Out of fear, he opened his mouth, trying to scream. The boy’s tongue explored his hot cavern, as if trying to map out directions. A few seconds later, the boy broke the kiss with a satisfied expression plastered on his face.

 

Chanyeol’s pressed himself on the door, trying to get as far away from the ghost. “You… you kissed me! What the !” He smirked.

 

“Wu Yifan.”

 

“What?”

 

“My name is Wu Yifan.”

 

“I don’t give a flying !” Chanyeol exclaimed. “You ing kissed me! What the hell?”

 

“You should care, after all, it’s the name you’ll be screaming tonight.” Yifan leaned into Chanyeol’s personal space and his neck. “Get ready, Chanyeol, you’re gonna be up all night.” He sunk his teeth into Chanyeol’s neck, delighted by the fact that his captive was in pleasure.

 

“Wha-“ Chanyeol suddenly found himself dragged by Yifan and tossed on the bed. “What are you going to do to me?”

 

“I’m gonna make you scream my name all night.” Despite his fear, Chanyeol felt aroused; something about Yifan’s earlier actions stirred hormones inside of him, making him hard. “You like that, don’t you?” teased the ghost. He leaned in and made another hickey on Chanyeol’s neck.

 

“A-ah… stop that,” Chanyeol begged. “Let me go.”

 

“Not until I prove to you that ghosts do exist.” Yifan bit lightly on Chanyeol’s neck, moving down his neck. He quickly detached himself and removed Chanyeol’s shirt, despite his protests and struggle. He marked the brunette’s unblemished skin and growled. “You’re so hard. You want this, don’t you? You want me in you, moving in and out, am I right?” Embarrassment colored the shorter’s cheeks.

 

“ you!”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll you well. Relax, Chanyeol.” Yifan unbuckled Chanyeol’s pants and fought against Chanyeol’s uncooperative limbs. In a moment, Chanyeol was as as the day he was born.

 

“Sto-stop! I believe in ghosts! Just stop!” Yifan smirked.

 

“Too late now. You should have believed me in the first place. You won’t regret this.” He spit of his hand and quickly spread Chanyeol’s legs, finally finding his hole.

 

“Don’t touch me there!” Yifan sent Chanyeol a grin, before inserting his fingers into Chanyeol’s . “Wha-wah!!” Pain shot through Chanyeol’s rear side; it was the first time his had been violated. “Ah!”

 

Yifan sent him a look of surprise. “This is your first time?”

 

“Yes, you ! So get your damn fingers out of me!” The taller male had a look of satisfaction on his face.

 

“You’re a … So I’m your first?”

 

“What the don’t you get? YES, I am a ing !” swore the brunette. His was killing him.

 

“That makes you more desirable. I’ll be good, I promise, Chanyeol.”

 

“ you!”

 

“I believe that’s what I’m doing right now.” Yifan added another finger and began spreading Chanyeol’s cheeks, doing his best to prepare the other. For Chanyeol, it felt weird to have something inside his ; it was a mixture of pain and pleasure. He wouldn’t say it out loud, but he liked the feeling of his fingers, especially when they touched a certain place inside him.

 

When he believed that Chanyeol was well prepped, Yifan pulled down his pants and took out . Apprehension filled Chanyeol; he was about to get ed for the first time in his life—and by a ghost nonetheless! “Ready?”

 

“No! Put your back into your ghost pants!” Yifan chuckled.

 

“No can do, Chan-Yeol. You made me so hard.” And in a moment, Yifan’s member was pressed against his entrance. Chanyeol felt the ghost’s member against his , and if possible, he felt more aroused, despite the situation he was in. (‘How the can the ghost and I touch? Shouldn’t my hand go through him?’) Suddenly, Yifan entered and Chanyeol swore. He felt as if he were filled to the brim, or more accurately, torn in two.

 

“OW! ! Son of a ! Get your ing out of my , you ing !”

 

“Stop clenching! Relax!”

 

“Easy for you to say, you er!” Chanyeol swore and tried to keep his cool. He was never going to go near a haunted house for the rest of his life. After a minute, Yifan shifted.


“Is this okay? Are you ready?”

 

“ you,” came Chanyeol’s biting remark. Yifan laughed, and took that as a sign to continue. He quickly pulled out and then slammed it back in, feeling Chanyeol shudder in pleasure when he hit a certain spot. “Ah—what did you do?”

