He's cool

The Ice and The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  " You called it coincidence but I called it Fate."    Minho's pov :    I don't understand either what am I talking about. But this few words just spit out from my mouth peacefully like that. I take a look at a little girl beside , she was staring at me with her eyes widen. I know it's shock for her but for me I don't know either what get into me?    " what do you mean by that?"  I was staring at her blankly , it's the hardest question for me to answer now. The situation isn't good, and my mouth was freeze, I couldn't say anything so I end up look at her back with my simply frowning face.  A sound of car was heard , I saw sica noona's car was stopping in front of us. I know it's her , she came in the right time.    " Gwenchana baby ???!!"  Jess noona asked , she's looking so worry about krystal.  " Unnie... I'm okay."  Krystal replied , I can feel the eyes of her staring at me  " Her legs isn't okay , make sure to put some cream on." All of sudden my words spit out again.  " Oh thank for the help minho Ah, i don't know how to thanks you bro.."  Jessica noona speak, I just nod my head in replied.  " Minho Ah, let go inside first okay? I'll send you home."  The older girl speak when she started to help her little sister to get up  " It's okay noona Ah , i can walk-"    " Come With Us.?!"  Krystal suddenly spoke out, I look at her wanted to refuse but after seeing her serious face made me completely accept. She isn't look like her simply self , the way her eyes looking at me almost got me stutter , I wonder how can she show me this ice princess side , and this side of her really interesting to know.    We three inside the same car, I'm sitting on the back seat alone while the other two ladies at the front seat.  " Minho ah, by the way how can you found krystal?"  Sica noona asks , I look to the road seeing my house still a little bit far away.  " I just back from the library and saw Soojung's car parking alone and I don't see her inside so I tried to go inside the building and found her."  " What are you doing at the library at this late anyway??"  Krystal asked , this question got me silent for a while.  The real reason why I go to the library is because of her, when I left my English class I saw her car parking while she was sleeping. I wanted to go home but I'm afraid she would be left alone so I go to library to kill the times. When I'm back from library and saw nothing except her car , it's really get me on my nerves.  " I'm just curious about some lessons so I went to check."  I lied , it's really embarrassed to tell the trust.  " Oh .... Okay." She replied , we three keep silent for a while until I saw my house.  " Thanks noona Ah also soojung too." I said while waving my hand to both of them. I found krystal always being all weird when I called her with her Korean name. I lastly give them a little glimpse before walking inside my house. Waiting until they drive their car away , I ring the bell a few times.  Choi Siwon, my brother, the only person who i wanted to protect from pain. The person who looking all weak because of broken heart. With his smiling face running to open the door for me. He has been doing good nowadays but I knew he still has a big scar inside his heart , excerpt from what my brother experience I started to hate whenever a girl try to be good to me , try to talk to me or so on. It's just like a girl who make my brother hurt.    " What take you so long minho Ah?"  The person in front of me asks while opening the gate for me.  " Guess what I did Hyung?"  I ask back , walking inside the gate. I suddenly feeling good whenever I think about me and krystal a while ago. Siwon Hyung looks at me with a weird expression  " What you did then?"  He asked , we both walking inside our house. " I did a good thing, I helped krystal when she was stuck inside the school"  I said smiling. Siwon Hyung looks at me again as he smiles  " Just helping someone doesn't need to be so happy like this."    I stopped on my stomp hearing his words.  "Or... Do you happy because the person you helped is krystal?"  He continues , my smiles was erased when I heard her name, the frowning face come again. He's right. I always help people back then but why just helping krystal make me being all happy and excited like this.!?   " Minho, I tell you. If you're happy you should just express it. Don't hide it brother. I know my pain make you hate the feeling of falling in love but it isn't like what you see. Trust me. If you love someone just tell her."    My brother speaks with a soft pat on my shoulder before he left me alone in the living room. My sigh slightly escaped, I walk up to my room.    Spending my time sitting on a chair looking through my window.  What is this feeling? Why I felt happy every time I saw her? Even if she's a bit annoying but I still love the feeling of her being around me.  'Jung Soojung... Why your face keep appear every time I close my eyes??!'  I sigh slowly as I trying to sleep. Tomorrow I'll try to test myself, I don't want this love thingy coming to my life.  End of pov    The next day author's pov:    Friday morning , krystal walking with a smile to her math class. Seeing a man who she wanted to meet the most sitting on his seat perfectly with his earphone plug inside his ears, waiting for Mr.Minhyuk to come.  " Hey Minho."  Krystal greeting as she take a seat behind him. Minho doesn't move a bit , krystal thought it's must because of his earphones. She slowly pokes his back taking his attention.  Minho take off his earphones turning his body to her " Hmmm.?"  He let out a wondering sound , Krystal smiles widely seeing his face.  " Thanks you for yesterday."  She said full with incredible expression. The man just nods as turn his body back to the white board. Krystal blinks a few times wondering what have happen with him, but she just become mute as she saw her teacher is coming.  Mr.Minhyuk starts teaching the lesson, everyone paying attention to him except krystal who keep looking at the man in front of her. Staring at his back the whole day won't make her tired.    " Krystal!!!" The girl almost jump of surprising. Her teacher have been called her name for like 10 times already, but her eyes just keep on the view in front of her. " I asked you to answer this.!! Why do you keep staring on minho's back!!?"  Mr.minhyuk asks sound a bit pissed. Minho turns his face to krystal who now still blinking.  " Stand up and answer this now.!! If you can't then go out."  Mr.Minhyuk exclaimed, krystal stand up and looks at the white board. All she knew was blank, how can she answer this after all she pay attention to is minho ?  " Errr...I...I can't..."  The girl stutter causing the teacher let out a deep sigh.  " Then I'm sorry to say this , but please go out.!"  He said , krystal bow with an apologize face as she walk out of the class alone. Mr.minhyuk started to teach again , minho on the other hand worry about her , he wanted to go out and find her but something inside stopped him.  ' No.Minho You can't!!'. Was his thought. He tried his best to listen to his teacher.  After math class done , minho walk out and saw krystal standing still waiting for him already. Krystal was about to speak something but it was cut by another voice  " Hey Kryssie !! I heard mr.minhyuk kick you out of the class because you weren't pay attention to him eoh?" Luna one of her bestfriend asked with nana beside her. Krystal turn to face her best friends.  " Yes... It's embarrassing haha-" she said, nana and Luna notice minho behind her who walk away already , they both pointed to his back  " Eh-"  Krystal wanted to stop him but he's gone a little far already , she sighs slightly.  ' why can't he just wait for me a bit?.' She thought, turning her body back to nana and Luna  " You and him??" Nana speaks with a teasingly expression , Krystal shook her head  " no. I really don't understand him." She confesses , they three start walking to the cafeteria.  " Why!!? I guess you both already close." Luna exclaimed , Krystal let out a slightly sigh  " Me too. I'm all confusing, sometimes he acts like he's my boyfriend , always help me and save me every time i need help, but sometimes he act all apathy to me, like I don't even exist in his life... I'm really confuse about him" Nana and Luna look at each other then back to krystal. They stop in front of a table in the cafeteria and sit before say anything more.  Luna sit beside krystal and nana is in front of them.  " Kryssie, to be very honest you seem worrying about minho more than all the boys you ever dated before." Luna said after seeing her bestfriend's down expression , Krystal lift her head up after hearing.  " well...well...m
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter