Grandmother's last wish...

Grandmother's last wish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kris please, marry with him. He is very nice guy!!!” Kris's grandma whined and pleaded with her eyes. Kris sighed

"halmoni!!! I'm just 21 this year and how could you think your only grandson to marry someone even I don’t know the name?! it’s... just impossible you know!!!!" Kris said.

"But he is very nice and good looking man, smart and only heir of Park group..." his mother whines while walking after her grandson who's preparing for school.

"halmoni!!!!! stop it!!! WILL YOU!!! I, KRIS WU YIFAN, NEVER, EVER, MARRY WITH THAT GUY NAMED PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!” Kris said harshly.

 

 

after a week

Thanks to Kris's grandmother's whine, now Kris is sitting in the cafe and waiting for that Park Chanyeol guy. He came here 1 hour ago just wanted to think some stuffs that bothering him.

He can’t resist any farter when suddenly his grandmother talking about her death is coming and wanted to see her grandson marrying with someone decent.

That is his weak spot when it’s comes to his grandma.

“Aish! That women always know how to control me!” he whined to himself and pouted. While he is staring outside from window someone walked in and sat in front Kris. Kris still doesn't notice it till the person start to talk.

 "it's going to rain soon" someone said with very deep and gentle voice.

“yeah...." Kris said and still looking through the window.

" i like your lips... it's looks pretty for you" said the man and brought Kris back to reality. He looked to the guy in front of him with wide eyes and the guy smiled to him.

 " hi, My name is Park Chanyeol. Are Kris, right?" he said and Kris looked to him while quietly nodding.

And that day they spend the whole day together however it was awkward in the beginning. They learned about each other and their family.

 Park Chanyeol was a nice and smart guy and really go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter