001

What if

"It's going to snow soon" i sighed as i walked down the street. It always snows in Seoul, i love snow, thank God i choose to live here!
"Hyung!" Namjoon called me.
"Taehyung-ah! Don't forget to buy-"
"Milk yes i know.." Namjoon isn't my real hyung but he allowed me to live in his room at the dorm so i have to be thankful to him.
No one really pays attention to me at school. Maybe because i'm way too silent and always in dreamland. People think i'm crazy when i make funny faces or express my ideas so i just keep shout, not that i like to express my ideas that much, most of the time i don't really care of what happens around me but this time i had to.


I was walking home from my violin lesson when i saw a familiar face walking in my direction. He had blood on his face and seemed kinda shocked. Jung Hoseok needed help! 
If only Jungkook could be here to see what i'm seeing.
"Umm.. Hoseok.." i kinda wanted to him to keep walking and to not pay attention to me but he stopped and looked into my eyes.
Damn he does have beautiful eyes- not that i'm gay and i like him hahha. I squeezed my hand and tried to focus while he was still there, in front of me, breathing heavily not saying a word.
"D-d-do you need help? Y-you're bleeding" 
A smirk crossed his face then he fainted over me. "You're so ing heavy" i said as i tried to keep myself from falling on the cold ground.
Fortunately the dorm was close to where we were so i didn't had to walk on the street with a fainted dude on my back.
I placed Hoseok on my bed and tried to take off his jacket when he woke up. "You could had woken up 10 minutes ago" i whispered and i think he noticed.
I went to the bathroom to prepare some hot water for Hoseok. "Oh my-" i shivered when he suddenly appeared behind me. "I thought you would had liked to take a bath you're really .. dirty". He nodded and i left him alone. 
I went to the kitchen thinking about cooking. I wasn't sure if i should cook for him, he never was nice to me why should i be nice to him? But then i thought i should give him a good example and started preparing pasta.
I'm not a good chef, i never was good at doing stuff but i tried all my best to make that pasta delicious. 
"My god Hoseok stop appearing from nowhere like that!" He seemed way too sad for his bubbly character.
"Come here.. you're still bleeding" I took the medical kit and started to disinfect the wounds on his face. He didn't say a word, not even when i poured some disinfectant on a deep wound.
I wanted to ask him what happened but i decided it wasn't the best time to ask him. "I prepared pasta... do you want some?" i asked him. He looked into my eyes again and nodded lightly. There was something in his eyes that made me curious about him. 
I placed a plate of pasta in front of him and i prayed god he won't throw up after he tasted it.
He continued eating and so did i. It wasn't that bad after all. Hoseok's expression was still blank. I wanted to distract him from what he was thinking but couldn't. I was powerless, i'm always powerless, mostly in front of the guy who bullied me since high school started. 
I was both happy and sad for him in that moment. I was happy because finally someone beaten him up but sad that he had that death glare on his face.
"Cover your ears you punk" he suddenly said.
"What?" Oh he came back.
"You have such big ears but you always seem to not hear what happens around you" he replied.
"Where do i sleep?" he then asked smiling. "In my room.." i replied speechless. He smiled again and went to sleep. And i who i thought he'll change if i'll be nice to him. 
I went in my room where Hoseok was already sleeping, i wanted to take a pillow but he turned around and put a hand on me.
"Hoseok i need to take my pillow" Too bad he was sleeping. 
"Hoseok please!" I fell on the mattress as his hand was too heavy and he was hugging me tight. 
I don't know when i fell asleep. All i know is that the next morning he was gone and only left a note.
"Please stop covering your eyes and ears and pay more attention on what happens around you. Someone could surprise you. P.s your pasta is awful" 
What a jerk.