02: Jimin - Lollipops (K)

The Bangtan Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello all~
The prompt this time will be lollipops, inspired by the War of Hormones MV (thanks V), and the Bangtan boy I will be giving to K is Chimchim!!
I look forward to reading it and I hope you all enjoy it too!!
-H-

Member: Jimin
Prompt: Lollipops


Haneul was sitting at the table of the empty dorm’s dining room, looking around anxiously at the unfamiliar surroundings. Was she even meant to be in here? It felt weird; being in the most private areas available to the group of idols she loved most. The silence was only broken by the faint murmuring of water and the hum of the boy onto which the water ran. The boy who had secretly taken her hand after the event and led her back here.

Park Jimin. The vocalist of BTS. The freak occurrence had occurred at a fansigning event. Haneul hadn’t even had a ticket to get anything signed! Sure, she had arrived super early to try to catch a glimpse of her bias (who wouldn’t?), and had ended up pressed against the railings at the front. She had hated that- the crush of people and the knowledge that if people kept pushing, then she had nowhere to escape to. And of course, due to Murphey’s Law, that had happened as soon as BTS set foot on the stage. She had so desperately wanted to get out, and as she had looked around in a panic for any gap, she had caught the attention of Jimin- seated at the far right end of the table near where she was pinned. He had locked eyes with her for a brief second, making her breath catch in as he smiled apologetically and quietly spoke to a security guard to let her out.

Letting her out of the prison-like confines of the waiting area hadn’t been the only thing he’d asked the guard to do.

She had been asked to wait a bit further off by a small boutique in the shopping mall, with only a small explanation that some compensation for the mental unsettling she had experienced would occur after the event. Perplexed, she had waited for an hour and then Jimin had appeared, taken her hand and led her to a taxi hidden around the back of the mall, near where the staff entered and exited with the shopping mall’s goods. No one had been around, but Jimin was silent all the way to the dorm, only speaking and asking her to wait a moment at the table while he freshened up once they had entered the dormitory. She had nodded, not knowing what else to do and being in such a state of shock that she couldn’t think rationally while he was in the room.

That had all led up to this: the quiet stealing into the living quarters with on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter