fin.

Tomato
Kaeun pouted and let out a whine when the tomato she was trying to cut with a large knife rolled off the cutting board. Eyoung entered the kitchen at that moment and laughed at the younger girl.


"What are you doing?" She asked in amusement. Kaeun looked over in surprise, "You're awake."


"I'm always awake this early." Eyoung replied, walking over to the girl, picking up the poor tomato that fell onto the hard kitchen ground. Kaeun stared at the girl who cleaned off the apple with the sleeve of her shirt.


Looking up, Eyoung connected eyes with Kaeun, "Want me to cut it for you?"


Kaeun smiled and nodded, emitting a chuckle from the older girl as she let her hand slide down to meet Kaeun's hand that was holding the knife, carefully taking the sharp tool from the other.


"What are you trying to make, anyways?" Eyoung questioned, taking the tomato and slicing it. Kaeun stammered a bit before replying, "Sandwich." She answered innocently in English.


Eyoung giggled, "A sandwich?" She stopped slicing the pieces and looked up at Kaeun with amusement stirring in her eyes. Kaeun smiled, her eyes nearly disappearing and she nodded, a blush filling her cheeks, "Yes."


"You're so cute." Eyoung commented, leaning in and pecking Kaeun on the nose. Kaeun scrunched up her nose, "I was hungry and there was nothing in the fridge for me to eat right away." She explained in a small voice as Eyoung went back to cutting.


"I understand, I understand." Eyoung smiled as she finished cutting the last piece of tomato before she set the knife down and turned to Kaeun, "Is there anything else you want me to help with?"


"No." Kaeun shook her head. Eyoung raised her eyebrows, a playful look in her eyes, "Are you sure about that?"


"Y.. Yes..?" Kaeun didn't seem so sure about it anymore. Eyoung laughed, "Okay, I'll be in my room then." And as she walked away, Kaeun stopped her, "Wait! Are you doing anything today?"


The brunette girl turned and shook her head, "Nope. Why?"


"Let's.. go out together and head around town." Kaeun mumbled under her breath, not normally being the one to intiate such things.


"Okay." Eyoung smiled widely, "Tell me when you're done making and eating that sandwich and I'll start getting ready."


Eyoung left, leaving Kaeun alone. And suddenly Kaeun didn't want to make a sandwich anymore.