Week 1; Day 1

House Keeper.

Jiyong woke up and turned off the snoozing clock next to him. He yawned and stood up from the bed, going into the bathroom. The cold water of the shower got him to calm down. He had dreamed of Seunghyun. And that dream wasn't a normal dream. The man did erted things to him. Jiyong wanted the arousal to go away and the cold water helped him. But everytime the pictures of Seunghyun, smiling at him and touching him gently, he felt the arousal coming back. He sighed when he left the shower, his hot body had cooled down a bit. Embarrassment showed on his face when he saw Seunghyun sitting in the kitchen, reading the newspapers. His breakfast was fully prepared. Jiyong sat at the table.

"Good morning.", Seunghyun said smiling.

"...Mornin...", Jiyong almost whispered.

"Are you ill?"

"No..."

"Then why are you whispering?"

"Please let me..."

"Alright, sorry."

Jiyong was a bit disappointed because the man didn't ask anything anymore. For a long time he said nothing because of embarrassment. But he pulled himself together and asked.

"What are you doing today?"

"I will go to the supermarket for getting some things. Then I think, I will tidy some rooms here."

"Okay."

"You are going to school?"

"Yes."

"You are late already."

Jiyong checked the time and his eyes widened when he saw how late he was.

"Oh god, I won't reach the school in time!", he yelled and jumped from the table for putting on his shoes.

"I can drive you."

Jiyong nodded in hurry, not knowing what he agreed to. When he finished preparing, he took his bag and ran outside. Seunghyun waited at the car and Jiyong only shook his head and jumped into the car when he realized what he had agreed to earlier. 

When he got off the car, he was in time. There were five minutes left and he didn't hurry when he waved at Seunghyun driving away.

"What was that?"

Jiyong turned around and faced Seungri.

"Hello. I told you about my parents going away, right?"

"Yeah."

"They ordered a house keeper."

"God damn."

"Yes. And it's a man."

"You poor little thing.", Seungri said, poking Jiyong into his stomach, making the boy to cry out in pain.

"Let go of me!"

"Just hurry. Class is about to start."

 

Jiyong walked back home. School was finished and he was looking forward to get back home. He was almost running home, he wanted to see him again. He pushed the door open and rushed in the kitchen, where Seunghyun stood to cook some food. 

"Hello, Jiyong."

"Hello.", he was breathing heavily as he let himself fall down on a chair.

"What happened?", Seunghyun asked in concern.

"I just had fun running the way home.", Jiyong replied as he calmed down. 

"I see."

Seunghyun turned around and put a plate with food in front of Jiyong. 

"Enjoy it."

"Thank you."

Seunghyun sat opposite of him with a plate and started to eat. Jiyong was fascinated by the way Seunghyun shoved the food in his mouth, he could watch him for hours. He forgot to eat and just stared at Seunghyun.

"Are you alright?", he asked and lifted his gaze only to find Jiyong staring at him.

"Umm, yes.", he nervously looked at his food and ate without looking at the house keeper once again before he finished. He stood up and put the plate away, leaving the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"My room."

"Won't you tell me about your day?"

"Why should I?"

"Oh, yes...", Seunghyun seemed sad and stood up to put his plate away. Jiyong felt the urge to run back and excuse himself. He didn't want Seunghyun to be sad. Why was he so attached to him?! He shook his head and wiped with his sleeve over his eyes before he ran away and locked the door of his room behind him. He was sorry, he wanted to run back and apologize. He closed his eyes and threw himself on the bed. He sniffled in the pillow and fell asleep.

When he woke up, he took a look on his clock next to his bed. It was already dinner time. He stood up and slowly shuffled to the door. He noticed a piece of paper that was lying in front of the door. He leaned down to pick it up and he had to turn on the lights to be able to read it. His eyes widened at the message.

'I don't know what I did, but I am sorry.'

Jiyongs eyes were tied up to the last word. This was his word. He wanted to tell it first. He wanted to say it to Seunghyun. And now he had said it though he didn't even do something. Jiyong shook his head, turned off the lights and unlocked the door. He creeped through the house until he reached the kitchen. The table was full of rolls, bread, marmalade and other delicious things. His eyes widened as he saw the table and he sat down, opposite of Seunghyun who already had taken place.

