Who stole who's boyfriend?

My Stolen Boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I hope you have already read the first part of this story "I used to be... Straight" before reading this one.

 

"How dare you Koo Junwhore kiss my Jinhwan?" A fuming Jiwon was standing at the doorway, his hand still on the doorknob and his breathing still heavy from running. He yelled out, angry at the romantic scenery before him, his loud deep voice making the lovebirds pull away from each other and look at him with shocked dumbfounded faces. Jinhwan didn't expect him to come there and Junhoe couldn't understand what Bobby meant by "his" Jinhwan. Since when was he his? 

"W-what -?" Junhoe's words died in his throat. Before he could continue his sentence, he was already thrown on the ground, from where he watched the rapper approaching the guy he was kissing seconds ago, took his right hand in his left, while his right one made its way to cup Jinhwan's face, its thumb brushing his cheek tenderly. 

"It's okay Jinannie, I know that this jerk took you by surprise." He wrapped his hand behind the smaller's neck to bring him closer, and then glared at Junhoe, who was still sitting on the wooden floor. "Let him touch you again and I will make him regret it forev-"

"And who are you to do so?" Jinhwan pushed him away. "Get up Jun-ah." He stretched out his hand for Junhoe to take, to help him get up. "Let's go home." The younger nodded, and both guys left the practice room holding hands, leaving behind them a heartbroken Bobby, standing in the middle of the room, hands hanging by his sides and lips parting away and then closing up, not able to say anything to stop his heart's owner from leaving.

 

 

Kim Jiwon was known among the other trainees by his strange sense of humor and his silly jokes that sometimes get out of control and ruin everything, but he never regreted it untill that day, when his joke ruined the sweet romantic story he was living. It deprived him from Jinhwan's love and sweetness, and made every little part of his body, especially that specific one, know how lonely it feels without the older's warmth against it.

Jinhwan had always been clingy and nice to whomever he met, especially when it comes to Hanbin, the thing that upset Bobby and made him overly jealous. Why would his boyfriend touch and flirt with someone other than him? No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't see their behavior as friends' one.

He tried his best to make his boyfriend understand how jealous he feels whenever he sees the both of them act the way they did, and how much he would appreciate it if they keep their hands to themselves and their sweet words to their boyfriends, but in vain. That's why he decided to make him understand it his way... and if only he never did.

It was their 1st anniversary which coincided with valentine's day. Jinhwan organized a special night for only both of them -since he somehow managed to kick the three others out of the dorm that night ; a romantic dinner, candles, rose petals, nice music, a bubble bath, sweet talk kiss showers and love making. Everything for a perfect date.

Everything worked out perfectly just like how Jinhwan planned, until that most important moment when their bodies became one and they both reached their , Jiwon decided that it was the right timing to do what he has planned for: making Jinhwan taste the jealously he has been feeling all this time. But who had ever said that Bobby was good at planning things and picking timings? No one.

"Ah... Damn it Binnie you are so tight!" He moaned Hanbin's name instead of Jinhwan's, making the older's pleasure vanish and the lust on his face turn into a pure look of shock, sadness and disbelief. 

"I.. I guess you should go to your Binnie." Jinhwan's voice cracked as he somehow managed to push the other male away to free himself from his grasp. He had never felt as hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter