Chapter 1

So what?

Junhyung's eyes turned into slits when he saw a hand that doesn't belongs to him resting a little bit too comfortably on Gikwang's firm waist. He understands that that is just a friendly gesture between Doojoon and the smaller but apparently his jealous demon doesn't know that. Yet, he turned his head towards the camera man who had been waiting for the others to get ready for the group photo. Junhyung just groaned and rolled his eyes when he saw their favourite homeroom teacher, Yoseob, is still taking his precious time to get his pose right . Might as well kill Doojoon and Yoseob now I'm at it, he muttered under his breath.

Junhyung knows that Doojoon wasn't informed about his little huge crush towards that adorable dancer eventhough Doo is the closest he has as a bestfriend in the school. Blame the acting talent he has in himself cause Junhyung is too good at hiding whatever feeling he has towards Gikwang from everyone. Of course, why would he want anyone know about that? Despite the fact that he had never talked to the smaller one eventhough they had been in the same class for 3 years now, Junhyung adores Gikwang just the way he is.The visible curves of the other's msucle, the eyesmile, the --

Oh come on, I don't like Gikwang. I'm just super annoyed at his sunny personalityI mean, who would be happy 25 hours a day?

Oops. We made a mistake guys, Junhyung's not jealous, he's only annoyed. As if. 

He was then brought back to reality by the flash from the camera infront. What the hell, I wasn't ready. Ah it. 

The whole class cheered at the click of the phone. Almost all of the girls of class B-8 -- including Yoseob, he's an exception -- rushed towards the student who helped to get a look at the photo taken. It was their last day and a 'last day of school!' photo is a must, to be uploaded on the social networks. 

Junhyung hurriedly grabbed his backpack and walked with fast steps out of the classroom. No, he's not the person with friends (except Doojoon and Dongwoon), and he doesn't care if his face looked like his dog in the photo, but his priority right now is to get home as fast as he could. 

Fuh, it's the last day, I could spend time on so many things especially sleeping. Oh yeah maybe that one kdrama -- 

"Junhyung-ssi?" 

He groaned and grunted because, how dare this jerk interrupts my planning time. 

Junhyung turned around to have Gikwang looking at him right into his eyes, taking him to a paradise he never knew about, floating around on a fluffy cloud and experiences the sweetest candy he ever --

"Yeah, em Jun? I think Gikwang is a bit uncomfortable so you can shift your eyes onto me and stare at me instead."

Junhyung can't remember the last time he's embarassed like that. He'll make sure Doojoon will pay for his pride.

"Oh and stop drooling too."

Don't worry, he's already plotting Doojoon's death that will look like an accident in the future. 

"Doojoon you're too much, he's not even drooling. I'm sorry on his behalf Junhyung-ssi."

Gikwang bowed at him and gave his infamous eyesmile to him. 

To him.

To Junhyung.

To Junhyung only! 

He screams mentally at that fact and refrained his smile that is struggling to make its appearance. Fortunately he managed to do so and he get his poker face game on just for this precious sunshine. His precious sunshine.

"Nah, Dooj is well known for his dumbness, don't worry about it." 

Junhyung's voice shook slightly, but not to the point where its obvious. Even so, he's still nervous. A faint 'Yah!' was heard coming out from Doojoon's lips. He didn't pay much attention to that though, because he was fully attracted to Gikwang's light chuckle. 

Holy , I could listen to that voice everyday. 

"So what's up?"

Now, Junhyung still wants to get out of there as soon as possible for a totally different reason now ; he didn't want Gikwang to notice his reddening cheeks and to have Doojoon to use that as his teasing tool for the rest of his life? No, thank you, he is already suffering from the other's existance. Unamused expression is still maintained on his face, no matter how much he wants to slap Gikwang for being too adorable to be true. But he has to calm down for the sake of his own sanity. 

Gikwang's eyes stopped smiling and it popped open almost immediately gand Junhyung bit his inner cheek , hard, obviously still trying to seem unimpressed. When only god knows how much of a chaos it had been in himself. Butterflies had turned into fierce elephants, making his heart thumping absolutely unordinarily. 

My heart really need some chill pills, damn it. 

***

"Dude what was wrong with you just now? You were...frozen? For some reason...or...oh..."

Doojoon turned to look at Junhyung who is staring intensely at his phone (actually trying to ignore his dumb bestfriend who probably had figure out his feelings towards Gikwang) with that infamous disgusting smirk plastered on his face. 

"Holy , our Junhyungie has a crush~" Doojoon cooed that statement with his failed high pitched voice. Sigh, this dude sometimes tries too hard. Even so, he's still Junhyung's number one, evemthough the other will never admit it. Junhyung is still playing as if he didn't hear a thing, but Doojoon know that trick too well to be tricked. So he played along. 

"Hm, I wonder what Gikwang think of your weird personality. Might just ask him now, since I have Lee Gikwang's number.

Doojoon purposely said the few last words out loud, and Junhyung groaned at his bestfriend's 5 year old way of thinking. The fact that Doojoon could be this one super grumpy old man at one time and a little boy screaming 'I'm pabo, you're pabo, everybody pabo!' at another is really adding the ache in his head. 

"Urgh, give me that." Junhyung snatched Doojoon's phone and quickly scrolled on his contacts.

"Aha! So it is true! God, I didn't know you actually have feelings, I thought you're the best only at being grumpy! Oh boy, was I wrong~" And he continued to laugh.

And laugh.

And laugh.

And laugh.

"Yeah, okay, I'm done."

"Are you sure?"

"No, are you kidding me? I mean The Yong Junhyung liking someone? That, my friend, will be the story of the year!"

Now, before Doojoon could even start to laugh again, Junhyung smashed his backpack onto Dooj's head and left him there.

Lord, help me with this one.

"Doo, stop being such a loser and get a life instead." Doojoon hurriedly ran, catching up with Junhyung while trying hard to stop laughing.

"Hey, hey, I wonder, will I still be a loser after telling Dongwoon, Yoseob, Gikwang, oh maybe the whole sch--"

Let's just say he managed to earn a bloody nose after that. 

 

***

Annisa says ;

Ayoo guys! So I've finally made my decision on how to write this fanfic... I wanted to make it a chaptered fanfic and em sorry for the super short chapter! I couldn't think of anything urgh why did i even bother to start this fanfic on the first place. But please let me know about what you think of this chapter! Oh and another thing, I don't know how classes in Korea works but yeah that just proves another one of my dumbness. I hope I can update this fanfic as frequent but I doubt that kekeke. So I hope you guys enjoy okay darls~ 

And thank you all for subscribing I am really touched T.T

And omfg don't be scared to add me as a friend or talk to me I'm a hardcore b2uty SO PLS TALK TO ME

ok tht might scare you guys a bi t S0R rY.

 

Annisa's replies ;

@wanderingmood : I hope you like this chapter(?) Heheh thank you for subscribing!

@esthieteentop : Well, here you go! What do you think of it? >< Sorry its a bit too lame.... hehe