 

“That must be your prostate,” Yifan said. He felt satisfied when Chanyeol moaned. Chanyeol tried to hide his face with a pillow, but Yifan pulled it away. “Don’t; I want to see your face when I’m ing your brains out.” Yifan joked, hooking Chanyeol’s legs on his shoulders and continued to penetrate the other.

 

Chanyeol began to enjoy the feeling of being penetrated and kept .

 

“Yifan!” he screamed when his prostate was hit straight on. Pleasure crashed inside him; he did not want this to stop, but he was so close and he could feel that he was close to coming. “More… more! Faster!”

 

Yifan complied, ing even faster and suddenly; he came and released himself inside of Chanyeol’s . “Chanyeol!” he growled animalisticly. At the same time, Chanyeol came all over Yifan’s chest. The ghost collapsed on top of the shorter and panted softly, while Chanyeol struggled to control his rapid heartbeat. Yifan wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s waist and buried his face in Chanyeol’s hair, panting.

 

“I can’t believe a ghost just ed me,” Chanyeol stated after a minutes. “People will think I’m crazy if I tell them this. Hell, how can a ghost even me; you guys shouldn’t be able to touch me, according to the Hollywood movies. My hand is supposed to go through you.”

 

“Those are movies,” Yifan stated. “And how’s your ?”

 

“ing sore, your .” Chanyeol struggled to get out of Yifan’s embrace. “Would you move, you jerk! Let me get out of here.”

 

“No,” Yifan mumbled. “You’re mine. I don’t want you to leave.”

 

“You me!”

 

“It’s not if you’re consensual.”

 

“It wasn’t consensual!”


“Says the person who kept ‘more, more’!”

 

“Stop being cocky, you !”

 

“Don’t leave.” Chanyeol paused and looked at the ghost. “I don’t want you to leave.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because, I think I like you, a lot,” Yifan mumbled. Chanyeol looked at him in surprise. What? “And I don’t want you to be kissing or letting some other guy you.”

 

“Excuse me?” Annoyance was apparent on his face. “Who says I’ll be letting some other guy shove his in my ?”

 

“Well, I was so good, that you’re left wanting more. You’re going to have to find some guy to replace me. But it’s good to know that you don’t want any guy to shove his in you.”

 

“Get away from me,” Chanyeol muttered. He tried to shuffle out of Yifan’s grasp, only to be held tightly by two arms around his waist.

 

“Don’t.” The arms tightened. “I need you.” Chanyeol froze.

 

“Yifan… are you… are you lonely here?”

 

“Yes.” Chanyeol swallowed nervously.

 

“How did you become a ghost in the first place?”

 

“I don’t know… the day after my parents were brutally murdered, I was nearly insane.” Yifan paused, trying to find words to express his story. “I saw my parents killed before my eyes, but I couldn’t do anything about it but hide. I was so scared. After my parents were brutally murdered, I did nothing but stay in the mansion. After about a week of their murder, I passed out because I didn’t eat or sleep much. When I woke up, I discovered I was a ghost and now I’m like this.”

 

“Maybe you want to avenge your parents?” Yifan shrugged.

 

“Maybe.” Chanyeol shifted around so that he could look at Yifan face to face. The ghost looked lonely and very sad.

 

“Hey, ghosty.”

 

“Hey, Chanyeol.” Yifan smiled. “Do you know that I’ve been watching you ever since you stepped foot in my house?”

 

“No wonder I felt eyes on me, you creep,” joked Chanyeol.

 

“It’s not my fault, you’re so attractive.” The human blushed. “You’re the first person I’ve ever felt about this way.”

 

“Well, I am just about the first human you’ve seen in decades.”

 

“Hm, no. You’re more than that.” Chanyeol hummed.

 

“Yifan, can you let go of me? I gotta get home, otherwise my parents would worry.”

 

“Will you come back?” Chanyeol paused.

 

“Yes, Yifan. I promise to come back every day, or at least every week. I promise. Don’t worry.” Yifan smiled.

 

“Good.”

 

.

.

 

As soon as Chanyeol got home (a very painful experience because he was limping; (“, you Yifan!”) he was even more mortified to discover trickling out of his and down his thighs as he walked), he threw himself on his bed and dialed Baekhyun’s cell phone. When the beep was heard, he spoke,

 

“Baekhyun, you would not believe what I’m going to say… Ghosts exist! I have proof coming out of my !”

 


 

 

MASTERLIST