Week 2; Day 1

House Keeper.

Okay this gets angsty~ and drama will start. You know, every story needs drama.

 

Jiyong awoke to light snores and he opened his eyes, facing Seunghyun. Immediately, his face turned red because of embarrassment. He remembered what he dreamed last night. He remembered that he clearly came by Seunghyuns doings but he didn't felt wet. He was clean and dry, not even a bit sticky. Why?

He looked around the room and saw a towel on the ground. Did he clean himself up? He didn't remembered to wake up after he came. Was it possible...?

No! definitely not! That couldn't be possible! Did the elder woke up? Did Jiyong do anything gaining his attention? He decided to forget it and he wouldn't talk about this ever again. That was a good plan. 

He stood up after wiggling out of the house keepers embrace. It was early and Jiyong went in the bathroom for taking a shower. When he was finished, he sat at the table in the kitchen and started to eat something. He didn't want to disturb Seunghyun in his deep sleep, so he was extra quiet when he left the house. He arrived at school and entered the classroom, falling on his chair. Seungri came over and looked at his best friend.

"Morning.", Jiyong said with a smile.

"Morning. Did you understand what I told you the other day? Are you also feeling better?"

"Yes, I am feeling better and about the stuff, I didn't have the time I needed to understand it. After you left, Hyunnie took me to Seoul for shopping some clothes because mine are all too cold. And yesterday he turned 27 and he took me to the Sea life park and he taught me how to bake a cream gateau. It was so fun!"

Seungri didn't miss the hard blush on Jiyongs face mixing with the bright smile. He smirked.

"And? What did he do to you that you are blushing like crazy?"

"I-I don't b-blush!"

"Oh you do~ Tell Seungri appa."

"Well..."

"What?"

"You know... He likes to kiss me."

"That's not why you are blushing."

"Yeah. Why do you ever see right through me?!"

"Dummy, that's because you are my best friend! I know you since pre-school!", Seungri laughed and patted Jiyongs head.

"Right. Well, come here.", Jiyong showed Seungri to lean down so that nobody else will maybe hear what he was going to tell his best friend now. Seungri leaned down and Jiyong took all his courage.

"You know... Last night... I had a dream about him."

Seungris eyes widened.

"Really? Was it 'that' kind of dream?!"

"Well, yeah...", Jiyong nodded and looked down.

"Ji... Did he found out?"

"I-I don't know! I woke up and my pants were all clean and such and there was a towel on the ground but I am sure I didn't woke up in the night and I am sure that I came. Also... We are sleeping in one bed."

"Oh Ji... I think he found out."

"What?! What should I do? Oh my god what should I do?! He will abandon me! He will go away and never come back oh my god tell me what should I do?!"

"Ji, calm down. I think it's not as worse as you believe. I think he doesn't really think of it as bad."

"What makes you say that?"

"Just believe me.", Seungri turned around and walked back to his seat, a smile plastered on his lips. He didn't need to do anything more. Jiyong himself helped the man getting more attached to him. The teacher entered and started lesson.

 

Finally, the bell rang and Jiyong left his seat, walking over to wait for Seungri. Together, they left the classroom and approached their lockers. Jiyong opened it and put some books inside when he heard a familiar voice calling for him. With an annoyed look, he turned around and looked at Hyeyoons face.

"Jiyong~ Are you fully recovered?", she leaned forward and again showed her s to Jiyong who only shoved her aside.

"Yes I am.", he walked past her and grabbed Seungris wrist, pulling him with him.

"Who's that man who took you home the other day?" 

"That doesn't concern you."

"Is he your lover?"

Jiyong froze in his spot, unable to do anything. Was Seunghyun his lover? He wasn't sure. They kissed and hugged and spend lovely times together and he even dreamed about the elder. But Seunghyun never said anything. So... Were they lovers?

"You don't say anything Jiyong. I assume I am right. You are lovers. So~ what are you going to do if anybody found out? He's so much older than you~ I bet this would be a problem to your parents, right?"

Jiyong couldn't do anything. He never was bothered by her words but now... Seunghyun was involved and he didn't liked that at all. They weren't lovers and his parents would never find out that they spend intimate time together.

"I bet you don't mind me telling them~"

He did mind. If anyone would find out about it, he would be dead. And Seunghyun also.

"Let me suggest a deal. Be my boyfriend and spend your first time with me. Introduce me to your parents and that man. If you won't do it, I will tell your parents~"

Jiyong turned around to face her. She was smiling innocently at him. What was happening right now? Did this really happen? Why to him? The first time in his life he felt happy and actually loved by someone. Why did she do this to him?

"Let... Let me think about it."

"Alright~ I'll give you one day. Tell me tomorrow."

With that, she turned around and went away. Jiyong stood there, dumbfounded. His eyes filled with tears and he sniffled slightly, turning Seungris attention to him.

"Oh dear... I didn't knew she would do this to you. She is going crazy...", Seungri patted Jiyongs back, not helping him at all. Jiyong started to cry and Seungri pulled him in his arms. Jiyong didn’t know what was happening to him. Why he actually cared that much? Why did he know that his relationship with the elder was forbidden?

