Strings and bows

Strings and bows

The sound of strings being touched by slender fingers filled the room as Seungyoon leaned his head to the side, securing the violins position. 

 

He grabbed the bow and slowly brought it up to the strings taking in a deep breath.

He closed his eyes letting his emotions lead his hands as he started by drawing the bow.

 

He exhaled as the first sound filled his senses, enjoying the feeling of relaxation that only playing the violin could give him.

 

His fingers moved slowly but surely on the strings, muscles contracting with each movement. His body moved along with the the movements of his arm turning it into a dance between man and instrument. 

 

The more he played the faster his heart started beating and soon he forgot about everything in this world. There was only him, the violin and the beautiful music they created together. 

 

 

His fingers moved faster and faster but yet the sounds didn't seem harsh or rough, only soft and emotional. Just the way he liked it to be. Nothing felt as sensual as this. 

 

Seungyoon felt like this was the only time his true emotions could be heard in all of it's glory and beauty.

 

1pm turned to 3pm on the digital clock, but time didn't matter in this instance. He could play for hours and hours until his fingers bled and his arm ached. And that's what he did.

 

He reacted to the familiar feeling of something wet and warm touching his fingers and leaking onto the neck of the violin. He smiled and opened his eyes as he removed the bow from the strings letting his arm fall to his side.

 

He let out a content sigh before putting the violin down and grabbing a tissue to wipe away the blood before putting it back into it's black casing with navy velvet interior. 

 

He grabbed the handle and stood up walking towards the door smiling to himself. 

 

Seungyoon never played for anyone but himself and he intended on keeping it like that. 

 

It was a love story untold, untouched and pure.