Chapter 20

I Love Him

 

 Seohyun coughed a little as she woke up.She never thought she could be that tired to have a sore throat.

 Gazing her eyes everywhere,Seohyun didn't saw any sign of Luhan.She sigh as her mind went blank again.She was confused.Maybe they can just be friends,she thought with a throbbing heart.

 After cleaning herself,Seohyun went downstairs and saw her daughter happily eating with Luhan.She can't wish more but just to see them happy,even though she can get hurt.

 "Umma."The kid called and totally caught her attention.Smiling softly,Seohyun went to the table and kissed her daughter's head before sitting down.

 "Are you okay,now?"

 "Ahh..Of course Luhan.Thank you for your concern."

 The three ate their breakfast happily.They really look like a happy family,except the fact that the parents have problems.But even though,the three still look happy together.

 Luhan closed the door softly and cleared his throat.He wanted to say something but her mood was not joining him.He went to get his work clothes before going to the bathroom.He was still confused of his own feelings.

 After the shower,Luhan still saw her inside their room.She looks lifeless though.Her eyes are dull and her lips are tightly closed.

 "Seohyun?"He called and fortunately,she turned to him.

 "Yes?"

 "Can you help me with my suit?"Smiling softly,Luhan watched her stood up and went to him.Her slender fingers came to flatten his blazer and softly picking his tie.Tying it with no much effort used,Seohyun sigh and nodded to him."Done."

 The lady went out of the room after making sure that his suit was right.Honestly for herself,she wanted to just ignore him but her heart can't follow it.

 "Maybe a little by little."She whispered and went to get her daughter.

 A week had pass and Seohyun could thank herself for successfully ignoring him and not making more encounters with him.She wasn't happy though but what can she do,that's the idea she thinks that will work.As for Luhan,he wasn't that happy as well and a little bit angry at her weird behaviors.He knew that she was ignoring him as much as he hated it,but he can't grab a chance to talk to her since she's good at ignoring him.

 One night,when Luhan talk to her daughter to not let her mother sleep with her,he knew he'll succeed.He was lying beside Seohyun who have her back facing him.Sighing,Luhan opened his eyes and closed them again.His plan worked but he didn't even got a chance to talk to her.

 Just then,Seohyun stood up and went out.She can't take the tension inside the room and went for a glass of water.She just hoped the night will end soon so she can get away from him.
 
 "Seohyun.Can we talk?"Gasping silently,Seohyun turned her head towards the person and she wasn't expecting him to follow her.His face shows seriousness making her gulp.

 "W-what do you want,Luhan?"
 
 "Come here,let's talk inside."

 "No..No,it's okay.We don't need to talk."Turning her back,Seohyun tried to not get too nervous.She's nervous if he'll be angry again but she thought wrong.She heard silence and just silence.Sighing for relief,Seohyun turned around only to found herself blocked by him.

 His face was so close to hers and he was cornering her.He didn't show any emotions and just blank face.

 "L-luhan..I think..Y-You're too close.."Looking away,Seohyun tried to push him slowly but he caught her wrist.Dragging her upstairs,Luhan could swear he don't know why he's doing this.All he knew is just to have a talk to her.

 He locked the door and pushed her on the bed.It made her scared.He went on top of her and his hands were on the sides of her head.

 "L-Luhan..What are you doing?"She whispered and she know as for herself that this position can get to a danger zone.

 "Seohyun..Is there something bothering you?You know you can tell me,right?"His soft gazes met hers and Seohyun sworn that she wanted to say it,the thing his mother did to her but she can't.

 Pushing him slowly,Seohyun cleared and looked away."Nothing..There's nothing wrong."

 "Seohyun..Stop it already!"He yelled a little and it caught her off guard."I know you're not okay...So stop hiding from me."

 "But Luhan..I said I'm ok-"He eyes widen as his lips crashed on hers.It was too fast that she can't even think straightly.His hand moved on her nape and pushed her more to him,wanting her to respond.

 His kiss was she wanted but what about her plan."Please Seohyun."He said between his kiss and yet she didn't respond making him disappointed.Breaking the kiss was pain for her,she watched him looked away and stood up before turning his back from her.

  Seohyun can't watch him torture himself,she wanted him as well but something's holding her back.But it wouldn't hurt to try again,right?..Sighing,Seohyun stood up and closed her eyes tight.She know that this can affect everything but she also know that she wanted it. 

 Without another hesitation,Seohyun went to back hug him.She wanted to shout his name and say everything she feels but decided to remain silent.His body faced her.His hand reached for her chin and lifted her face up—facing her.Once again,he was captivated by her eyes.His lips quickly captured hers and he pushed her softly to lie on the bed.He smirked as she respond for his kiss now.

 
 The sun was shining and yet the two were still in there deep sleep.The kid outside knocked again for the nth time and still got no respond.

 "Umma."She yawned while clutching the blanket that was laid on the floor.

 "Umma!"She called again and it was when she heard nothing.

 Fluttering her eyes,Seohyun could feel her whole body aching.She turned her eyes slowly to her left side and just what she thought she could see.Her husband.Sleeping silently beside with his arms around her waist.

 "Umma."She heard her daughter's whimper and it made Luhan to wake.

 They stared at each others' eyes as they met.
 Seohyun never thought she could do it together with him again.For all those years and add by misunderstandings,she never thought that she could still feel his kiss like that.

 "Umma.."The kid sounds helpless and Luhan can't help but smile.

 "Seems like your daughter is begging for her mother."

 Luhan hugged her body closer and kissed her head lightly.His hand came to caress her hair and it made him smile.
 
 "Umma.."
 
 "We should get up now."

 
A/n
Sorry for a very late late late and late update..I'm currently busy and actually I'm trying to do an update but I think I can't..So please,bear with me..Hope you liked it.