Her love for him...

Our Love

No one's Pov

 

"HYUNG!" "JOON!" shouted Cheondoong, Mir, G.O and Seungho.

"APPA!" shouted Mir and Rain turned to see Joon lying in a pool of blood.

"No." He said as he ran to his son.

"My child." said Rain as he hugged Joon.

Suddenly a ray of light burst through the sky and the demons backed off abit.

"Listen up Vampires! Today us Demons, we'll go back but we'll be back!" shouted the leader of the Demons as they made their way back to their land.

"What's that?" asked Cheondoong.

"Angels." Replied Rain.

"What are they doing here?" asked Mir.

"They're here to help i guess." Replied Rain.

"I thought the rule said.." Before Mir could finish his sentence, Rain cut him off.

"No matter what, they're still angels. They love helping People in need. And we are in need."

Said Rain and he continued, "In need of their help."

Suddenly Angel guards came down from the sky together with the King and Queen of Angels and Princess _________.

"Joonie oppa!" Shouted _________, as she saw Joon lying in a pool of blood.

"We'll help you. If you are willing to accept it." Said the king.

"Bring Joon in now for the Angels to heal him!" shouted Rain.

"Ok." Said G.O as he carried Joon in his arms and ran in.

_________ ran in after G.O and to Joon's room.

"No... Oppa..." Said _________ as she started to tear up.

"Let me heal him." Said the king as he made his way towards Joon.

"No. Let me." Said _________ as she held up Joon's hand with her smooth hand, trying to heal Joon. To heal someone, you will waste a lot of energy therefore, only strong angels are allowed to heal others.

_________, who isn't even a full angel, wanted to save Joon so much, despite knowing the fact that she might die while trying to save Joon, she still tried to save him.

The king didn't even have time to stop her and she has already started healing Joon.

Blood dripped from the corner of her lips, she was already very weak, but she didn't stop healing Joon.

"She does love Joonie hyung." Said Mir through telepathy.

"Of course." replied Cheondoong through telepathy.

"She's willing to die for Joonie." Said G.O.

"I hope that both of them will be ok." Said Seungho.

After awhile, Joon's lips, from pale white turned back to it's original color.

And Joon is slowly regaining consciousness.

Joon slowly opened his eyes and saw _________, weak from all that healing.

"_________, no. Stop healing me." Said Joon, weakly.

"No.... I must.... Save you...." Said _________, weaker than Joon.

 

Your Pov

-----------------------------

~ Back in heaven - during the demon's attack ~

 

"PRINCESS!" shouted a maid.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The vampires are being attacked by demons. The king and queen want to help. Do you want to go too my Princess?" she asked.

Of course!

"Yes." I said and went to appa and omma.

“Appa, are we allowed to help them? I thought the rule said-” I was then cut off by appa.

"Although they are vampires, it doesn't mean we can't help them." said appa.

"Neh let's go." Said omma.

Joonie oppa~ Please... Be safe. I'm coming for you.

-----------------------------

~ Hell - during the demon's attack ~

 

I flew done and landed and saw Joonie oppa lying down.

In a pool of blood, his blood.

My heart was torn into a million pieces upon seeing him in that situation.

"Joonie oppa!" i shouted.

"We'll help you. If you are willing to accept it." Said the appa.

"Bring Joon in now for the Angels to heal him!" shouted Rain.

"Ok." Said G.O as he carried Joon in his arms and ran in.

I ran in after G.O and to some room.

"No... Oppa..." I said as i started to tear up.

"Let me heal him." Said appa as he made his way towards Joonie oppa.

"No. Let me." I said and held up Joon's hand with my hand, trying to heal Joonie oppa.

Only strong angels are allowed to heal others as you might die losing too much energy while healing someone.

I'm not even a full angel.

I just wanted to save Joonie oppa, despite knowing i might die while trying to save Joonie oppa, I still wanted to save him. To see him alive is what i want.

Blood started dripping from the corner of my lips, i know i'm already very weak, but i didn't want to stop healing Joonie oppa.

I'm afraid that if i stop now, Joonie oppa would die.

After awhile, Joonie oppa's lips, from pale white turned back to its original color.

And he is also slowly regaining consciousness.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw me, weak from all that healing.

"_________, no. Stop healing me." Said Joonie oppa, weakly.

"No.... I must.... Save you...." I said, obviously weaker than Joonie oppa.

After awhile, my body couldn't take it anymore and i fainted onto Joonie oppa's body.

The last thing i heard was Joonie oppa's voice, "_________-ah!" Then, everything went black.