"Why... Tell me why!", he sobbed in Seungris chest. "Why can't I like someone? Why is this happening to me? This is the first time I actually felt loved by someone... I need him! I don't want to spend my first time with Hyeyoon... I don't want that! I want it to be Seunghyun... But I also don't want my parents to find out... This is forbidden... What should I do?! Seungri, tell me!", he sobbed and shook Seungris shoulders with his little strenght.

"I think, you just realized what that feeling is that you cherish for him.", Seungri whispered and rubbed soothing circles on Jiyongs back.

"Yes. I think I did."

"Would you mind telling me what you found out?"

"...I love him."

Seungri smiled. He didn't have to say something.

"Come on, Ji. Let's go to the bathroom and clean your face, shall we?"

Jiyong nodded and followed Seungri. The boy brought his best friend to the bathroom and Jiyong leaned over the washbasin to clean his face with cold water. Once he was finished, they left and walked outside to their friends who were waiting for them.

"Hey you two."

"Hey Youngbae!", Seungri smiled and pulled Jiyong with him. "Come. Forget that for a moment and have fun with us!"

"Woah, Ji, what happened?"

"Nah, some love problems here, Daesung.", Seungri said.

"What happened?"

Jiyong didn’t want to hold secrets in front of his friends so he told them everything. He decided he could trust his friends.

"Oh Ji.", Youngbae clearly sounded concerned.

"Honestly, I think you should tell him.", Daesung said.

"What?"

"Tell Seunghyun what happened. He will understand."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because he likes you very much. And he would rather see you taken by somebody else than getting scolded by your parents."

"Why do you think that?"

"He obviously cares for you."

"Yes, he really does, Ji.", Seungri smiled.

"Or you lock away your feelings and tell him that you found her and want to be with her."

Seungri stared at Youngbae and crashed his elbow in his ribs, making the other yelp in pain.

"He obviously can't do it. Look at him, he is too fragile, he will never stand the pressure!", he hissed, too quiet for Jiyong to hear. But the boy didn't mind. He just found out what he was going to do about this.

 

Jiyong arrived home and tossed his shoes on the ground next to the door, hanging his jacket in the wardrobe. He walked in the kitchen to get himself a glass of water when he heard a noise behind him. Slowly, he turned around and saw Seunghyun standing there, smiling at him.

"Welcome back, Ji. How was your day?"

"Good.", the younger mumbled and turned away to sip on his water.

"Sorry that I overslept today... I am not a good help to you... I will get better!"

"You are good. I don't mind you sleeping longer."

"But I am supposed to prepare breakfast for you. If I am not awake, then-"

"It's alright! I don't mind you sleeping longer! Just do as you like!", Jiyong yelled and ran past him, in his room. He locked the door behind him and sank down on the floor. It was working perfectly. He had to be like this for the time the man would spend here and then he would be alright. He would never see him again. His parents would never find out about the fact that they shared intimate moments which Jiyong cherished as the most important memories in his entire life. He finally found out what he was feeling towards the elder. But he had to keep his feelings locked. If he would do it, everybody would be content with him. His parents would never find out and Hyeyoon would get what she wanted. Maybe he even started to love her. Maybe they were getting married later. Maybe they would have cute kids together. 

Jiyong pitied himself. He was so wretched. Using Seunghyuns feelings at the start and then throwing him away. Thinking about having a family with Hyeyoon when he wanted to spend his life with Seunghyun. His heart ached and he clasped his chest with his both hands. Tears were running down his cheeks and he tried hardly to suppress loud noises because he knew the elder was standing in front of his door. He knew he was concerned. He knew he felt more than friendship towards him.

But he couldn't hold back. He cried and cried. His heart was hurting and he couldn't stop the tears. 

This day, he cried himself to sleep in his own bed. He couldn't fall asleep properly without Seunghyun but eventually, it happened. He fell in uneven light sleep that was interrupted every few minutes.

Seunghyun didn’t know what to do. He didn't know what he did wrong making Jiyong yell at him like that. Sighing, he tossed and turned in bed, trying to find his sleep but he couldn't help it. He wasn't able to fall asleep without Jiyong entangled in his arms, sleeping silently next to him. What had he done wrong? And why did Jiyong cry that much? He would ask Jiyong tomorrow. And if he wouldn't manage it, he decided to ask Seungri. Yes. They were best friends, so the boy must know what was going on with his Jiyong. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep. A light sleep like Jiyongs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry but this was necessary. 

Really sorry.

But drama must exist and I do assure you that this will have a happy ending.

Also, sorry for the short chapter. School days for Jiyong started and that means not so many activities for my lovely couple.

Okay, sorry for the last time.

Maybe this will be the last chapter during holidays. Only two days left.

That means I can't update so often anymore...

But who cares about school? I am not good even though I do much for it.

So I can spend my time other ways.

Goodbye my honeybooboos~

oh my gawd did I really call you this now?? Tell me if you hated it

And yaaaaayyy~ Finally the second week!

Cheers to myself!