All about me...

I'm your 2nd place lover.

I'm Helena and like I'm 22 graduating from the university pretty soon and so I want to talk about this two oppas that I have and first of is Siwon oppa, he's like a chaebol and his family owns a hospital where I interned before and it was kinda awkward just because I'm slightly treated like a V.I.P. Siwon oppa is also smart and good looking he's actually a doctor now and yes we do have a bit of an . Meanwhile let me talk about the universal superstar he's actually a member of the famous Super Junior group and so I'm lucky to have him as an oppa , sometimes he's super cocky but he's such a nice person to begin with.Done with all the oppa talking let's talk about myself I'm a girl from the average class family and so there's no surprise that I get all the hate from the girls that surrounds my oppas all the time. It's pretty scary and serious and did I mention that Heechul oppa has a friend names Dam Bi more like Bambi from the Disney movie she's like pretty and all but she always threatens me that she would actually kill me if I get a step closer to Heechul oppa's heart and like okay maybe indeed I need to back off so lately I've been hanging out more with Siwon oppa because he protects me with all the haters and he also threatens them. It's like a fairy tale yes , oppa is my ideal guy and I do love him but I'm just afraid to confess even though this is like the 21st century era. I still prefer if the guy confess first because yeah I'm used to that so here I am day dreaming inside the classroom since it's my biology class I keep on thinking about how oppa is doing and all those random crazy things as well. 

My day dreaming was cut since my phone vibrated and it was none other than Siwon oppa and it says

"I'll pick you up , okay? "

There's no emoticon and it feels dull but I still feel that he's actually smiling and that this message is full of love and care for me. I giggled and my friend shush me so the professor wouldn't hear me and scold me for the nth time. My friends they know how much I like Siwon but they would constantly tell me not to be so dreamy about him since he's someone whose famous and good looking. It's like they're telling me he's just a dream that won't ever come true but of course I keep on dreaming and dreaming , I know one day it'll come true Siwon and I.

Hours later our class has ended and so I was left waiting for Siwon by the entrance and he just came in time like always... did I mentioned that he used to live in the U.S. and so there's this thing called "american time." wherein they say people would arrive earlier or just in time. He didn't smile at me but I'm used to it he wrap his jacket around me and lead me to his car. Some girls would stare but they can't whisper because it's scary when Siwon oppa hears any gossiping about me I took the strap of the seatbelt and fasten it. He start the engine and he drove to the nearby coffee shop we always go to the coffee shop instead of a restaurant since he finds the atmosphere there more relaxing and fits for his style since he's a doctor and sometimes he has a huge pile of files with him along with his laptop. Thankfully today he doesn't have that. We entered the store and I search for a seat and waited for him he's like a mind reader he knows what I want to get that day and so he came to the table and gave me some java chip and waffle with strawberry syrup and cream on it. I smiled at him and thanked him and to my surprised he smiled back and my face turned into a crimson red. Now that's kinda embarrassing I thought to myself and so I start to dig in and yeah well our common setting is like this not talking just staring at each other and if we do talk it's just minimal. 

After the "dinner" he brought me home and my mom saw him she told Siwon to come in and have dinner with us but he refused and said he still have work to do. He still needs to go to the other hospital and start his shift there. Indeed he's really busy and so even if he denies it I know he's sick his eyes tells me so. Tomorrow when I meet with him I'll surely give him some pumpkin soup. I smiled to myself and get myself ready for bed but before that I also have another habit and that's to Skype with Heechul oppa since he's like a mother who likes to check on me every time. 

 

"Helena -ah~ so how was it? what did you eat? or did you even ate something?"

"Oppa I did and well school is as usual like hell. "

"Did you go out with Siwon tonight?"

"As usual and same ...same."

"That's so cute are you a hot couple , yet? "

"AHAHAHA funny oppa but I know and I believe we will be. You just have to wait for it."

"Yeah right as if..."

"Jalja ~ oppa I'm really tired."

"Okay Lena-ah~ chu~"

With that I ended the call and decided to go to sleep and I easily fell asleep.


Well it's time for me to talk now as you all now by now I'm Kim Heechul the one and only universal superstar and a member of Super Junior first of I like Helena but no I'm not yet ready to tell her and so on and besides that even though I'm a famous celebrity I still have some tough competitor which is that guy named Choi Siwon. No matter what people say I'm more handsome and like ... duh look at me ... I'm more fab and more deserving he can actually just get someone else and marry someone else. Just stay out from Helena seriously... Aish whatever 

I'm a busy man who still have time to check on Helena meanwhile he does have time to spend sometime with Helena but he doesn't really talk so I find that a bit annoying(?) because he's so lucky if I'm not a huge celeb then maybe right now Helena and I would be on our honeymoon and all that stuff I just wish to get rid of him. He's an eyesore but when the three of us are together I should act as if I like him and I'm super impressed with him , if not then helena will never talk to me and wouldn't pay attention. 

Let me tell you ... if a person doesn't speak well about this Siwon guy Helena will ignore that person as if that person doesn't exists so I don't want that to happen since I have a talent in acting might as well win a Grammy for this .I know she'll notice me soon enough and her feelings would magically convert and it will be aimed to me like solely for me. I'm day dreaming right now that I forgot I have a show to attend with Ryewook , Kang In and Shindong. I hit my head slightly and get inside the van today's show is a good one it's called "Hello" or a.k.a. "Hello Counselor." maybe I'll blabber more la