we are best friends, aren't we?

i guess we're just best of friends

Baekhyun and i are friends since childhood. We went in the same school up to college. We are unseparable. Even our other friends tell us that we're like a couple. We always support each other at all times. Actually as time passed i'm falling inlove with him but i just ignore it. I wanted to save our friendship so i didnt confess to him.

Few weeks later, i told baekhyun that  have to go to britain to study my masters degree but he disagree about it. I told him to dont worry and i'll come back after my masters degree and he nodded. He smile brightly and pull me into his hug.

I went to cambrigde university to study. When i've some breaks i always call him to tell him about the place and tell him some stories and everything happens to me every single day. The last time i called him, a girl answered the phone. I asked who she is. She said that she's baekhyun's girlfriend. For a moment i froze ad tears are already runs through my cheeks and then hang up without any word.

Few months later, i finished my masters degree and went back home to korea. Baekhyun welcomed me with open arms. He said that he missed me and i told him that i miss him also. Then there's a girl showed up. I look at baekhyun in confussion. He told me that he's already engaged to his girlfriend. I showed them a smile, a fake smile. I congratulate them and told them that i have to go somewhere before i go home so i left them. Baekhyun hold my arm and i faced him. He asked if i'm ignoring him or anything. I told that no i'm not ignoring him and maybe i'm just tired.

Few days later without any comminication with each other, i called him, i ask if we could hang out today. He said that he's busy for the preparation for his up coming wedding and then he in invited me. Tears are kept coming out of my eyes, i'm  really too late to tell him that i love him and at the same time i'm such a coward.

Today is baekhyun's wedding. I wear a bright blue gown with some bead and pearls around it. My maids told me to wear a beautiful smile to complete it. How can i smile if the man i love is marrying another girl.

I went out of the car and baekhyun was the one who opened the car door. Baekhyun smile brightly at me and thanked me for coming in his wedding. He said that he is really happy that i'm in his wedding and he complimented my gown. He also told me that he's thankful to have me as his bestfriend that supports me along the way. In my mind i'm already cursing myself that i'm too slow that i didnt confess to him first before i left. Now that i saw him very happy with his new wife, i went out to get some fresh air. I sat on a bench near by then i already start crying.

Someone stood infront of me while crying. I lift up my head and saw this doe-eyed chinese guy. He handed me a handkerchief to wipe my tears. He asked why am i crying but i refuse to tell him since he is also a visitor in baekhyuns wedding. He introduce himself to me while i whiped my tears. He said that He's luhan and he told me to  dont worry and i can fix my problems. He smiled at me and he asked me if he stay by my side any longer. I nodded in response. After the wedding i went to baekhyun to say goodbye. Only to him.

Few years past, i forgot about my love for him but still i'm hurt. I focus running our company since i'm an only child. Luhan always visit me in the company to accompany me. He tell me some stories about china and everything. He's a happy guy and he always makes me happy despite my work.

Luhan called me he told me that he's coming back to china and might never comeback. I sounded so sad when i'm talking to him at the phone. He told that i dont have to worry because he'll visit me when he has a time and then i agreed and smiled again.

I'm really lonely these days but i already got used to it. My phone rang and it is baekhyun. He told me that his wife have a brain cancer. I dont if i'm going to be happy or sad. I just went to the hospital and i saw him crying. I rub his back to comfort him. We went outside to let her wife sleep without any noise coming from baekhyuns cry. He hug me and cry in my shoulder. I hate to see him cry. It really hurts me when i see baekhyun cry. I always protect him and cared for him but i think he didnt even see it.

His wife died because of cancer. I let him stay at my mansion since he sell his house for the hospital bills. I take care of him, feed him and anything that makes him happy.

Days passed he recovered from his depression and days passed he have another girlfriend. Again i felt pain in my chest. I thought i moved on but why.

I exhaused myself in working, baekhyun is already worried about me i told him to dont worry i can handle it.

Few days passed baekhyun is so weak and now i'm worried about him. We went to my personal doctor to check him up. The doctor said that he has a colon cancer. Baekhyun is so upset about it. I cheered him up and it work. The doctor went in my house to check him up. The doctor said that he has 1 month to live.

Few days passed baekhyun is really weak. He cant walk so he's lying in the bed and i'm sit beside so i could tell some storries and anything. Before i forgot about it i told him that i love him not as a bestfriend but something deeper. He chuckled and told me that i'm only a sister to him and his very own best friend. I just ignored the fact that i just confess to him and yet rejected. I stil took care of him until he died.

Then i realized maybe i didnt confess to him maybe its too late. Even though he died already  i still love him but for him i'm just his bestfriend atleast i made him happy before he died. So long baekhyun and i love you.

---------------------------------------------------

pls enjoy this one tell me if you dont like it heheh