"I'm sorry.", he started.

"Why?", Seunghyun looked up from the newspapers in his hands.

"I was the one at fault, not you. You shouldn't apologize to me, you didn't do anything."

"It's no matter. Let's forget about that.", he smiled fondly at Jiyong, the way his dimples showed in his face made him freeze. The man was totally beautiful in the youngers eyes and Jiyong again didn't eat and only stared at Seunghyun. The man laughed and ruffled through Jiyongs hair. Jiyong blushed and looked down, starting to eat his food. 

"Are you telling me now how your day had been?"

"It was boring. Teachers were telling boring stuff and I nearly fell asleep."

"Don't let them catch you."

"I won't."

"Good boy."

Jiyong faced Seunghyun who was smiling brightly at him. He smiled back and continued eating.

"How was your day?"

"Good. Nothing happened either."

"That's good."

"What did you do in your room?"

"Sleeping."

"The whole time?"

"Yeah. You wanna watch a movie together?"

"Didn't you said the television is yours?"

"I did but you can sit there and watch with me."

"If you choose a good movie? And first finish homework!"

"I don't have any. And you bet I choose a good one!"

"Then go ahead."

Jiyong stood up from the table and walked in the livingroom to the television. He knelt down in front of it and opened the cupboard on which the television stood. He pulled a box out and opened it. There were several movies inside and Jiyong drove with a finger over the names until he found a good movie. He took it and started the television, putting the disc in the player. Slowly, he lifted himself, walked to the sofa and fell down on it. Seunghyun came and sat beside Jiyong. They sat really close and Jiyong felt the warmth of Seunghyuns body. He immediately felt a bit uncomfortable because he was shy. The man was so good looking and he thought of himself as not good enough for him. The film started, he had picked an action movie with love scenes, every time he watched the superhero and the woman kiss, he felt excited. 

"I hope you like that movie, it's one of my favourites."

"Yeah it sounds interesting."

"They didn't do anything yet."

"I read the contents.", Seunghyun grinned and held the DVD box in Jiyongs face. Jiyong shook his head with a smile and watched the tv. After half of the film passed, he got a bit tired. The scenes where the man and the woman kissed were played but it didn't excited him. He got even more tired, that was unusual because normally he would get more excited especially with these scenes. He felt himself leaning at Seunghyuns shoulder and he asked himself why he did so but he was too tired. Jiyong was shocked because Seunghyun did something unexpected. He wrapped his arm around Jiyongs shoulders and pulled him a bit closer. Jiyong shivered because it was getting really cold inside the room and the man wrapped a blanket around them, as if he could read Jiyongs mind. Jiyong nuzzled deeper at the man and forgot that he wasn't allowed to do so. He just felt so comfortable and safe in the elders arms. The film wasn't of any interest to him anymore. He felt Seunghyun move and he lifted his head, turning towards the taller. They saw in each others eyes before the man leaned down and pressed his lips on Jiyongs. The younger didn't struggle and closed his eyes, letting himself go and kissed him back. Seunghyun moved and pressed Jiyong down on the sofa, not breaking the kiss. He knelt over Jiyong, kissing him passionately, his hands roaming over Jiyongs chest. Seunghyun broke the kiss, they both were gasping for breath. Jiyong looked in Seunghyuns eyes, he couldn't believe what just happened and he wanted to feel it again. He shook his head in disbelief and pushed the man away from him. He stared at him and stood up, running away in his room, locking the door behind him. He slid down the door until he sat on the ground. What was that? Why did he do that? Jiyong felt hot tears running down his cheeks, he didn't know why he cried because he liked the kiss. He felt warm and comfortable, he wanted to run back, back in the arms of that man. But what, if he didn't wanted that? What if it was just a mistake?  If he secretly had a boyfriend already? What if he hated Jiyong now? Jiyong closed his eyes and wiped his tears away. What was that feeling as he got kissed? Was he falling in love? His heart beated so fast and unregular, he was afraid of getting a heart attack.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the sudden kiss XD I didn't plan to do it this early but I wanted to do it anyway 

So it flew in my mind and took control of my fingers. Shame on you fingers! 

Anyway, I hope you liked it and well, please leave a comment for me?

Thank you for reading ;)